The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Official Survivor 7 Episode 12 Predictions "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-11-03, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Official Survivor 7 Episode 12 Predictions "
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-03 AT 05:15 PM (EST)

===========================================
NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE THREAD WHERE THE MESSAGE BOARD POSTERS VOTE FOR THEIR 'OFFICIAL' PICK. THAT THREAD IS HERE
===========================================

Once again, sorry for the late-ish posting, but again, there's nothing earth-shattering here and nothing I didn't put in my publicly viewable Spoiler Island picks before 2PM

Reward Challenge

Yay... it's super-challenge-for-a-new-car time. Yawn. Burton by a mile...

REWARD CHALLENGE WINNER: BURTON

Immunity Challenge

OK... wierd plank challenge... a nice challenge that seems to neutralize physical strength and perhaps even give the better-balanced women the advantage. Sandra seems as good a pick as Darrah (with Lill less likely due to age.)

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE WINNER: SANDRA

Bootee

BOOTEE: BURTON... with JON as the alternate

All I'm going to say is the title of the episode is likely called "Mutiny" for a reason -- for more than that, read sleeeve's below excellent logic summary.

Summary of Bootee Reasoning

(courtesy of sleeeve)

Sandra will stir up enough trouble that all of Jon's lies will come to light... realizing that she has been lied to, Darrah will consider joining Sandra in an alliance
Lillian has basically been told that she MUST win the final IC in order to get to the finals... Sandra will offer her a final two pact, which will cause her to turn on Burton.

Sandra will win immunity causing Jon and Burton to rethink their boot order... they instruct Lillian to vote for Darrah, and try to convince Sandra to do so as well... When Darrah finds out (thanks to Sandra), the last shred of belief in Jon vanishes... she joins the women's alliance.

Despite everyone's hatred of Jon, even Sandra believes that it is more strategic to eliminate challenge threat, Burton (especially since he will win a car in the traditional superchallenge proving his challenge prowess).

Sandra, Darrah, and Lillian vote Burton.

Burton and Jon vote Darrah.

Summary for E12
RC: Burton
IC: Sandra
Boot: Burton

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor... Blow by Blow 12-11-03 1
   RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor... Bebo 12-12-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-11-03, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor 7 Episode 12 Predictions "
Yeah, but how does this affect Burton's burgeoning acting career? Bwah, hah, hah...I kill myself.

-P

If you don't get the joke that's okay.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-12-03, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor 7 Episode 12 Predictions "
If you don't get the joke that's okay.

Dang it, warn me! I almost spit herbal tea everywhere.

I am the embodiement of snarky, sarcastic and smart.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •