The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christa's CBS Chat"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-03, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christa's CBS Chat"
Christa's CBS Chat
"My fabulous husband thinks that I was absolutely fabulous! He thinks I'm the greatest player in the world."
SNN
Friday, December 5, 2003

Transcribed by: Griffe

Host: Hey Christa! Thanks for being here today. Are you ready to talk to take some questions?
Christa: I'm more ready than ever! Bring it on!

Q: Did you feel that is was all over for you after Rupert was voted out?
C: No, there's always hope. I always had hope. Always gotta have hope because Sandra and I were pretty sneaky all the time and could come up with ways to save ourselves yet another day just like a whole situation with T. We were able to save ourselves on several occasions before Rupert left also. So, all the time...I was just trying to work every angle.

Q: Hi Christa, If Burton told you that everyone was going to vote out Sandra, would you have gone with the flow?
C: Absolutely. I would've done anything to move one more spot ahead and at the final six that's kind of how it goes... every man's on their own.

Q: Christa, why did you and Sandra go with Jon last week instead of the female alliance?
C: Well, what you didn't see is that Tijuana threatened me telling me that if I don't hand over the only working lighter we bought in the village then they would switch their vote from Burton back to me. I figured well if Tijuana could actually pull it off and tell Jon and Burton about Christa now then I would be indeed the next to go. So, essentially I figured I might as well vote out T if it was going to be me...why not? More one more spot ahead...carry on!

Q: Christa, you were so close to the end and the $1 million. Any one mistake that you can point out that lead to your exit?
C: I had a real problem with boring people like Darrah and Lil so basically I could've tried a little harder to talk to them even though they'd just sit their with their mouths hanging open catching flies. *laughs* It was kinda hard but I could've talked to them more.

Q: What is your thoughts on the whole Jon's Dead Grandma thing and when did you find out about the deception?
C: Well, I think Jon did a great job in lying about that and everybody all fell for it by giving up their visit with their loved ones at the reward challenge. However if you look back at what you'll see Sandra and myself were the only two people rolling our eyes at Jon the entire time. Basically, it was a really bad act, we'd already heard about this grandma on several occasions before. As far as we knew... we'd already speculated that it was a lie and we weren't buying it. So, the day after we got back from the other island Jon was smiling away, happy go lucky and that's not quite the reaction you get from someone when their grandma just died. Unfortunately, like the fish incident it was something we couldn't prove so I didn't even attempt to talk about it or bring it up. Also, especially Tijuana's mother had an illness and other people's family members who had illness, it was sort of inappropriate to bring it up.
C: I found out 100% for sure when the show aired.

Q: Did you ever voice your disbelief about his grandmother to the others?
C: Just Sandra and I. We talked about it often but we had no guts. We couldn't bring it up, we couldn't prove it so... if you couldn't prove it... we didn't want to look like insensitive idiots.

Q: Christa, do you think Jon's big lie was a fair tactic to use?
C: I think Jon is one of the best Survivor player ever in Survivor history so sure it was a great tactic to use. I wish I'd thought of that one myself but who knows how much it actually helped him but it's obvious no one knew the truth. It worked out for him in his favor.

Q: Christa, you took the heat for Sandra's fish-capade. How do you feel about her now? Still friends?
C: I did take the heat for that. I never would've thrown the fish out in the first place but if I did do something that stupid I wouldn't have fessed up to doing it. We're not allowed to talk to each but Sandra and I were close out there and she was always my buddy and I could talk to her there so I'm sure we'll be friends when I see her at the reunion show.

Q: Did you have a crush at any time on any other Survivor? Who was it?
C: Let me tell ya, I had a wonderful wonderful man waiting at home for me who is now my wonderful husband and all the guys out there... there's a reason why they're all about thirty and single.

Q: Hi Christa, what would you say was your most embarassing moment of your time on the island?
C: When everybody went to go look for the treasure chest Jon and I stayed behind and decided to swim to an island that only comes up during low tide to look for the treasure chest and our way swimming back we ended up thrown against the rocks when we got out of the water we were bleeding all over the place and swearing left and right. It was embarassing, my top was falling off, his shorts were falling off! It was so painful! We couldn't stop laughing. It was funny and embarassing all at the same time!

Q: Hey Christa, we hated so much to see you go. How badly do you think the outcasts twist affected the game?
C: I hated to see me go too! *laughs* But the outcast twist... you know, it was just part of the game. I didn't think any differently about it because it's not like we wanted to get rid of the outcasts right away. None of us thought about it too much except for a few members when we got back to camp before they returned. Other than that we just... game played on as usual... I mean you have to keep surviving no matter what happened, y'know? The game was still on.

Q: Why where you keep accusing Ryno for missing stuff? Did you have any evidence or was it a strategic move or was personal?
C: I didn't really ever actually accuse Ryan of stealing anything. It just happened he was the first person I'd glance at when I talked about people taking things from camp. It seemed he was having a hard time out there and people start to take things personally. Sorry! I wasn't directing anything at him personally.

Q: What is your opinion of Lil? Which outcasts would you have liked to see return?
C: I think Lil is a hard worker but rather annoying at the same time 'cuz she doesn't shut up about how sorry she is about every single thing and she constantly sings her boy scout oath. I was just hoping she'd sing a new song after a while... anything but that. I really hoped that Lil or.. Ryan Shoulders actually. I felt I could possibly bond with him.

Q: Why do you think Rupert still looked pissed in the jury?
C: *laughs* Probably because he is so pissed! Rupert takes things very personally and y'know, you can't betray Rupert and he felt like he was betrayed. I always say being in an alliance with Rupert is like being in the mafia... once you get in you can't get out. And now he's out... fortunately he can't hurt anybody quite yet!

Q: Christa, what was your first impression of Rupert... the instant you first saw him?
Q: Well, I thought Rupert was this big hippy guy and I grew up in a small artsy hippy town so I used to hang out with these hippy types. He seemed very jolly and I thought this person would be a good person to align myself with. He seemes like he'd be genuine and trusting.

Q: Who do you think would have won in a hand-to-hand battle... Jon or Sandra?
C: Definitely Sandra but Jon wouldn't go down without a fight! Actually, I would love to see that!

Q: What would have been the best reward challenge prize - underwear for Rupert or bra for Lil?
C: Well, the underwear for Rupert would've been good "cuz then he would have been able to lend his underwear to Lil when he needed to take a brake! *laughs* I don't know... thanks for asking though!

Q: Christa, do you still have the tatters of your blue dress?
C: Yes, I do! It's one of the sexiest outfits I own. As well as I have the tatters of Rupert's skirt that he first wore out there. And of course my other wonderful line that I produced with the old sewing machine. Pirate pants, fabulous aqua shirt.

Q: How many times did you try out for the show?
C: I sent in my video tape and application once before for Survivor 2. But never again until this time. It was meant to be....

Q: Who is your favourite Survivor from other seasons and your favourite Survivor location?
C: I'd have to say Kelly Goldsmith from Season 3. She was on Africa and had a lot of spunk and personality. My favourite location probably would've been Palau Tiga (season 1).

Q: Christa, who are you anxious to confront at the reunion show?
C: I can't wait to dis on Osten ... what a loser!

Q: What type of person would you suggest should not be on Survivor?
C: Equity trade managers from Boston! *laughs*

Q: Why did Jeff call you a "freak" at the food challenge?
C: 'Cuz I am the biggest freak you'll ever meet! I am a FREEEEEAK! *laughs*

Q: Christa, did tyou ever come close to quitting the game?
C: Quitting? Nah! There were some times I thought it really sucked out there but weeks passed by. I mean, you get used to your lifestyle out there so why would you quit?

Q: "The Game" more mentally challenging than you had anticipated?
C: Defintely more mentally challenging than I originally anticipated. To stay up half the night wondering what everyone else is thinking, laying out your stories you're going to tell the next day in your mind, talking to yourself in your head. It sucks because you have to think of every situation to move yourself ahead in the game and you have to talk to so many people and figure out way to work with them. It's really really hard. harder than you would think.

Q: Christa, did any of your opinions on the Survivors change from during the game to when watching the show?
C: No.

Q: There is alot of lying and deceiving on this show. What is the biggest lie you told?
C: When I was accursed of throwing out the fish I had to find someway to get out of it even though I didn't do it. Basically, in front of everybody I said to Jon and Burton... I said I heard you guys just before we left for tribal council were going to set me up and you were going to throw out the fish to make it look like I was so upset that my buddy Rupert got voted out and it'd be the perfect way to get Christa voted out. So, I made up a conversation that Jon and Burton never had to try and shift the blame to Jon and Burton.

Q: Hi Christa. You are one hot mama! Playboy or no?
C: Show me the money!!! *laughs*

Q: Christa, what one word would you use to describe each of the remaining castmates?
C: Darrah - boring, Lil - boring, Jon - sneaky, Sandra - sneaky, Burton - I can't even think of a word for Burton! I got it! B-L-E-H... for Burton!

Q: What one word would describe you best?
C: Freak!

Q: Did you realize you were exposing yourself to all America last night when you were diving?
C: I wish I hadn't blurred it all out, because they look pretty nice! But yes, of course, my top always fell down and I'm quite proud of everything underneath!

Q: Christa, Andrew seemed really cocky and arrogant. What was your opinion of him?
C: I think that Savage never should have let on that he was actually a lawyer 'cuz he came across like a stereotypical lawyer. He was too smooth for the Survivor operation.

Q: Do a lot of people recognize you when you are out around doing your normal everdyday things?
C: Oh, yes, yes... everywhere I go people call me by my name and greet me with a big smile. People in the grocery store always ask what I'm shopping for and I'm making pumpkin pie! *laughs*

Q: Christa, does Rupert make eye contact with anyone at tribal council?
C: All I know is that I made eye contact with Rupert. We used to have a special blinking of our eyes to let each other know what was going on. A very slow blink. First tribal council after he was voted out we let each other know that we missed each other but... carry on! We were carrying on.

Q: Christa, you seem really strong... did you train before going on the show?
C: In exchange for lots of personal training I created a web site for a local gym so I was able to prepare for the show. Thanks!

Q: How did it feel to stand right with the men during that strength challenge with the sandbags?
C: I was a total rockstar during that challenge! 175 lbs and I beat out Osten and I beat out Shawn! Shawn again, is one of the biggest wusses I've ever met.

Q: Hey Christa, what did your husband think of the way you played the game?
C: My fabulous husband thinks that I was absolutely fabulous! He thinks I'm the greatest player in the world.

Q:How are you spending your time while you are in NY? Any appearances coming up?
C: I'm having fun my first time in NYC! The L.A. girl is freezing but loving it! It's snowing right now. I'm not around snow too often. I'm going on Nickelodeon's U Pick Live and Letterman on Monday night so ...look for me there! Or be square! *Laughs* Don't forget to watchg the fabulous reunion show where we all battle it out!

Q: So did you incorporate any Survivor theme into your wedding? Keep the tree man?
C: No, no Survivor theme in my wedding. It was the beautiful outside garden wedding I'd always dreamed of having with all our great friends and family. No statue of the wooden Peter. *laughs*

Q: Did you baby talk a lot with Rupert as Jon suggested?
C: Rupert had a hard time out on the island. He felt he wasn't appreciated enough. Often I'd give him a massage here and there after he went fishing five hours a day and kill and gut the fish so he didn't feell he was the only one doing all the work at camp.

Q: Did you feel you rubbed people the wrong way out there? Or you didn't realize it until later?
C: I feel that a lot of epole didn't like me but that's everyday life in general! A lot of pepple like me and a lot of people don't. I have a personality and some people can handle it and some people can't, y'know?

Q: Your gun skills were great. Were you lying when you said that you never held a gun before?
C: Absolutely no but I tell ya' my father in law would be very very proud of me.

Q: Why did the tribe dislike Darrah so much?
C: Because the only two things Darrah ever talked about were chocolate chip cookies and how -- *using Mississippi drawl* -- "My daddy will buy me a boob job for Christmas! I hope my Daddy'll buy me one!"

Q: Is playing on Survivor the hardest thing you ever done in your life?
C: No, I think taking care of my dad who was sick and dying for five years was probably one of the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.

Q: Have you gone back to work and your old life?
C: I quit my full-time job working for the big "man" right before I left to go on Survivor and I'm now working for myself. I have my own little website design company. Split interactive and I'm planning on continuing doing some modeling part-time while being a wonderful housewife to my beautiful husband!

C: Keep watching! I can't wait for the reunion show and make sure to check out ChristaHastie.com when it goes live in a couple of weeks, I'm working on it. Rock on, poeple! Have fun" Live life! Peace!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christa's CBS Chat Jims02 12-05-03 1
   RE: Christa's CBS Chat KeithFan 12-05-03 12
 Outcast status not an issue? Brownroach 12-05-03 2
 Crush? As if! Goooey_Alley 12-05-03 3
   RE: Crush? As if! I_AM_HE 12-05-03 5
 Dis Osten! Goooey_Alley 12-05-03 4
 RE: Christa's CBS Chat dajaki 12-05-03 6
 RE: Christa's CBS Chat managerr 12-05-03 7
   CHRISTA FABULOUS! psydergrl 12-06-03 21
 I don't actually like Christa anotherkim 12-05-03 8
 RE: Christa's CBS Chat Oscirus 12-05-03 9
   RE: Christa's CBS Chat realityluver 12-07-03 22
   RE: Christa's CBS Chat Ra_8secs 12-07-03 23
 RE: Christa's CBS Chat murray 12-05-03 10
   RE: Christa's CBS Chat I_AM_HE 12-05-03 11
   RE: Christa's CBS Chat libit012zillo 12-06-03 14
       RE: Christa's CBS Chat I_AM_HE 12-06-03 16
           RE: Christa's CBS Chat PepeLePew13 12-06-03 18
               RE: Christa's CBS Chat robindobindoodledoo 12-07-03 24
 Detail oriented Christa slips up? cowboyroo 12-06-03 13
   RE: Detail oriented Christa slips u... I_AM_HE 12-06-03 15
   RE: Detail oriented Christa slips u... Oscirus 12-06-03 17
 RE: Christa's CBS Chat Ra_8secs 12-06-03 19
 RE: Christa's CBS Chat Loquatrix 12-06-03 20
 RE: Christa's CBS Chat bungeye 12-08-03 25
 Christa on Letterman frisky 12-09-03 26
   RE: Christa on Letterman Magic Fingers 12-09-03 27
       RE: Christa on Letterman marco 12-09-03 28
           RE: Christa on Letterman Smooth23 12-09-03 29
               RE: Christa on Letterman URang 12-09-03 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christa's CBS Chat"
I'd have to say Kelly Goldsmith from Season 3. She was on Africa and had a lot of spunk and personality.

I knew that's who's she'd say! Makes me wonder if she's just going to make them choose between 1 and 10...

I'm kinda gonna miss Christa from the show. Although a little weird, she's not an ego trip and doesn't have a problem pointing out her freakiness.

A holiday gift from JSlice

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Christa's CBS Chat"
I agree, nothing wrong with a little bit freaky, and a lot more fun to watch than the cookie cutter cuties aka Jenna, Heidi, Penny et al.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Outcast status not an issue?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-03 AT 07:01 PM (EST)

But the outcast twist... you know, it was just part of the game. I didn't think any differently about it because it's not like we wanted to get rid of the outcasts right away. None of us thought about it too much except for a few members when we got back to camp before they returned. Other than that we just... game played on as usual...

From this and the other jury-bootee chats and interviews I'm starting to think the "Outcast" status of Lill (and Burton should he be in F2) wouldn't be a big issue in the final voting. They've all gotten past the twist and no one seems to hate Lill and Burton just because they feel they don't have a right to be there.

Someone sitting in F2 against an Outcast would probably bring it up as a reason why their opponent shouldn't win. But I'm getting the sense that maybe it's not going to factor into the actual voting as much as we've been thinking.

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-05-03, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Crush? As if!"
Q: Did you have a crush at any time on any other Survivor? Who was it?
C: Let me tell ya, I had a wonderful wonderful man waiting at home for me who is now my wonderful husband and all the guys out there... there's a reason why they're all about thirty and single.

Hope she could have told us more... (Jon with Thunder D and Burton with no girl)

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Crush? As if!"
rofl, my favorite quote too. and then there's this:

Q: Why did the tribe dislike Darrah so much?
C: Because the only two things Darrah ever talked about were chocolate chip cookies and how -- *using Mississippi drawl* -- "My daddy will buy me a boob job for Christmas! I hope my Daddy'll buy me one!"

and i agree BR, i don't think the outcast thing will make much of a difference. Sandra seems to like Lill, and i wouldn't put Christa voting for her out of the question, given the above quote re: darrah. Rupert and likely Burton were betrayed by Lill, but they could still vote for her, esp. Burton if the outcast bond really is there. and Jon? who knows how he'd vote. i could definitely see Lill beating Darrah, if they are the F2

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-05-03, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Dis Osten!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-03 AT 06:43 PM (EST)

Q: Christa, who are you anxious to confront at the reunion show?
C: I can't wait to dis on Osten ... what a loser!

Q: What type of person would you suggest should not be on Survivor?
C: Equity trade managers from Boston! *laughs*

She's really a FREAK!!! and NASTY gal!!! LOL! I kinda like her more! She really reminds me of Kelly of Africa. Goofy witch in a good way!

She's really a good sport regarding Jon's lie and Outcast twist.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-05-03, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Christa's CBS Chat"
This is the only CBS chat I've actually LOL on! Christa is so funny and her takes on Osten, Darrah, Burton and Lil are spot on. Can't wait to hear her questions at final TC.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-05-03, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Christa's CBS Chat"
I can definitely see why some of the things she sayd can come across as insensitive or bitchy to people--but at the same time I appreciate her self-deprecating humor and her willingness to gossip about the other contestants. She comes across as being confident without cocky, and that's a good trait to have.

psydergrl 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-06-03, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail psydergrl Click to send private message to psydergrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "CHRISTA FABULOUS!"
I agree with you managerr. Honestly, I thought her chat was a RIOT and one of the best ever from a Survivor. Great personality. I too would have a hard time with Mississippi Marblemouth and Loser Lil.
peace-psydergrl

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "I don't actually like Christa"
but
all the guys out there... there's a reason why they're all about thirty and single.

Best.chat.line.ever.

--I worship at the Altar of Ice Cat. How 'bout you?

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-05-03, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christa's CBS Chat"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-03 AT 11:00 PM (EST)

Q: What is your thoughts on the whole Jon's Dead Grandma thing and when did you find out about the deception?
C: Well, I think Jon did a great job in lying about that and everybody all fell for it by giving up their visit with their loved ones at the reward challenge. However if you look back at what you'll see Sandra and myself were the only two people rolling our eyes at Jon the entire time. Basically, it was a really bad act, we'd already heard about this grandma on several occasions before. As far as we knew... we'd already speculated that it was a lie and we weren't buying it. So, the day after we got back from the other island Jon was smiling away, happy go lucky and that's not quite the reaction you get from someone when their grandma just died. Unfortunately, like the fish incident it was something we couldn't prove so I didn't even attempt to talk about it or bring it up. Also, especially Tijuana's mother had an illness and other people's family members who had illness, it was sort of inappropriate to bring it up.
So let me get this straight yall were sure that he was lying yet when he swore on this dead grandmother yall chose to vote with him and save burton

Tijuana threatened me telling me that if I don't hand over the only working lighter we bought in the village then they would switch their vote from Burton back to me. I figured well if Tijuana could actually pull it off and tell Jon and Burton about Christa now then I would be indeed the next to go. So, essentially I figured I might as well vote out T if it was going to be me...why not? More one more spot ahead...carry on!
So you are hiding the only working lighter and are wondering why they thought you had something to do with the missing fish hmm i wonder

When I saw her tape I thought she was a conceited b**** during the show she was even more b****y and now with that interview she proves that she is nothing but a bully who talks down people to make herself feel better

edited to say woohoo 200 post no more blistex commercials for me

realityluver 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-07-03, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityluver Click to send private message to realityluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Christa's CBS Chat"
>
>When I saw her tape I
>thought she was a conceited
>b**** during the show she
>was even more b****y and
>now with that interview she
>proves that she is nothing
>but a bully who talks
>down people to make herself
>feel better
>

I couldn't agree more with this statement if I tried.

"Nothing comes between me and my TV!!!"

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-07-03, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Christa's CBS Chat"
My opinion of Christa was certainly downgraded some after reading her chat transcript.

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

murray 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-05-03, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail murray Click to send private message to murray Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Christa's CBS Chat"
>Christa's CBS Chat
>
>Q: Christa, you took the heat
>for Sandra's fish-capade. How
>do you feel about her
>now? Still friends?
>C: I did take the heat
>for that. I never
>would've thrown the fish out
>in the first place but
>if I did do something
>that stupid I wouldn't have
>fessed up to doing it.
> We're not allowed to
>talk to each but Sandra
>and I were close out
>there and she was always
>my buddy and I could
>talk to her there so
>I'm sure we'll be friends
>when I see her at
>the reunion show.
>
>
Doesn't this mean that Christa and Sandra didn't have a chance to talk about the fish incident at loser's lounge?

12-05-03, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Christa's CBS Chat"
good catch! (i hope!) welcome to the SB murray!

it is possible sandra might not have revealed it even at LL (especially if in 3rd or 4th and only had 1 or 2 days with her). but you would think she would rather tell her herself than let her find out by watching with everyone else. of course it is possible that she did confess, as christ's words might have some wiggle room, or might be a cover up, but they certainly don't sound like she knew...then again she didn't seem overly shocked either

i feel like calvin in that one strip where his dad made him see both sides of everything

DMNW

libit012zillo 5 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-03, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail libit012zillo Click to send private message to libit012zillo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Christa's CBS Chat"
The jury members are prevented from talking to each other at the jury lodge... I recently read somewhere that they have a producer type person that hangs around and keeps them from telling eachother anything that might influence the final vote.

12-06-03, 00:43 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Christa's CBS Chat"
i don't think that type of information would be disallowed. and it wouldn't influence voting, since sandra would have to be out to tell her

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-03, 06:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Christa's CBS Chat"
Yeah... but it might be disallowed if, let's say, Burton was still there in the game. Burton, after all, went off on Christa big time about the fish and they might not allow this kind of conversation to go on between Sandra and Christa in the risk of making Christa more angry against Burton.

Christy told me they were very strict in LL about what they could or couldn't say to the point of being real anal.

robindobindoodledoo 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-07-03, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail robindobindoodledoo Click to send private message to robindobindoodledoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Christa's CBS Chat"
Q: Christa, you took the heat for Sandra's fish-capade. How do you feel about her now? Still friends?
C: I did take the heat for that. I never would've thrown the fish out in the first place but if I did do something that stupid I wouldn't have fessed up to doing it. We're not allowed to talk to each but Sandra and I were close out there and she was always my buddy and I could talk to her there so I'm sure we'll be friends when I see her at the reunion show.

She makes it sound like she wasn't able to talk to Sandra at all.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-06-03, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Detail oriented Christa slips up?"
When Christa was asked about each of the Survivor's, look at the order she placed them....

Darrah
Lillian
Jon
Sandra
Burton

Wouldn't she mention her best friend first or last, or would a methodical person like Christa who likes things in order subconsciously give us the exact order of the Final 5?

12-06-03, 00:41 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Detail oriented Christa slips up?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-03 AT 00:45 AM (EST)

well, she sort of DID mention Sandra last...she could think of anything for Burton and appended it to the end. doubt she was giving the boot order, consciously or un-.

ETA: DMNW

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-06-03, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Detail oriented Christa slips up?"
it would be ironic if she did slipup much in the same vein as kelly from s3 did

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-03, 07:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Christa's CBS Chat"
Oh my gosh, Brownroach. You really are sleeping with the insects.

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-06-03, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Christa's CBS Chat"
Just wanted to say thanks for all that, BR. It was a whopper! The transcription was pretty huge too.

bungeye 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-03, 03:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bungeye Click to send private message to bungeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Christa's CBS Chat"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-03 AT 03:46 AM (EST)

I liked Christa in the show, but if I had a voice like hers, I would be thinking twice before I trashed the other contestnats about their faults.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Christa on Letterman"
Good Lord. Where do I begin?

Did anyone else see that mess last night?

Christa was almost incoherent at times, she was all over the place answering Dave's questions, and got catty with the girl that asked the question over the phone.

Dave made fun of her the whole time and she didn't clue in. After the interview, he said it felt like they were in different time zones.

No spoilers, but I swear she was either drunk or stoned and was gonna spill! Dave asked what happens next, and she started yammering on about keep watchin, there may be another twist yadda yadda yadda.

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-09-03, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Christa on Letterman"
No kidding Frisky! I think she was trying to be funny. I couldn't decide if I felt sorry for her or Dave. They both looked a little lost.

Magic Fingers

marco 29 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail marco Click to send private message to marco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Christa on Letterman"
First time poster, be gentle. See was trying way too hard to be funny and failed, I liked at one point when they cut her off while see was talking and went back to Dave. For the record I think she was high. I can't describe all the facial expressions she was doing but to say something is wrong with her.

Marco

Smooth23 1244 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smooth23 Click to send private message to Smooth23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Christa on Letterman"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-03 AT 02:53 PM (EST)

I got the feeling that she was extremely nervous, like being in front of a camera scares her(if i didn't know better..). Or maybe it was the live audience scaring her?

URang 30 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail URang Click to send private message to URang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Christa on Letterman"
IMO she was high. She was very fidgety and kept making strange faces.
I loved it when she said she thought she was booted because she was too hot for them.
She also said it could be “because of my voice” Too funny. She is so clueless.
Her husband must be proud.

URANG

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •