The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Teams! ....Run Away! Run Away!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-09-04, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Teams! ....Run Away! Run Away!"
So the teams are up on the official site now. When the race is started can some of them just fall into the water from the Santa Monica Pier so we can be done with them? Talk about a high DAW quotient! Where do I begin? Why, with...

Alison/Donny - Of course! The first thing out of your mouth when describing yourself is ..."good looking"????? Donny, I'd bet you'd starve before eating a piece of "humble pie." A&D describe themselves as the "greatest example of new age young adults...and don't except not getting our way." Oh, that's a good one! No wonder you're unemployed Alison - no one in their right mind wouild hire such a pretentious B#!%& as you!

Colin/Christie - Trying to climb that DAW ladder to be with Alison & Donny, this couple comes off almost as self absorbed as the team we love to hate! Top cell phone representative in the US? How did you come up with that one, Colin? I'm sure this statement has sound foundation in facts! Right!!! Also, how can you be "very in your face" and be an "open" person too? Pretentious twit! Of course, Christie is "extremely aggressive with a strong personality" but is a "very private person." Huh???
Another team that can't leave too soon for me!

Dennis and Erika - Formerly engaged. Six months after she met him and he saved her from a vicious dog attack, "she knew she was in love." With who? Apparently, it is someone else! Maybe the workouts in the low oxygen chamber convinced them to get together again. Oxygen deprivation will make you do some strange things!

Kami/Karli - Kami is peeved (her word) about the need to "be always correct, all of the time." Uh, Kami, how can you be "always correct", part of the time? Karli is worried about being stranded without a clean bathroom? I'm sure there are lots of places on this trip that will accommodate her fear! Maybe she'll just refuse to squat somewhere and lose the race that way!

Lance/Marshall - Lance says that his pet peeve about himself is that he doesn't always give his all to a project he is working on." But the brothers feel that they will be a "strong" team in the race. Well, I guess Marshall will have to be strong because he'll have to lug this "load" of a brother all around the world!

I'm sure that there are comments that I could make about the other teams, but they seem to pale in comparison to this group. Please chime in and help me to "see the light" about the other teams." Is it possible to not have a winner because all the teams are judged to be too reprehensible to be awarded the prize? I can only hope.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Teams! ....Run Away! Run Aw... qwertypie 06-10-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-10-04, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Teams! ....Run Away! Run Away!"
LAST EDITED ON 06-10-04 AT 10:55 AM (EST)

Well said! I'll try to post more when my brain is unfogged.

La Vida es un Tango!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •