The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 12: State of the Spoiling"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-11-03, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 12: State of the Spoiling"
Episode Twelve

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen… welcome to this week’s SOTS! It’s getting down to crunch time as we try to figure out who’s getting the boot this episode and look ahead towards figuring out how the final four is going to shake down.

It’s probably not going to be a very exciting SOTS considering that even JonnyFairplay’s grandma knows who’s probably getting the boot.

WRAP UP – from last episode

The Ep11 East Coast Spoiler Thread is always good for getting things jumpstarted a bit for some follow-up discussion from the last show leading to theories for the next show.

Here’s the Episode 11 version of Markopolo’s always excellent Survivor Insider information from Yahoo Platinum. MB finally took mercy on Marko by adding in some extra clips this time – including some real footage of Darrah for a change and her interaction with Burton.

We’ve got Christa’s chat here – what may be of note is the order she placed each of the final five in talking about her impressions of them and how the outcasts were looked upon … then again Christa comes across as a serious freak, so who knows?

Christa on the Early Show – again not much news there except to reinforce that she’s got a little screw loose.

THIS EPISODE

Sweetpea posted that the Episode 12 Title is “Mutiny”. A lively discussion took place, mostly centered on the idea that one of the two guys (both perceived to be leaders of different sorts) is going home because of the mutiny label.

As always, JSlice brings us the SeeBS Misdirection thread to analyze what drivel CBS is feeding us with their written promos.

RC: Is this going to be the Car prize challenge? Dougbie talks about the auto sponsor here.

We’ve got the Web Promo Vidcaps and the Vid Caps/Voice Over. In both threads, you’ve got to click the link to access vidcaps. Sounds like it’s going to be the SuperChallenge in the RC.

IC: I_Got_Nutn took the time to compile vidcaps of various promos to cobble together how the Immunity Challenge will play out. There’s some speculation that part of the vidcaps in there may be from the final episode, but the jury’s still out on that one – and other vidcaps in there relating to TC pics have been determined by volsfan to be a repeat from Christa’s boot episode last week. There’s a good discussion in that thread about Jon’s “desperation” and what it means – does he win IC and is trying to shake others down to save Burton or did someone else unexpectedly win (hello, Sandra) and he’s trying to save HIS own butt?

Also in the same thread as the above, Mistofleas has theorized that the IC is one where a glass/plastic container has to be filled, a la the coconut juice challenge from Thailand – perhaps to get a key to float to the top and open something in order to win?

Bebo brings us the E12: Discussion of Other Sites to share what other sites have come up with.

ALLIANCE TALK

Sneezles has put together a collection of Tribal Council pics to suggest there might be a Sandra/Jon Alliance, although the idea in general in the spoiling community hasn’t been all that well received. Don’t shoot the messenger… I’m merely trying to put any and all theories out there so that if it DOES happen, we can say “oh ya, somebody put that theory out there!”

PhoenixMons also has an older Jon/Sandra secret alliance discussion.

Neobie has compiled a few older threads relating to alliances into one place and come up with some ideas of his/her own in Alliances After Ep10. This thread might be worth a look back as several possible alliances are well-discussed.

FINAL EPISODE

The title of the Final Episode is “Flames & Endurance” Flames = fiery rhetoric in the final TC? Or Flames = walking on coals? You decide.

THE FINAL 2

We’ve got a few lively debates going on about who’s in the final two.

Goooey_Alley has started two threads on SurvivorPhoenix’s Final 2 Claim that it’s Lillian and Darrah in the F2, Part 1 and Part 2, with plenty of debate on the merits of Darrah and Lillian as the finalists.

Amongst the things we’ve learned in these two threads is that Lillian *may* have burned/broke her foot in the F3 challenge and resulted in her finishing third. As well, there’s some argument whether Darrah’s lack of face time means something in the overall picture of things (besides the fact that she’s so unintelligible with her talking through a glass filled with molasses?).

KeithFan has put together a discussion on Darrah and Nash in reference to the dude in “A Beautiful Mind” whom Jiffy had said was the key to figuring out S6: The Amazon. The idea is that Darrah may be using the same strategy to let the alphas knock each other out – whether intentional or not.

jsanb suggests that Lil’s in the Final 2 because of a rumour that CBS is planning to cut away for a live shot of a party going on in Lillian’s honour in Cincinnati, OH. Or at least in the final four – which has pretty much been the worst kept secret in Survivor since, oh, about the week before the season started. Of note, something that I learned in there was that Cincinnati has supposedly the leading fan base for Survivor of all the U.S. cities!

On the other hand, in Goooey’s second Final 2 claim thread (link’s just above) it’s been reported that there may be live remotes of Survivor parties in Liberty, MS (Darrah’s hometown) and Danville, VA (Jon’s stomping grounds) as well as Cincinnati.

With this episode and the F4 being pretty well spoiled (as well as last week’s episode), one thing we might have to really look forward to is the prospect of it being the Most Brutal Final TC ever? brought to us by Brownroach. I’m rubbing my hands in glee at the idea that we may have FIVE overly-bitter jury members ready to sink their fangs into one of the finalists (as has been hinted by Jiffy and MB). Quick, where’s Soozin’ when we need her to referee and give out points for the best rat-and-snake speech in this final TC?

Bebekid was in Darrah’s hometown during the Thanksgiving holiday – nothing too earth-shattering, but some comments from the family lends a tad bit more credence towards Darrah being in the F2.

Lastly, we’re reminded once again by ivoryElephant that his analysis of Episode 1: Pride Cometh before the Fall suggests that Darrah will be the winner – this was posted in September. This type of analysis worked in predicting that Brian would win in S5:Thailand.

Ok, have you decided on who you’re going to vote to get the boot this week? Head on over to SherpaDave’s Official Vote Thread and tell us what you think!

SOTS is provided by SurvivorBlows.com as a service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message... Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoili... VerucaSalt 12-11-03 1
   RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoili... volsfan 12-11-03 3
 RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoili... buckeyegirl 12-11-03 2
 RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoili... Ra_8secs 12-11-03 4
 RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoili... KObrien_fan 12-11-03 5
 RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoili... Brownroach 12-11-03 6
 RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoili... jkokoj 12-11-03 7
 RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoili... frisky 12-11-03 8
 RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoili... Sneezles 12-11-03 9
   RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoili... pdragonfly 12-11-03 10
       RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoili... Loree 12-11-03 11
   RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoili... PepeLePew13 12-11-03 14
 Thanks Dougbie 12-11-03 12
 RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoili... angelworth29 12-11-03 13
 RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoili... KeithFan 12-11-03 15
 RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoili... Spanky68 12-11-03 16
 RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoili... strid333 12-11-03 17
   RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoili... ginger 12-11-03 18
 Ah, now my life is complete! mistofleas 12-11-03 19
 RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoili... rose 12-11-03 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-11-03, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoiling"
Excellent job!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoiling"
Great job!

Now I feel like part of the family...I have been mentioned in SOTS! WOO HOO!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoiling"
Great job: Still laughing over this commentarrah’s lack of face time means something in the overall picture of things (besides the fact that she’s so unintelligible with her talking through a glass filled with molasses?)bwahahahahahahaha.

A J-Slice Holiday Creation

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-11-03, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoiling"
Perfection, Pepe! It's a good thing we only have three days untill the finale since if there were anymore spoiling to do, seeds would have to take root.

I am opposed to millionaires, but it would be dangerous to offer me the position. -- Mark Twain

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoiling"
Good job Pepe, thanks for doing this!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoiling"
Excellent, as always, Pepe!

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-11-03, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoiling"
Excellant job Pepe! Thank you.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoiling"
Great job! Thanks, Pepe!

Sneezles 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-11-03, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sneezles Click to send private message to Sneezles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoiling"
Pepe...eh, you are muy macho!

Great gob! And yes, please don't shoot the messenger... =)

-Sneezy

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-11-03, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoiling"
That was a great SOTS - you covered it all.

Here's a quote from Christa about the supposed F2:
"C: I had a real problem with boring people like Darrah and Lil so basically I could've tried a little harder to talk to them even though they'd just sit their with their mouths hanging open catching flies. *laughs* It was kinda hard but I could've talked to them more."

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoiling"
I was just rewatching the Letterman interviews. I especially was watching Ryan when he said he was hoping for Darrah. Then he starts joking with Dave that maybe they will have to shut this down right after this show and how he is confused and delirious. And then he didn't want to answer when Dave again asked him who he thought would win. He finally says Darrah again. But you get the opinion that he is acting like he screwed up. Did he give away the winner?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoiling"

>Great gob!
>
>-Sneezy

You have no idea how appropriate this sounds coming from you, LOL.

Thanks for the kind words. I hope I didn't put you on the spot or anything like that -- I've thrown theories out there in the past that got seriously flamed and I lived...

Dougbie 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-11-03, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dougbie Click to send private message to Dougbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Thanks"
Pepe, thanks for the great STOS. Never a fun job to compile all that info. And a big THANKS for my first STOS mention, too bad there wasn't much spoiler information there!

Doug B,-->DougB,-->Dougbie
Survivor -- The stupidest show that I LOVE to watch

angelworth29 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-11-03, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail angelworth29 Click to send private message to angelworth29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoiling"
Thank you, Pepe for your SOTS! What are we supposed to do at work when Survivor finishes? I'll have nothing to do!

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoiling"
Great job Pepe! Tough one to put together!

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoiling"
Thanks so much for the hard work, Pepe!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-11-03, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoiling"
Excellent job. Short but sweet.

I saw three ships come sailing in.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoiling"
So erudite for a skunk! Thank you, Mr. LePew!

The mitzvah that is my signpic courtesy the genius that is our own JSlice. Such a nice girl! Now, have some more borscht.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Ah, now my life is complete!"
Le gratitude... le thanks...

Le clap, le clap!

--hearts the stinky one

rose 313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-11-03, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rose Click to send private message to rose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Episode 12: State of the Spoiling"

Wonderfully done, pepe!!! and in the lick of time, too! Congratulations on a job well done. (and what an undertaking!)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •