The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lil's in the Final 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

jsanb 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jsanb Click to send private message to jsanb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lil's in the Final 2"
WKRC-TV (Channel 12) officials have confirmed CBS is interested in cutting away Sunday night for a live shot from a tri-state party during the show's finale.

Have they cut away to the hometowns to the player's that finished in 3rd or 4th???

At the very least we know that Lil is in the Final Four.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lil's in the Final 2 fredscott 12-09-03 1
 RE: Lil's in the Final 2 Brownroach 12-09-03 2
 RE: Lil's in the Final 2 queencityfan 12-09-03 3
 RE: Lil's in the Final 2 bebekid 12-09-03 4
   RE: Lil's in the Final 2 okaloosajohn 12-09-03 5
       RE: Lil's in the Final 2 bebekid 12-09-03 6
           RE: Lil's in the Final 2 okaloosajohn 12-09-03 7
               RE: Lil's in the Final 2 nailbone 12-09-03 8
               RE: Lil's in the Final 2 bebekid 12-09-03 9
                   RE: Lil's in the Final 2 okaloosajohn 12-09-03 10
       RE: Lil's in the Final 2 volsfan 12-09-03 11
           RE: Lil's in the Final 2 KObrien_fan 12-09-03 12
               RE: Lil's in the Final 2 Flowerpower 12-09-03 13
               RE: Lil's in the Final 2 volsfan 12-09-03 18
   CBS in Liberty queencityfan 12-10-03 24
 RE: Lil's in the Final 2 Loquatrix 12-09-03 14
   RE: Lil's in the Final 2 realityluver 12-09-03 15
       RE: Lil's in the Final 2 Loquatrix 12-09-03 16
       RE: Lil's in the Final 2 kyttikat 12-09-03 17
 RE: Lil's in the Final 2 buckeyegirl 12-09-03 19
   RE: Lil's in the Final 2 KeithFan 12-09-03 20
       RE: Lil's in the Final 2 LeftPinky 12-09-03 21
       RE: Lil's in the Final 2 okaloosajohn 12-10-03 23
   RE: Lil's in the Final 2 GrendelsMom 12-10-03 25
 RE: Lil's in the Final 2 buckeyegirl 12-10-03 22
 Marketing Lolly 12-10-03 26
   RE: Marketing queencityfan 12-10-03 27
   RE: Marketing gofrank151 12-10-03 28
       RE: Marketing queencityfan 12-10-03 31
 No party for Burton yet :-) Brownroach 12-10-03 29
 RE: Lil's in the Final 2 geg6 12-10-03 30
 RE: Lil's in the Final 2 queencityfan 12-11-03 32
   Hey QCFan.... Kermit the Vixen 12-11-03 36
       RE: Hey QCFan.... queencityfan 12-12-03 39
           RE: Hey QCFan.... Kermit the Vixen 12-14-03 41
               RE: Hey QCFan.... udg 12-14-03 44
                   RE: Hey QCFan.... Kermit the Vixen 12-14-03 46
 Rupert party Brownroach 12-11-03 33
   RE: Rupert party jsanb 12-11-03 34
       RE: Rupert party Brownroach 12-11-03 35
           RE: Rupert party kpod 12-11-03 37
               RE: Rupert party mistofleas 12-11-03 38
                   RE: Rupert party queencityfan 12-12-03 40
                       RE: Rupert party pdragonfly 12-14-03 42
                           RE: Rupert party udg 12-14-03 43
                               RE: Rupert party pdragonfly 12-14-03 45

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

fredscott 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fredscott Click to send private message to fredscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lil's in the Final 2"
Darn, beat me to posting the news. Oh well.
As far as I can remember, if they cut away to someone's hometown, they are at least in the final four if not the final two, or (God forbid) the winner.
If Lil is the winner, something is going to go through my TV.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-03, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lil's in the Final 2"
They cut away to Jan's cronies gathered at, as Jiffy said -- "Where else? a pub!" -- in S5.

queencityfan 123 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail queencityfan Click to send private message to queencityfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lil's in the Final 2"
Beat you both, posted this in the Final 2 thread already in action.
The venue for the party is also where they are going to to do live survivor auditions again, maybe we'll get a "real" contestant from the Queencity.

LOL

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-09-03, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lil's in the Final 2"
>Have they cut away to the
>hometowns to the player's that
>finished in 3rd or 4th???

Yes.

>At the very least we know
>that Lil is in the
>Final Four.

Yes.

Now, where is the story about a CBS crew going to Liberty?

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lil's in the Final 2"
Wouldn't they be going to where she lives? She's from Liberty, but she doesn't live there, does she?

12-09-03, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Lil's in the Final 2"
Correct. She currently lives in a suburb of Jackson (Ridgeland). But they may want to film where she has the most fans, and that may be Liberty.

Liberty. Jackson. Either one.

12-09-03, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Lil's in the Final 2"
Hehehe... "most fans".

Ever been to Liberty, MS? The population, last census, was 633! They'd have a hard time scaring up a crowd in Liberty!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Lil's in the Final 2"

But OTOH, they'll ALL be there.

New sigpic courtesy of the lovely and talented JSlice/Thanks, Woe, for the lights!
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

12-09-03, 03:39 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Lil's in the Final 2"
>Ever been to Liberty, MS?

Have you? I must have missed you when I was there on 11/28.

>The population, last census, was
>633! They'd have
>a hard time scaring up
>a crowd in Liberty!

This, according to my husband's cousin's teenage son, will be the biggest thing to ever happen to Liberty. Nailbone is right. The entire town will show up.

12-09-03, 03:50 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Lil's in the Final 2"
I _thought_ it was you who reported they had been there recently, but I couldn't remember for sure.

Yeah. I've been there. I was born and raised in Jackson.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Lil's in the Final 2"
Just wanted to make sure you were talking about Darrah living in Liberty. The first time I read this I was really confused when I got the end because I thought everyone was still talking about Lil!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Lil's in the Final 2"
I can see how you could confuse Darrah for Lill...

quick call the doctor, doctor's gonna whack me

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Lil's in the Final 2"
So all this means is that she's (Lil's) F4....so I could still be right about her going at F3?????? Boy, I want that burned foot to turn out as I'd really hate to see the bouncing on the bed 52 year old who goes to bed because they are not being nice to me not make F2!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Lil's in the Final 2"
The first time I read this...there was no changing in using the word "she" and half way through the she chanded!

I will whack you over at OT...I am sure I will get the chance!

12-10-03, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail queencityfan Click to send private message to queencityfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "CBS in Liberty"
tapestry says on the Final 2 claim thread that cbs will be in Liberty for a Survivor party at the Amite School Center where Darrah graduated from High School.

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-09-03, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Lil's in the Final 2"
Sorry to sound like a hopeless nitwit, but what is "tri-state"? Presumably a group of three close-neighbour states, but could someone please confirm for me, and tell me which states they are? Presumably one of them is Ohio, as that's where Lill is from and jsanb appears to be saying the party is likely coming from her home area.

Thanks for decoding for this foreigner. ::grin::

realityluver 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-09-03, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityluver Click to send private message to realityluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Lil's in the Final 2"
Tri-state in Cincinnati = Ohio, Kentucky, & Indiana.

"Nothing comes between me and my TV!!!"

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Lil's in the Final 2"
Thanks, luver!

kyttikat 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kyttikat Click to send private message to kyttikat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Lil's in the Final 2"
Lil actually lives in Loveland, OH. A small town Northeast of Cincinnati proper.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Lil's in the Final 2"
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-03 AT 08:22 AM (EST)

As an Ohioan, I've been thinking that this may mean nothing. After all we've never had a Survivor before, and just the fact that Lil has made it to the last episode would be newsworthy here, imho. Just giving hope to all those out there who are hoping she doesn't make it to f2.
Edited because I'm a moron-the word Ohioan didn't look right, but I spell checked it, and it's right. I really need coffee...

A J-Slice Holiday Creation

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Lil's in the Final 2"
Well, at least you have to be proud of the fact an Ohioan made it that far; much better than the pride of my home state Mitchell

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-09-03, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Lil's in the Final 2"
But no one lives in the Dakotas (either of them)...!

Now, we are proud ( ) to have Ghandia and Greg...

12-10-03, 09:44 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Lil's in the Final 2"
Did we get another state when I wasn't looking?

GrendelsMom 3272 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-10-03, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GrendelsMom Click to send private message to GrendelsMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Lil's in the Final 2"
>As an Ohioan, I've been thinking
>that this may mean nothing.
>After all we've never had
>a Survivor before, and just
>the fact that Lil has
>made it to the last
>episode would be newsworthy here,
>imho.

You're absolutely right about not making too big of a deal about this. Ohio may not have had a Survivor before, but the tristate area (i.e. Cincinnati) laid claim to Rodger from the outback. As I recall, there were tv cameras parked outside Rodger's farm (in northern KY) all through the season, and they had live cut-ins during the final episode, even tho he was voted off F5.

Cincinnati has a huge Survivor fan-base, reportedly among the top viewership in the country, and anything Survivor related will be big news.

I don't mean to suggest that Lil won't be F4 or even F2, just that you shouldn't read too much into this report of a live cut-in.

--GM

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-03, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Lil's in the Final 2"
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-03 AT 08:33 AM (EST)

Found this article in the Cincinnati Enquirer from another board that will remain nameless:
Cincy Post

It basically says that CBS is interested in doing a live cut from the tri-city during the show, and not to read too much into it.
-edited to add: That this should've gone in my orignial post...

A J-Slice Holiday Creation

Lolly 721 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-03, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolly Click to send private message to Lolly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Marketing"
Since S2, Cincinnat has been supposedly Survivor's leading fan base among American cities.

In S7, MB held a special audition for Cincinnati residents garnering lots of publicty in the Queen City. The fact that they guaranteed a Cincinnati representative in S7(well, of course it wasn't an actual guarantee but the public perceived it to be), heightened the flames of fandom.

So it could be that this had planned all along to play to the Cincinnati fans or it could be that this is the usual F2 ploy.

12-10-03, 02:08 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Marketing"
MB is holding the same kind of auditions at this place on Sunday and figures he will have a built in crowd from that.

gofrank151 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-10-03, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gofrank151 Click to send private message to gofrank151 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Marketing"
If this Cinci contestant is the best they could get, then PUH-LEASE no more from there.

I think Lil by far, even though she is nice and sweet, is the dumbest player EVER.

-gof

12-10-03, 04:05 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Marketing"
Ahhhh, come on Frank, give us another chance, maybe next time we'll get someone a little younger that Roger or LIl

12-10-03, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "No party for Burton yet :-)"
From sucks:

Snewser
(12/9/03 3:48 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: Live from Cincinnati during finals
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time now to frantically organize a Burton bash, if only they could get the San Francisco stations to care enough to report a similar story from a CBS leak that CBS is at the same time umm desperately trying to shut down. Oh what to do?

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-03, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Lil's in the Final 2"
I wouldn't think too much of this report. I live near Pittsburgh. Jenna from S6 lives about 15 miles from the city and Amber from S2 lives right where I do, about 30 miles from the city. There was a media frenzy for both of them right up until the finale. Actually, there was a bigger one for Amber and she didn't even win!! I think it was just because she was the first from this area. So, don't get too excited about reading anything into this because it was something that happened for both of our Pittsburgh Survivors and look how differently it turned out for them.

12-11-03, 08:44 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Lil's in the Final 2"
And yet another possible spoiler, of what value I can't say.

Recieved an e-mail from my friend at Lenscrafters today that she, and many others got, inviting the folks there to a party in Lil's support at the Kings Island Hotel & Conference Center. The e-mail mentioned that there would be live TV coverage, during the reunion show, of this party. The hotel is just a couple of miles from Lil's house. Th e-mail said the party was from 8 to 11 and open to the public.

Also, large article in the Cincinnati Enquirer this morning about the Survivor auditions to be held Sunday and the party afterward at Gameworks ( Dave & Busters kind of place ) that is being sponsered by WKRC, the local CBS affiliate.

That's all the news from the Queen

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Hey QCFan...."
... is this open to the public? I live in Cincinnati and am a former LC associate. It would be fun to go to a big finale party (although I'm not a Lil fan anymore) and especially fun to see my old friends and coworkers.

-- have party, will crash --

12-12-03, 05:57 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Hey QCFan...."
Kermit, the e-mail said it is open to the public.

Tough being from the Queencity and having our Lil to root for ain't it?

If you do go be sure to report back to us.

Queen

12-14-03, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Hey QCFan...."
From what I'm reading, the "official" party will be at GameWorks at Newport on the Levee. I would assume that the King's Island party is more of a LensCrafters party since that is where they hold corporate functions from time to time. I would think Lil would be at the KI function since I believe she is back to work at LensCrafters, right?

If I go to a party, it will probably be the one at GameWorks - even though it's much farther of a drive. I'm sure it will be a blast and I'll report back!

Why are you looking at me? Stop looking at me. I said, STOP -- wait, what? OK, never mind.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-03, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Hey QCFan...."
Lil won't be at these parties. She'll be at the Finale.

---
UDG

12-14-03, 07:54 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Hey QCFan...."
I knew that. I did.

Why are you looking at me? Stop looking at me. I said, STOP -- wait, what? OK, never mind.

12-11-03, 06:56 PM (EST)
33. "Rupert party"
Link is on Snewser's front page.

...where can Naptown watch the live season finale on Sunday? Crackers Broad Ripple, 6281 N. College Ave., , where Rupert Boneham bartended in the mid-'90s, will host the party from 7:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.

Ruth-Ann Herber, general manager of the club, says Rupert won't be there -- wife Laura says he's taping "Survivor All-Stars." But the TV show will include a live shot of hometown fans.

This is kind of weird. Why would Mrs. Rupert say he's filming All Stars (which I thought was supposed to be a "secret") instead of saying he'll be at the reunion show in LA? Could it be that he won't be at the reunion show?

jsanb 178 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jsanb Click to send private message to jsanb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Rupert party"
If Rupert is NOT at the reunion show, that is a STRONG indicator that he does well at ASS.

sorry for posting on my own thread, hiding in corner now.....

12-11-03, 07:03 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Rupert party"
sorry for posting on my own thread, hiding in corner now...

Don't be silly, all seasoned DAWS do it.

I thought everyone on All Stars was supposed to be back before the finale. If Rupert's not gonna be back, probably no one will be.

kpod 125 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kpod Click to send private message to kpod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Rupert party"
I thought everyone on All Stars was supposed to be back before the finale.

According to Snewser's calendar the final TC for ASS is (was) tonight. So, just enough time for Rupert to make it back to LA, it would seem.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Rupert party"
We might be able to see a real time weight lose spoiler from Rupert if he's at the reunion show. How bad does he look? Skinny? Tired? Not there at all?

Something to look for.

--wants Ruppie to do well despite his childish behavior

12-12-03, 07:48 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Rupert party"
Not to mention weight loss on anyone else that we suspect may be on ASS and manages to attend the live show.

Is it Sunday yet?

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-14-03, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Rupert party"
NOt only will Rupert be there, but he plans on being on the Early show with the winner on Monday (if we don't all get snowed in here in NY).
Personally, he doesn't belong on the early show, but MB may be doing it to promote the All STars. I've seen many quotes from news articles confirming that Rupert is in the All Stars.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-03, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Rupert party"
He "belongs" on the ES, because he missed out after his boot, because of ASS. I for one can't wait to hear what he has to say.

---
UDG

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-14-03, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Rupert party"
Rupert and Sandra were my favorites and can't wait to hear what each of them says. However Rupert on the morning show with the winner? Seems odd and out of place. Won't stop me from enjoying it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •