The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-03-05, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05"
Well, let's see what happens tonight! Looks like Coral gets upset...SURPRISE!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05 arkiegrl 01-03-05 1
   RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05 ohmyheck 01-03-05 2
       RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05 ohmyheck 01-03-05 3
           RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05 FlowerChild 01-05-05 25
 RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05 volsfan 01-03-05 4
 RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05 volsfan 01-03-05 5
   RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05 ohmyheck 01-03-05 7
 RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05 arkiegrl 01-03-05 6
   RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05 ocd_rwrr 01-03-05 8
       RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05 ohmyheck 01-03-05 9
           RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05 volsfan 01-03-05 10
               RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05 batts 01-03-05 14
                   RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05 volsfan 01-03-05 15
           RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05 arkiegrl 01-03-05 11
       RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05 ocd_rwrr 01-03-05 12
           RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05 volsfan 01-03-05 13
           RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05 ohmyheck 01-03-05 16
               Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now. ginger 01-04-05 17
                   RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now. batts 01-04-05 18
                       RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now. DaveThe Dude 01-04-05 19
                           RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now. ginger 01-04-05 20
                               RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now. RuffNeck 01-04-05 21
                                   RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now. ginger 01-04-05 22
                                       RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now. DaveThe Dude 01-05-05 23
                                           RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now. FlowerChild 01-05-05 24
                                               RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now. trudy 01-05-05 26
                                                   RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now. FlowerChild 01-06-05 27
                                                       RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now. volsfan 01-06-05 28
                                                           RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now. FlowerChild 01-06-05 29
                                                               RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now. RuffNeck 01-06-05 30
                                                                   RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now. FlowerChild 01-06-05 31
                                                                       RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now. volsfan 01-06-05 32
                                                                           RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now. FlowerChild 01-06-05 33
                                                                               RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now. volsfan 01-06-05 34
                                                                               RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now. ginger 01-06-05 35
                                                                                   RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now. FlowerChild 01-07-05 36
                                                                                       RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now. RuffNeck 01-07-05 37
                                                                                           RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now. FlowerChild 01-10-05 38
                                                                                               RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now. volsfan 01-10-05 39
                                                                                                   RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now. RuffNeck 01-10-05 40

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-05, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05"
Can't wait!

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-03-05, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05"
Go Robin!

01-03-05, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05"
and a hey tranny nany with a merry old puke

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-05-05, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05"
>and a hey tranny nany with
>a merry old puke

Hi OhMyHeck!!

I don't get it....did I miss something?

01-03-05, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05"
A semi truck pulling three trucks and they have to run and do things on top of the truck. Looks fun!

Coral has her "got ho" T-shirt on. HEHEHEHE!

01-03-05, 09:56 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05"
guy leaders: Brad, Dan and Mark
gal leaders: Sophia, Robin and Tina

01-03-05, 09:59 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05"
Crappy Commercials brought to you by MTV, the osbournes, verizon, and that damn movie Elektra.

01-03-05, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05"
LAST EDITED ON 01-03-05 AT 09:59 PM (EST)

Well, the guys aren't starting very good on this challenge.

ocd_rwrr 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-03-05, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ocd_rwrr Click to send private message to ocd_rwrr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05"
damn! the girls will still probably ##### up more (based on the commercials) and they still won't be able to send home weak ##### Arissa!

01-03-05, 10:08 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05"
Eric has a point

01-03-05, 10:11 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05"
The thing about it though is that Coral knows she is a bitch and admits it! Sort of makes you not get upset with her when she screams. We have heard it all before.

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-03-05, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05"
Coral is just playin her little games with who should be eliminated next... its what shes always done. In every challenge she is in, she manipulates who should be focused on as weak (anyone but herself) ....

just corals little strategy to be one of the last teammates still there...

01-03-05, 10:18 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05"
LAST EDITED ON 01-03-05 AT 10:20 PM (EST)

The thing though...her strategy works. She will be there till the end!

ETA: Go find that damn house NOW!

01-03-05, 10:11 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05"
Coral needs to look back at some of the past seasons, and realize she is not the best player they have. What a b!tch.

ocd_rwrr 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-03-05, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ocd_rwrr Click to send private message to ocd_rwrr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05"
see,i am tellin you- clearly the girls are gonna lose, and it will be arissa's fault, cause coral and ruthie can beat the boys time, but robin will go home instead of arissa. she is sooooooo lucky that the rules of the game have allowed her to stay- think about it, the last time she was even eligible for a vote off was mission 6, when they voted angela off, and katie's ##### was still there!

01-03-05, 10:16 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05"
I agree...Robin will go home because Coral is pissed at her.

Guys win by like 5 mins!

Shane copped a feel of Jonny's ass! LMAO!

01-03-05, 10:23 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 01/03/05"
Actually it was episode 10 when they voted Veronica off. They won the pop-culture bike ramp jump thingy.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-05, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now."
I rarely feel a spirit of communion with Eric, a 40 something year old guy who hangs out with college dropouts and kisses his jump rope a lot, but I was very with him when he tried to get Coral to SHUT THE FVCK UP. It got me rooting for Robin, for heck's sake. And I find Robin repugnant (although, truth be told, she's a lot more tolerable on Battle than she was during her RW stint). Anyway, I know Coral's the professional stirrer of the pot, but considering her own contribution to the last final challenge I saw her in was to fall to the ground and gasp like a gutted trout (yeah yeah yeah, spiders, gotcha, had NOTHING to do with smoking three packs a day), I got a little weary of her drill sarge assessments of the other gals. The wimmin look so stupid this year, and that's comparing them to dolts like THEO. *sighs*

Want this season of RW and Battle to be OVER. Prefer RW versus RR.

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-04-05, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now."
haaaaa ginger "gasp like a gutted trout".... lol you crack me up everytime.........

syren made my cool 3-D siggy for me!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-04-05, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now."
It seems obvious that the non-white members of the girl's team have a blatant distaste for voting non-white members off their team. To me, this is a case of out and out racism. Wouldn't it be something if, at the end, only non-whites are left on the girl's team?
And those criticisms of Coral, well, they are all quite accurate. She is an irritating trouble maker and she does indeed make waves about everyone's shortcomings except her own. If those girls had any brains (which they apparently do not), they would have kicked Coral the miserable, foul mouthed antagonist off the team long ago.

01-04-05, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now."
Hmmmm. Not sure I see the racist bias you mention. I think the girls pretty much all hate each other without regard to race, creed, or sexual orientation.

RuffNeck 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-04-05, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RuffNeck Click to send private message to RuffNeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now."
I agree too, no racist bias. The women are just pretty much being.........women!

01-04-05, 06:43 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now."
Stop that, or we'll burn your bra.

Girls. Not women.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-05-05, 02:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now."
No, there is a clear trend of the non-white girls not wanting to vote off their non-white cohorts.

01-05-05, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now."
Gotta say...I certainly didn't notice anything about 'white and non-white' voting patterns. Dave, dude....seriously? Have you been reading the same books as Karamo??

Coral is a stinky beotch. I'm so sick of her.

Mark and Robin. How cute.
I think he's a doll.

Dear MTV, I kinda hoped Coral would fall off the moving truck. Maybe next week. Love, Karen

trudy 171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-05-05, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trudy Click to send private message to trudy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now."
Coral does that kind of grandstanding to psych herself up because obviously it puts her between a rock and a hard place and apparently she recognizes that kind of pressure in order to perform a task she thinks she can't do.

Plus she's just a big mouth b****.

Oddly I saw Star Jones on TV yesterday and now that her face is thinner there was an eerie resemblance to Coral. Kind of a shadow world thing and pretty creepy, for sure.

01-06-05, 09:23 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now."
Hi Trudy!!
Welcome to the boards.
Stick around for a while.
We can talk $hit about Coral next week too!

Dear MTV, I like meeting new people. Do you think I could meet Coral? Would she try and beat me up? I think I could take her. Just wondering, Karen

01-06-05, 10:27 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now."
Are you a bitch? Remeber...she beats bitches up!

01-06-05, 12:05 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now."
LAST EDITED ON 01-06-05 AT 12:06 PM (EST)

ETA: How come Vols can use the 'B' word, but I can't?

No, I'm not a #####.
So no, she could not beat me up.
I'd beat her up.

Feeling frisky today.

01-06-05, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RuffNeck Click to send private message to RuffNeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now."
>ETA: How come Vols can
>use the 'B' word, but
>I can't?
>

It's easy, watch...Bitch.

01-06-05, 01:19 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now."
Are you calling me a #####?

Totally don't get it. I still can't get that word to print. It must be some trick that I don't know about.

01-06-05, 03:52 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now."
Check your private messages!

01-06-05, 04:46 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now."
Whoo and Hoo.

Ass Bitches.

Oh yea...cussin' like a sailor!!

01-06-05, 04:53 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now."
LOL!

01-06-05, 04:53 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now."
If you two can't play nice, we'll have to separate you.

Coral is an upper middle class gal pretending to have street cred. Even I could beat her up, for heck's sake.

01-07-05, 10:30 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now."
Dude...he started it.

Ginger...you could TOTALLY take her.

01-07-05, 05:14 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now."
>Dude...he started it.
>

LOL, After I read it, I said to myself, I bet she thinks I'm calling her a bitch...But to answer your question, NO I wasn't calling you one.

01-10-05, 09:14 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now."
He he......Ruff, You can call me a bitch if you want to. I don't mind.

But for the record...you DID start it!

Silliness.

01-10-05, 10:05 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now."
You two cut it out! Am I gonna have to use Eric's jump rope on you?

01-10-05, 11:30 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Ready for Coral to Shut Up Now."
>You two cut it out! Am
>I gonna have to use
>Eric's jump rope on you?
>

Vols, I believe the only way you'll ever get that rope is to pry it from his cold dead hands!

Eric and his rope have issues!!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •