The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Philly: 01-04"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-04-05, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Philly: 01-04"
Landon and the knife episode...here we go!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Philly: 01-04 volsfan 01-04-05 1
 Mel says volsfan 01-04-05 2
 RE: Real World Philly: 01-04 volsfan 01-04-05 3
 MJ and Landon volsfan 01-04-05 4
   RE: MJ and Landon batts 01-04-05 5
       RE: MJ and Landon volsfan 01-04-05 6
   RE: MJ and Landon ARnutz 01-05-05 18
 Mel's Friends volsfan 01-04-05 7
   RE: Mel's Friends batts 01-04-05 8
       RE: Mel's Friends volsfan 01-04-05 10
 Accident Diverted... volsfan 01-04-05 9
   RE: Accident Diverted... batts 01-04-05 12
       None volsfan 01-04-05 13
 Landon? volsfan 01-04-05 11
   RE: Landon? batts 01-04-05 14
       RE: Landon? motormouth 01-05-05 15
           RE: Landon? RuffNeck 01-05-05 16
               Long winded..... FlowerChild 01-05-05 17
                   RE: Long winded..... ARnutz 01-05-05 19
                   RE: Long winded..... volsfan 01-05-05 20
                       RE: Long winded..... ginger 01-05-05 21
                           RE: Long winded..... volsfan 01-05-05 22
                               Sack O Meat ginger 01-05-05 23
                                   RE: Sack O Meat FlowerChild 01-05-05 24
                                       RE: Sack O Meat ginger 01-05-05 25
                                           RE: Sack O Meat volsfan 01-05-05 26
                                       RE: Sack O Meat batts 01-05-05 27
                                           RE: Sack O Meat ARnutz 01-05-05 28
                                           RE: Sack O Meat SuperLisa 01-05-05 37
                                   RE: Sack O Meat ARnutz 01-05-05 29
           RE: Landon? batts 01-05-05 30
               RE: Landon? batts 01-05-05 31
                   RE: Landon? ginger 01-05-05 32
                       RE: Landon? batts 01-05-05 33
                           RE: Landon? motormouth 01-05-05 34
                               RE: Landon? SuperLisa 01-05-05 38
                                   RE: Landon? motormouth 01-06-05 41
                                       RE: Landon? SuperLisa 01-06-05 49
                           RE: Landon? ginger 01-06-05 45
                               RE: Landon? arkiegrl 01-06-05 50
               RE: Landon? motormouth 01-05-05 35
   RE: Landon? zoelaroix 01-06-05 47
       RE: Landon? FlowerChild 01-07-05 51
 You learn something new everyday! volsfan 01-05-05 36
   RE: You learn something new everyda... SuperLisa 01-05-05 39
       RE: You learn something new everyda... DaveThe Dude 01-05-05 40
           RE: You learn something new everyda... FlowerChild 01-06-05 42
               RE: You learn something new everyda... motormouth 01-06-05 43
   RE: You learn something new everyda... weltek 01-06-05 44
 RE: Real World Philly: 01-04 RfromP 01-06-05 46
   seriously about Landon zoelaroix 01-06-05 48
       RE: seriously about Landon FlowerChild 01-07-05 52
   RE: Real World Philly: 01-04 FlowerChild 01-07-05 53
       RE: Real World Philly: 01-04 RfromP 01-07-05 54
           RE: Real World Philly: 01-04 batts 01-07-05 55
               RE: Real World Philly: 01-04 volsfan 01-07-05 56

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

01-04-05, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Philly: 01-04"
MJ and Landon are having boys night out. The bar is loud and they get verbally abused and they call it an early night. HEHEHEHE!

01-04-05, 09:53 PM (EST)
2. "Mel says"
that she needs time away from the roomies...um, she is never with them. WTF?

01-04-05, 09:55 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Real World Philly: 01-04"
I have a new found respect for Shavonda! She says she doesn't see color and Karamo has no idea how she can be that way.

01-04-05, 09:58 PM (EST)
4. "MJ and Landon"
go out drinking again. Landon is getting slammed by doing all these shots. He is ham dammered!

Mel brings friends back to the house. Mel and Landon are arguing standing outside and that is when Landon tells her to step the fvck down!

OH.THE.DRAMA!

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-04-05, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: MJ and Landon"
When will they learn........ ? Never try to win an argument with a drunk Landon

01-04-05, 10:03 PM (EST)
6. "RE: MJ and Landon"
really! I think this knife thing is going to be blown completely out of proportion.

ARnutz 13899 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: MJ and Landon"
Yeah and then one of Mel's so-called friends threatens to break Landon's jaw. They're still outside at this point.

01-04-05, 10:07 PM (EST)
7. "Mel's Friends"
act pretty cool. I think I would like them. Landon is cracking me up with his facial expressions. He know has the knife in his back pocket.

Let's see where this goes.

Karamo interrupts him and pulls him aside and tries to talk with Landon. Landon is fvcked up!

01-04-05, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mel's Friends"
This confrontation is CLEARLY being provoked by Melanies friends. I can very clearly see how they are like a bunch of gang wolves, disrespecting Landons place in the house....

01-04-05, 10:13 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Mel's Friends"
WTF?

01-04-05, 10:12 PM (EST)
9. "Accident Diverted..."
Landon and Karamo steps in. Landon is trying to talk some sense into dumbass Landon. I guess it worked.

01-04-05, 10:25 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Accident Diverted..."
Landon and Karamo step in? Landon is trying to talk some sense into dumb@ Landon?........... ummmm vols......... how many drinks have you had tonite lol?

01-04-05, 10:32 PM (EST)
13. "None"
LAST EDITED ON 01-04-05 AT 10:33 PM (EST)

and he was trying to talk him outta fighting everyone. How many have you had? BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

batts makes me laugh!

01-04-05, 10:18 PM (EST)
11. "Landon?"
Has a huge drinking problem. He has admitted the problem and says that he will only have 5 drinks...WOW!

01-04-05, 10:42 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Landon?"
yeah.... Landon has a drinking problem. I wrote in a previous post that he turns into Mr Hyde when he drinks. ....
But what bothered me so much was the obvious hateful looks Melanies friends were giving Landon (who lives here hello) and I really felt like from what I saw, they were disrespecting him. Ok ..... if I were in somebody elses house, I would go out of my way to be friendly to everyone who lived there, out of respect. After all..... I would be a guest there, and thankful I was welcome by all who lived there! If I felt like I wasnt welcomed by all who lived there, I would pardon myself and leave nicely! I just didnt feel that attitude from any of Melanies 'friends'.
....... I now hate Melanie for not seeing this, and theres no goin back

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-05-05, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Landon?"
if I were in somebody elses house, I would go out of my way to be friendly to everyone who lived there, out of respect. After all..... I would be a guest there, and thankful I was welcome by all who lived there! If I felt like I wasnt welcomed by all who lived there, I would pardon myself and leave nicely!

Ya know, I would have probably done the same thing as you Batts. However, in Mels friends case, I don't think they did anything wrong. They were innocently going to a friends home where they had been invited, and were "attacked" by a drunk. (who happend to live there). Mel and some of the other houseguest made it clear they were welcome and to ignore "the drunk". The "hateful looks" they were giving may have been unnecessary but not all that suprising. Landon had been a total JERK for no reason other than that he was drunk. I dunno, I just don't think the friends were all that bad.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

RuffNeck 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-05-05, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RuffNeck Click to send private message to RuffNeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Landon?"
I'm just pissed that there wasn't a horse around there for Landon to beat up.

The whole UW/horse incident still cracks me up!!!!

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-05-05, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Long winded....."
Ok....First off. For some reason I really liked Karamo last night. He was making more sense that he ever has before. I liked how he was handling situations. Guess he was in MY spectrum last night. Now I just hope he can stop seeing people as just a color. At least he is realizing his weakness. (can that even be considered a weakness?)

Landon on the other hand...what a fool. I can see how he might be a little volatile with Mel's friends. I mean after all...they are MEL'S friends from MEL's bar and nobody else is supposed to know or like them. Right?

But seriously? Cut 'em up with three knives? WFT? Landon acted like such an idiot. Those friends of Mel's DID seem pretty cool, but I think they were just asking for trouble too. Like that guy goes in the kitchen to get a Corona and stands next to Landon without talking to him or anything....it was just weird to me. I think Mel's friend was pushing it as far as he could. Mel probably bitched and moaned about her roommates to all these people already. I'm sure they didn't like MJ and Landon even before they met them!?!

Dear MTV, I think it's funny when Willie calls Karamo, Omoroso. It makes me chuckle. I wish Real World made me chuckle more. Struggling to watch, Karen

01-05-05, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Long winded....."
I mean after all...they are MEL'S friends from MEL's bar and nobody else is supposed to know or like them. Right?

Sooo we've figured out where she is all the time when we NEVER see her on the show, huh?

If she don't want her housemates hanging at her bar, IMO she should not bring her bar friends to the house!

Of course I am not excusing Landon's behavior here, he is a dumbass!

01-05-05, 11:31 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Long winded....."
I agree with you guys that Mel's friends were not helping the situation. However, I can also hear Mel telling her friends all these things to make them not like Landon and MJ. And then, Landon unleashes fury on them before they even get in the door.

I am beginning to like Shavonda more so than ever. I like the way she is handling Omoroso and his color issues.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Long winded....."
First, can we say Classic Alcoholic Behaviour? I like the way Landon doesn't even refer to it as "drinking"; in his somber, retrospective phase at the end of the episode he talked about not liking the things he does "when I black out." If you are in your early 20s and have blackouts, GET THEE TO AA. And the whole roommate support group thing: Help limit Landon to 5 drinks. 5??? That's about 4.2 too many for this boy. He needs counseling, quite seriously.

I think Mel's friends didn't help but Landon started it.

I agree Karamo was pretty good last night, particularly with that deft blocking maneuver heading Landon off at the pass before he unleashed ginzu mayhem on the "street guys" (yeah, right; one of them looked like the chubby kid Christine runs over in the Stephen King movie). WTF was MJ doing, just standing there like a big Sack O Meat, when Landon started acting up on the stoop? What's the point of having a big jock around if you can't rely on his bouncer instinct?

Oh, and where was Willie?

Dear Flowerchild: Your Karen postscript up there was great.

01-05-05, 01:54 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Long winded....."
I did LOL when Landon said "when I black out" but how sad for someone that young to be in that situation.

MJ was being MJ. He is a big Sack O Meat! IDIOTS.IDIOTS.IDIOTS

01-05-05, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Sack O Meat"
http://www.lileks.com/institute/gallery/ads/sos.html

01-05-05, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Sack O Meat"
One word for ya Ginger...

Ick.

01-05-05, 04:55 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Sack O Meat"
I can also link you to "Better Cooking with LARD!" if you'd like. And some jello molds that look like the Horta from the original Star Trek series.

Purveyor of the disgusting since 1981.

01-05-05, 05:04 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Sack O Meat"
"Better Cooking with LARD!"

Now you are talking some good eats

01-05-05, 05:05 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Sack O Meat"
Flower, you hit the nail rite on the hammer when u said Melanie probley eothd & moaned to all her 'friends' from her little private bar already. Thats why she didnt want any of her roomies to go to her bar, cause she backstabbed them all to her new 'friends' , and if they went to that bar they would have probley been met with some if not alot of hatefulness.
Ok. I just rewatched the episode and I will agree wholeheartedly that Landon is being an @ (mainly cause hes drunk) and stupid to a dangerous degree (with the knives) but I stand firm that Melanies shouldnt have welcomed her 'dawgs' into the house when she saw there may be a problem with it. I STAND FIRM DO U HEAR MEEEE? lol..... Those guys knew there was a problem before they entered that house........ DO YOU HEAR ME? talk about no respect for someone who lives there.... It reminds me of the time one of my roomies brought my ex into my own house for a romantic evening saying "I have the right to bring who I want in here... I live here too ya know"...... <--- thats what he said to me! Can u believe it? ..... Melanies newfound friends are a bunch of thugs! thugly gangbangers... DO YOU HEAR THE WORDS COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH? lol ........ and melanie has a lot of nerve inviting them in when she knew there was a problem...

01-05-05, 05:12 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Sack O Meat"
Oh Batts!

STEP THE FVCK BACK! kidding

but I stand firm that Melanies shouldnt have welcomed her 'dawgs' into the house when she saw there may be a problem with it

I agree, I would have said to my friends, "Let's just go to so-and-so's house instead." I am very non-confrontational, but I think I would've had better time far away fron "the drunk".

SuperLisa 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-05-05, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SuperLisa Click to send private message to SuperLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Sack O Meat"
I agree about Mel. Why bring people to the house that, one, she won't even let her roommates go to a public bar and meet and, two, that she's already complained about her roommates to? She obviously believes very strongly in the separation of roommates and her bar rats so why bring the rats home? I would have cared less either way if only she hadn't made such a huge deal about not letting her roommates go to the bar in the first place.

And you shouldn't play with knives when you're drunk- you'll poke an eye out.

Note to Batts:
A little off topic, but you're a trip. You cracked me up twice so far in this thread. DO YOU HEAR ME? I was stressing over work and you made me forget about it for about two minutes. Now excuse me, my two minutes are up.

01-05-05, 05:14 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Sack O Meat"
*snort*

...and I was thinking of some "other" sack-o-meat, LOL!

01-05-05, 05:25 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Landon?"
<<Mels friends case, I don't think they did anything wrong.
They entered a house they knew that one of the people who actually lived there had a problem with them being there!
<< They were innocently going to a friends home where they had been invited,
Sorry but they didnt look innocent to me. They wanted to party with party girl Melanie after 2:00am in the morning after the bars closed? And did anybody see them pawing at Melanie like I did?..... no innocence seen here............
Ill agree that Landon was being an @, but drunk or not, Melanie should have seen there was going to be a problem but she didnt seem to care bout anyone but herself and her 'dawgs'
<<, and were "attacked
...................nobody was attacked and I doubt seriously Landon would have used the knives........ but I DO think that Landon was really really stupid to arm himself like that.... but still....... nobody was 'attacked'

01-05-05, 05:46 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Landon?"
oh..... and as a side note..... what does Melanie get for her troubles...... the 'itchies'? ummmmm what is THAT all about. Can you catch the cooties from being 'pawed at' from her "innocent" friends from 'Dawgs bar and Grill' down the street? lmao

01-05-05, 06:15 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Landon?"
I voted "crabs."
Sneetch voted "scabies." Of course, neither of are sure what scabies are, exactly.

But either way, EWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

01-05-05, 06:33 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Landon?"
ewwww crabbies? ewwwwww wonder if theyll be counted as 'houseguests' too? ....... oh noooo visions of MORE than "seven strangers" are running through my head rite now!

01-05-05, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Landon?"
I saw a preview that said scabies. Which I *think* are not STD's. We'll see.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

01-05-05, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SuperLisa Click to send private message to SuperLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Landon?"
I am never getting back to work with this fascinating discussion on scabies.

It can be sexually related!

http://health.yahoo.com/health/centers/sexual_health/00019306.html

Cause: Scabies is caused by the mites Sarcoptes scabiei var hominis. It is passed from person to person through close contact, including sexual activity. It can also spread through sheets, clothes, and furniture.
Prevention: There is no certain prevention, but since scabies are mostly spread in environments where there is a lack of good hygiene, avoid using unclean towels, bedding, and clothing.
(Weren't there some comments about Sarah's hygiene previously??)

01-06-05, 00:54 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Landon?"
Hi SuperLisa! Thanks for the info, and welcome to the boards!
Well, it sounds awful to get. My cousin (a R.N.) said it is often thought of as a "dirty persons" disease but in reality is as easy to catch as lice (yuck)! So I wonder if we will find the 'source' of the scabies for Melanie...and I wonder if anyone else will catch it.

I must have missed any comments made about her hygiene. (was it Sarah or Melanie?) Anyhow, can't wait to see her find out she has it, should be funny!!

*Courtesy of IceCat*

01-06-05, 07:58 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Landon?"
I have seen a few comments on boards about Sarah's cleanliness. Seems like a perfect host for those charming creepy crawlers to jump on to.

01-06-05, 04:57 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Landon?"
Better to have "seven strangers" running through your head than your crotch, Dahlin. Just ask Mel.

Or Step The Feck Down.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-05, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Landon?"
LMAO, Ginger!

01-05-05, 08:32 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Landon?"
They entered a house they were invited to. I don't think it would be fair to judge them based on the hour that they were up. After all, Landon was just getting home at the same time.

Ill agree that Landon was being an @, but drunk or not, Melanie should have seen there was going to be a problem but she didnt seem to care bout anyone but herself and her 'dawgs'

Melanie did not know that Landon would be drunk and if he hadn't been, he most likely would have been civil to her 'dawgs'.

.... but still....... nobody was 'attacked'

I used the term "attacked" in quotes because I know that it is subjective. One could argue that they were verbally attacked by him though.

FTR, I never thought he would use the knives either, but agree that it was stupid to arm himself.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

zoelaroix 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-06-05, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zoelaroix Click to send private message to zoelaroix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Landon?"
Ok, Ive been watching this show since its started and its pretty clear that Landon has a drinking problem and he really needs some help.Why isnt the show stepping in like they have done in the past? Im very worried about him.

01-07-05, 10:04 AM (EST)
51. "RE: Landon?"
Hi Zoelaroix!!
First of all...WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!!

I actually don't remember the show ever stepping in because of drinking problems...except for Ruthie because she was getting behind the wheel of a car....BUT....I could be wrong.

Even when Frankie was cutting herself, they didn't do anything. She could've cut the crap out of herself and they just kept filming.

If MTV had to step in every time someone on the Real World had a drinking problem....we'd have an entirely new show on our hands.

01-05-05, 09:08 PM (EST)
36. "You learn something new everyday!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-05 AT 09:11 PM (EST)

I just googled and found this on scabies:

What is scabies?
Scabies is an infestation of the skin with the microscopic mite Sarcoptes scabei. Infestation is common, found worldwide, and affects people of all races and social classes. Scabies spreads rapidly under crowded conditions where there is frequent skin-to-skin contact between people, such as in hospitals, institutions, child-care facilities, and nursing homes.

you can read more
here.

ETA: OMH! It takes 4-6 weeks after being infected before the symptoms start showing up! Also, it says you have to have prolong contact with infected person and possibly someone you live with. I wonder where she got them?

01-05-05, 09:56 PM (EST)
39. "RE: You learn something new everyday!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-05 AT 10:04 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-05-05 AT 10:03PM (EST)

The house better get tested and deloused.

http://kidshealth.org/parent/infections/skin/scabies_p2.html

Once someone in your family is being treated for scabies, all other household members should be treated, too. Clothing and bed linens used before treatment started should be washed in hot water.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-05-05, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: You learn something new everyday!"
I can't really blame Melanie for wanting to escape that madhouse.

01-06-05, 09:20 AM (EST)
42. "RE: You learn something new everyday!"
Ya know...that hot tub can't be the cleanest of all hot tubs.
Do you think someone comes and cleans it? Doubt it. With all of those people (and some sketchy ones at that) in there all the time....chemmicals or not.....EWE.

Dear MTV, I think it's kinda gross that Melanie has bugs. I hope she learned her lesson. Hanging out with dirty naked hoodlems is dangerous to your health. Cleanly, Karen.

01-06-05, 02:40 PM (EST)
43. "RE: You learn something new everyday!"
That was my first thought too! Yuck!

*Courtesy of IceCat*

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-05, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: You learn something new everyday!"
Back in junior high we were warned scabies was an STD that was going around & you could get it from the toilet seat. That totally freaked this 13 year old out. Pubic lice. Gross.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

RfromP 3 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-05, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RfromP Click to send private message to RfromP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Real World Philly: 01-04"
Hi All!

So what do you think? Did she get scabies from close contact with one of her "perfect bar" friends or from another in the house? Maybe someone else has the scabies and is not telling.

I just find poetic justice in that she would get it from one of her so-called "perfect" friends thus demonstrating that they are not as wonderful as she thinks.

I think Landon would do allright if he would refrain from the shots and just drink beer, no more liquor. Not exactly a solution but a step in the right direction.

Shavonda doesn't see color? Didn't she call MJ "white, country a** motherf'er" last episode?

lol@Sack o' Meat

zoelaroix 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-05, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zoelaroix Click to send private message to zoelaroix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "seriously about Landon"
I am very concerned about him.Doesnt anyone see the pain and hurt in his eyes when he talks about the fact he has blackouts.I understand that he is a young man and hes sowing wild drinking oats or whatever but the boy needs help!!!

01-07-05, 10:20 AM (EST)
52. "RE: seriously about Landon"
ahh...personally, I think Landon will get over this whole drinking himself silly phase. He's fairly young, he'll grow out of it.

When I was in college, we all drank way more than any human should. Blackouts? Sure. Regretting the stupid (and sometimes dangerous) things you did the night before (only after someone explains what you did-or you saw the video-cause you don't remember)? Sure.

It got old after while and eventually we all settled down and learned to drink responsibly.

I don't know, maybe I'm the minority here, but I had some friends that drank as much, if not more, than Landon. Me included. We all grew out of it and nobody turned into an alcoholic. It was just a wild and crazy time in our lives and drinking was a huge factor.

Two of my buddies once passed out in the snow. They were lucky they ever woke up.

01-07-05, 10:29 AM (EST)
53. "RE: Real World Philly: 01-04"
Hi RfromP!!
Welcome to the boards!!

I totally agree with you...if Landon would skip the shots and liquor, he'd be fine.

I really wonder where Mel got the bugs. That would be funny if she got them from HER bar. Someone else in that house HAS to have these buggers. Seriously. I hope they all start itching. That would be funny. Not Willie though.

Shavonda...she must only see color once and a while. She totally called MJ that!!

Dear MTV, If all of the Real Worlders get the bugs, will you have to fumigate the house? Will that screw your shitty editing up even more?

RfromP 3 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-05, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RfromP Click to send private message to RfromP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Real World Philly: 01-04"
>I hope
>they all start itching.
>That would be funny.

That would be hilarious! I'm surprised this situation hasn't come up in other Real Worlds. I've only seen two other RW seasons, the one with Puck and the one in Paris so maybe it has.

Thanks for the welcome FlowerChild! I look forward to next week to when I can refer to Melanie as "Scabies".

01-07-05, 07:28 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Real World Philly: 01-04"
I'm really glad its Scabies and not Crabs.... cause I heard Korean Crabs jump 6 feet! (no use standing up!) .... oh and Flower....... that is just tooooo funny.... everybody catchin the cooties and scratchin..... reminds me of that movie
'The Last American Virgin' .... and visions of Carmella..... oh nooooooooooooooooooooo

01-07-05, 07:33 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Real World Philly: 01-04"
cause I heard Korean Crabs jump 6 feet!

This just made me LOL! batts...you still crack me up! Have you found that house yet?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •