The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Secret between Burton and Jon?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-10-03, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Secret between Burton and Jon?"
I'm sorry, first time I made a new thred so please close this if it belongs somewhere else but:

some people are still saying that the alliance between Burton and Jon are hidden...as far as I kno, it isnt anymore because didn't Burton say he hasn't spoken to Jon about bringing in Sandr/Christa last show?

also, didn't T and Sandra hear in on their "final 2" talk that night T got voted out? so wouldn't Darrah know this as well?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Secret between Burton and Jon? nailbone 12-10-03 1
 huh??? shakes the clown 12-10-03 2
   RE: huh??? mistofleas 12-10-03 3
   RE: huh??? nailbone 12-10-03 4
   RE: huh??? speedyforme 12-10-03 5
       RE: huh??? Missing_Rupert 12-10-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-10-03, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Secret between Burton and Jon?"

Oh I don't think the alliance between Jon and Burton is secret any more, althouigh they may still think it is.

New sigpic courtesy of the lovely and talented JSlice/Thanks, Woe, for the lights!
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-10-03, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "huh???"
..was this supposed to be a joke?

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-03, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: huh???"
Shakes sugar dumpling, you never cease to crack me up!

Marry me.

--founding member W.L.S.F.C

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-03, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: huh???"

Still pickin' on newbies, huh, Shakes?

New sigpic courtesy of the lovely and talented JSlice/Thanks, Woe, for the lights!
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-10-03, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: huh???"
>..was this supposed to be a
>joke?
>
>
>
>

i dunno, some of the other threads have people say that Jon fears about booting Burton out...so i figure why is he beating around the bush about not booting Burton...

but yeah wateva

Missing_Rupert 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-10-03, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Missing_Rupert Click to send private message to Missing_Rupert Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: huh???"
Don't let this discourage you. Keep lurking. I made a few posting mistakes, and was very nicely given the proper information. I decided to keep to lurking to learn more, and limit posts for the time being. I am new to this, and most of these folks have been doing this for a long time. So don't let the results in this thread discurage you!

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •