The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Observation about TC voting"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-12-03, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Observation about TC voting"
I was just looking at the TC votes so far this year on the CBS web site and I made an interesting observation. Only 1 of the final 4 survivors has voted to boot each of the 5 jurors that we have so far. That person is Lil.

I don;t know if this will have a large impact on the final vote, but it might.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Observation about TC voting emydi 12-12-03 1
   RE: Observation about TC voting TenPin 12-12-03 2
       RE: Observation about TC voting emydi 12-12-03 3
   RE: Observation about TC voting Oscirus 12-12-03 7
 Final irony Chez 12-12-03 4
   RE: Final irony volsfan 12-12-03 5
       RE: Final irony Bebo 12-12-03 6
   RE: Final irony Loree 12-12-03 8
       RE: Final irony Sneezles 12-12-03 9
       RE: Final irony katethegreat 12-12-03 10
           RE: Final irony emydi 12-12-03 11
 Final Immunity KObrien_fan 12-12-03 12
   RE: Final Immunity emydi 12-12-03 13
 RE: Observation about TC voting tribalwatcher 12-12-03 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-12-03, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Observation about TC voting"
remember who else did--Tina in S2 but Lil doesnt have the luxury of having Colby with her!!!!

TenPin 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-12-03, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TenPin Click to send private message to TenPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Observation about TC voting"
remember who else did--Tina in S2 but Lil doesnt have the luxury of having Colby with her!!!!

But does she? I think that many on the S2 jury may have resented Colby for a number of reasons including the immunity whore that he was. It came back to bite Kelly W in butt at the end of S1 (bite pun intended). I am just a little concerned about what the jury is going to think about Darrah only being in the game because she went on her current immunity streak. If it came down to Darrah and Sandra I could see more than a few votes for Sandra in spite of Darrah’s immunity success. If she is up against Lill well then no problem…Darrah’s challenge success will be a bonus not a detriment.

TenPin

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intellegent, but the most responsive to change." Charles Darwin

12-12-03, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Observation about TC voting"
I was commenting on how Tina was given the million by Colby not taking Keith to finals. Although if Darrah wins IC and doesnt take Jon if he is indeed the bearded man- then it is similar, although Jon is more like Richard than Keith. But i agree, Sandra would win more easily against Darrah than Lil would.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-12-03, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Observation about TC voting"
mamakim from s3 did too as a matter of fact she picked all 7 jurors and she lost in what could be called a blowout

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-12-03, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Final irony"
I honestly think the final irony will be that Lill wins the F3 immunity, and then stays true to herself by standing on principle. She will vote off Jon and keep Darrah because that's just the type of person she is, even if it means she loses the $1M.

Remember her confessional a couple weeks ago where she said (after Burton had expressed some ambiguity in their alliance) that she would just have to win the final IC.

An even bigger irony would be if that decision proves to help, rather than hurt her, in the jury's eyes.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-03, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Final irony"
One thing to add too...Lil did say last night that she wanted Sandra to be voted off because Darrah was nicer! Just saying!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-03, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Final irony"
And Sandra did tell Lil that if Lil was in the F2, she'd have Sandra's vote. Lil would probably put her on the jury so that Sandra could follow through on that.

(Bebo note: I didn't believe Sandra when she said it. She may vote for Lil, she may not. I think she was just saying it so that Lil would be open for an F3 with the girls.)

I am the embodiement of snarky, sarcastic and smart.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-03, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Final irony"
I believe Lil would take Darrah to the F2 if she wins the final IC. Burton has said that Lil got too emotional and wanted the people she liked around her. She didn't want to vote Darrah out over Sandra. She refers to Darrah as "little one". I think Lil would take Darrah over Jon or Sandra.

Sneezles 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-12-03, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sneezles Click to send private message to Sneezles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Final irony"
Oh yeah, if Lil wins immunity at F3 she'll definately take Darrah and I think vice versa. I think Darrah wins and takes Lil.

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-12-03, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Final irony"
Agree - that's my first guess as to what transpires (Lil wins final IC, takes Darrah over either Jon or Sandra). Because despite what others say, I think Darrah is at least smart enough to take Jon to final two, if she wins, assuming Jon is a choice. If Jon goes next, Darrah might choose Lil over Sandra (since Sandra has more screwed over alliance members on jury than Lil). Anyway, point being that assuming a Lil, Darrah final two, if seems somewhat more likely that it's a Lil win in final IC, choosing Darrah emotionally rather than strategically.

12-12-03, 02:40 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Final irony"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-03 AT 10:30 PM (EST)

well i would be somewhat afraid of Jon ala Richard from S1 if I were Darrah, i would go with Lil the outcast. But Lil's only chance is against Jon but she will pick Darrah.... ugh

Lil-she gives us older women (although not having hot flashes YET) who like younger men (well loves one anyway, what can I say, Im a Demi)a bad name!!!!

EMYDI

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-03, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Final Immunity"
I don't think it will matter who Lill would bring as there is no way in heck that she would win final immunity. Final immunity has Darrah's name written all over it.

12-12-03, 03:00 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Final Immunity"
Right, KO. I agree. I would be afraid of Jon in final 2 if I were D. Lil is gonna fall off for whatever reason-lets hope its not the same reason as your heroine!!!!

tribalwatcher 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-12-03, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribalwatcher Click to send private message to tribalwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Observation about TC voting"
I think Darrah would take Lil over Jon. Jon is an original Drake and there could be some Drakes on the jury that want a Drake member to win. Also, Lil was voted out before and that may weigh on the minds of some players. Finally, Lil has betrayed a lot of the jury - Ti and Ryno with the rest of the Morgans, she lied to Rupert's face, and she lied to Burton and he at least feels she betrayed him. Lil, for all her being nice and honest, has made enemies.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •