The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ali vs. Flo?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

MsShel330 695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-16-04, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsShel330 Click to send private message to MsShel330 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ali vs. Flo?"
Hi everyone. I've never watched Big Brother so I don't know who this Allison is. I only know (from what I've read on here)that she is a beotch. So, to put things in perspective for me and others who don't know, compare Ali to Flo. Is Ali more/less/equally b*tchy than Flo and please give examples. Thanks.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ali vs. Flo? strid333 06-18-04 1
 RE: Ali vs. Flo? BennyBoy 06-18-04 2
 If anyone ever gets thrown off... IceCat 06-18-04 3
   RE: If anyone ever gets thrown off.... qwertypie 06-19-04 4
 RE: Ali vs. Flo? minitroll 06-28-04 5
 RE: Ali vs. Flo? MsShel330 06-28-04 6
   RE: Ali vs. Flo? qwertypie 06-29-04 7
 RE: Ali vs. Flo? Starshine 10-05-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-18-04, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ali vs. Flo?"
Flo was just annoying, whiney, and a quiter but Ali was awful. She would call Nathan gay because he wouldn't flirt (or want to make out) with her (even though she was going out with Donny). She was constantly making fun of and making snide comments about the other HG.

She and Jun were jealous when America kept picking Robert to win America's Choice when it had interactions with his daughter Elena. Some of the other HG were happy that America got the pick right (like Jack for example). Jun and Ali were so jealous that they called this 10 year old girl a b*tch (which is truely despicable in my books because being name-called by peers is tough enough but when an adult name-calls it is that much worse - the kind of situation where social services would remove a child if the adult was the parent due to verbal abuse).

I would rather see more Flo than Ali.

Three is the perfect number.

BennyBoy 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-18-04, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BennyBoy Click to send private message to BennyBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ali vs. Flo?"
Yes, Flo was just whiney and annoying. Alison is hard-core EVIL. Plus whiney and annoying, so that should make Alison more despicable to watch, and yet so fun...

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-18-04, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "If anyone ever gets thrown off..."
... it the show for cheating, it will be Ali. Flo was just plain manic-depressive. Ali is manic-byotch. At least Flo would go sulk and shut up every once in a while. Motor mouth Ali will not provide us any such relief.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-04, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: If anyone ever gets thrown off..."
Yea, as soon as someone mentions Ali that VOICE comes screeching back into my head. Flo was annoying but does not cause the need for brain exorcism.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-28-04, 03:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ali vs. Flo?"
As obnoxious as Flo was, I would rather be locked in a room with her for a month, than spend one minute with Alison.

MsShel330 695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-28-04, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsShel330 Click to send private message to MsShel330 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ali vs. Flo?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-28-04 AT 07:54 PM (EST)

Thanks for your answers. I know what I'm in for now. *cringes*

edited to correct spelling.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-04, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ali vs. Flo?"
SIGH! I hear you!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-04, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ali vs. Flo?"
Never saw Alison on BB, however I found her frustration with the complete waste of space that was Donny a lot more understandable than Flo's tantrums, I know which one I would rather travel round the world with, and it aint Flo.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •