The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sandra/Jon Alliance...let's take a look at the pics..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sneezles 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sneezles Click to send private message to Sneezles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sandra/Jon Alliance...let's take a look at the pics..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-03 AT 11:19 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-10-03 AT 11:17 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-09-03 AT 06:28 PM (EST)

Tribal Councils that Jon & Sandra voted in:

-Ep 4, TC (Edited 12/9/03) Thank you HE.

-Ep 5, TC

-Ep 6, TC

-Ep 7a, TC

-Ep 7b, TC

-Ep 8, TC

-EP 9, TC

-Ep 10, TC

-Ep 11, TC

Ok, here's how I've marked these. The majority vote is marked by a blue dot, the one voted out is red.

When I started watching Survivor (Amazon was my first), I was told to watch where people sit at tribal council. That a lot of HIDDEN alliances are given away by who sits by whom. If you'll notice, the only times that Jon and Sandra sit next to each other AND vote together are when the entire tribe (except the booted) votes the same person out. If Jon & Sandra are make different votes, they are sitting next to each other. But if they have an alliance that doesn't include everyone else in the tribe, they sit away from each other...like they are hiding their alliance. I don't know, but the pics seem to tell a story here that there may be one that they didn't want seen.

-JMHO

Sneezy.....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sandra/Jon Alliance...let's tak... I_AM_HE 12-09-03 1
 RE: Sandra/Jon Alliance...let's tak... Blow by Blow 12-09-03 2
 RE: Sandra/Jon Alliance...let's tak... TeamJoisey 12-10-03 3
   RE: Sandra/Jon Alliance...let's tak... mistofleas 12-10-03 4
       this thresd should be locked shakes the clown 12-10-03 5
           RE: this thresd should be locked Booted 12-10-03 6
           RE: this thresd should be locked Booted 12-10-03 7
           RE: this thresd should be locked Blow by Blow 12-10-03 8
               RE: this thresd should be locked Brownroach 12-10-03 9
           RE: this thresd should be locked Sneezles 12-10-03 11
               of course I'm right shakes the clown 12-10-03 14
 RE: Sandra/Jon Alliance...let's tak... Missing_Rupert 12-10-03 10
   RE: Sandra/Jon Alliance...let's tak... Brownroach 12-10-03 12
       RE: Sandra/Jon Alliance...let's tak... udg 12-10-03 13
 Not to waste a thread... mistofleas 12-10-03 15
   Yes, where is the SOTS? Brownroach 12-10-03 16
   How can I vote Breezy 12-10-03 17
       RE: How can I vote mistofleas 12-10-03 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-03, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sandra/Jon Alliance...let's take a look at the pics..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-03 AT 06:43 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-09-03 AT 06:42 PM (EST)

your description seems a little off in a couple instances (such as your Ep 4 pic is incorrect - michelle and shawn voted with burton and against christa) but they DO seem to sit next to one another an awful lot for people who supposedly hate each other's guts.

eta except for the michelle boot (ep 5), the only times sandra and jon DON'T sit together is in Ep 7b and 8, the first 2 TCs post-merge - which, if a jon/sandra alliance is true, could be trying to sell their hatred to the new guys (edit again cause i got my exception wrong, lol)

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-09-03, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sandra/Jon Alliance...let's take a look at the pics..."
Hmmm...that's a fairly convoluted analysis, but I appreciate the effort you've put in.

So how is TC seating determined? They all walk in single file and then go to whatever seat they like? Or do they file to the first available seat like organized schoolchildren?

In either case, people might not be sitting next to each other despite walking in together, so that throws a wrench into the analysis.

Another problem is that we're looking at a pretty small sample size and the odds of Jon sitting next to Sandra in a group of five or six people is pretty high. Three of the eight TCs had six or fewer people in it.

So what I'm saying is that, just like confessional analyses, you can't extrapolate relationships and alliances.

Wait! Maybe you can. The only time Jon ever sat next to Burton was during the unanimous RyanO boot.

-P

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-10-03, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sandra/Jon Alliance...let's take a look at the pics..."
Sneez.. this is interesting.
The person who suggested watching for hidden alliances in seating was none other than Tina Wesson, winner of S2.

I think the seating order is not assigned, but that the contestants file in and take a seat in whatever order they arrive. This makes me wonder why Jon and Sandra would be walking together.

Is there a hidden alliance here? I don't think so. but it is food for thought.

Here's another possibility: Jonny FairlyRotten may be sitting next to Sandra to disguise his one true alliance with Burton.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-03, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sandra/Jon Alliance...let's take a look at the pics..."
I don't believe in a hidden alliance between Jon and Sandra either. Never have.

I appreciate the effort you put in sneezles but I do think you're over analyizing this one.

Not that I've over analyzed anything in this show *cough*BigLie*cough*!

--thinks it's pretty clear and evident that Jon and Sandra hate each other

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-10-03, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "this thresd should be locked"
>--thinks it's pretty clear and evident
>that Jon and Sandra hate
>each other

....this thresd should be locked...not because its redundant, or non-spoiler related. Only because its the single dumbest theory in the history of Survivor.

I would be willing to bet everything I own, have ever owned and will ever own that Misto's above statement is the only statement that needs to be said in this matter.

When I read this Sandra/Jon secret alliance crap all it makes me realize is that the author of the thresd is bored with this season and needs to come up with something interesting to talk/think about, no matter how ridiculously incorrect it is.

Booted 156 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-03, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Booted Click to send private message to Booted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: this thresd should be locked"
Shakes the clown brilliantly said:

“.... this thread should be locked...not because its redundant, or non-spoiler related. Only because it’s the single dumbest theory in the history of Survivor."

I would agree 100... no make that 1000% if only...

I do not like Jon. I think he is a weasel (and I hate to give weasels a bad name). But... let's look at what he has done. He has lied to everyone. Not new... many have lied heavily in this game. He lied about his Grandma being dead. Hmmm... original even if I don't like him. Seems to be working so far. What BETTER way to hide you alliance than to make EVERYONE think you hate each other? Yell... Scream... Connive...

I just think that Sandra would have gotten mad enough and pissed off enough at others to yell at them. Why only yell and make a scene with Jon when they booted Rupert? Why not yell at Burton? He had just as much to do with it as Jon. Why not yell at Lil? She was really the one that betrayed them as they (Sandra, Rupert and Christa) thought they had her with them. If they did have Lil with them and it would have been 4 vs. 4 what better way to assure that there is no tie than to vote for the one everyone knows you hate (but really are aligned with).

I just think all the hate is aimed at Jon because they are together. What better way to hide it? Jon is not a dummy (I hate saying that) and I think he dreamed this up before he came just like the Grandma thing.

I have been wrong before (if you look more that I have been right) and I may very well be wrong again but I do believe this one.

Booted

Booted 156 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-03, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Booted Click to send private message to Booted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: this thresd should be locked"
Shakes:

I have heard so much about you but not read many of your posts. Now that you're back I hope to read much more of your insight.

Booted

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-10-03, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: this thresd should be locked"
Ouch. Harsh words from the clown. I don't think I've seen you since S2, but then again I haven't been looking.
-P

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-03, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: this thresd should be locked"
He pops in now and again.

Also believes a Jon/Sandra alliance is and always has been nonexistent.

Sneezles 114 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-03, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sneezles Click to send private message to Sneezles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: this thresd should be locked"

>author of the thresd is
>bored with this season and
>needs to come up with
>something interesting to talk/think about,
>no matter how ridiculously incorrect
>it is.

You don't know how correct you may be with this one. This is my first year on these boards (if this isn't evident) and quite honestly, I was just going through all these pics to see if there was something I was missing. I thought it was interesting to see where people who had alliances sat in relation to each other at TC. If you go back though the pics, you can actually see some of the alliances in relation to where they sit and some you can't. I just mentioned Sandra & Jon b/c there had been so much conjecture as to whether there was a secret alliance or not. *shrug* Lock away if you must. Y'all are probably right, I'm simply trying to find something that isn't there just b/c it would make things more interesting.

no skin off my nose...

-Sneezy.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-03, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "of course I'm right"
>You don't know how correct you
>may be with this one.

..yes I do, that's why I said it.

>must. Y'all are probably right,
>I'm simply trying to find
>something that isn't there just
>b/c it would make things
>more interesting.

...apology accepted. Now can we please stop once and for this nonsense about a secret J/S alliance.

Missing_Rupert 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-10-03, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Missing_Rupert Click to send private message to Missing_Rupert Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sandra/Jon Alliance...let's take a look at the pics..."
It is intriguing (sp?) but I think doubtful. If they were in the super-secret alliance...

1. Why would Sandra have hung Jon out to dry on the Trish vote? They didn't know about the ghost tribe, and didn't know the merge was so soon, so she would have been setting Jon up to go next.

2. More recently, her fights would be more about the camp, work etc., not accusing him of backstabbing and planting the seed that he is not to be trusted.

12-10-03, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Sandra/Jon Alliance...let's take a look at the pics..."
I would also submit that since it appears neither of them is going to be in the final 2, an alliance would have been revealed by this time, so that we could see it fail. (Like, uh, Jon and Burton.)

We've seen and heard plenty of scheming from both Jon and Sandra, but absolutely nothing to suggest that they are working together.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-03, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Sandra/Jon Alliance...let's take a look at the pics..."
Exactly right. They are not working together, but the AV is supposed to appreciate the irony that two people who hate each other so much seem to be totally unable to get rid of each other, and, in fact, have to work together on occasion to stay alive. I think this irony will be further driven home this week when we have Jon begging Sandra for help/information.

---
UDG
When someone says, "I'll be honest with you," he/she is lying.

12-10-03, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Not to waste a thread..."
Where the hell is the SOTS?

Anyone? Bueller?

12-10-03, 03:37 PM (EST)
16. "Yes, where is the SOTS?"
I was looking for it all morning, Misto. Who's got it this week?

pretty sure it's not me, I only signed up to do one and that was Ep 6.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-03, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "How can I vote"
I need the SOTS!

please

12-10-03, 03:47 PM (EST)
18. "RE: How can I vote"
*sung to the tune of "I want my MTV"*

I want...
I want...
I want my SOTS puh-leese...

thank you, thank you, no autographs please

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •