The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christa on the Early Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-03, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christa on the Early Show"
This probably belongs on Bashers more than Spoilers. Yet another boring individual. Boy is she a flake. And she came out dressed like Julie Roberts in Pretty Woman- before the make-over.

Not much spoiler info. She was really shocked to get voted off (huh?). She really liked Rupert. The women could never get an alliance going cause they kept flip-flopping. Darrah never talked game strategy ever. She only talked about chocolate chip cookies and getting a boob job. Her and Sandra really suspected Jon was lying. There was no way to convince everyone she didn't dump the fish. brak, brak, brak...

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/12/04/earlyshow/series/survivor/main586962.shtml

Another quality Ice Cat creation 2003

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christa on the Early Show djandy 12-05-03 1
   RE: Christa on the Early Show Brownroach 12-05-03 2
       RE: Christa on the Early Show Loree 12-05-03 5
 RE: Christa on the Early Show Lisapooh 12-05-03 3
 RE: Christa on the Early Show Blow by Blow 12-05-03 4
   RE: Christa on the Early Show Tiggertramp 12-05-03 6
       Could Jon be the swing vote ivoryElephant 12-05-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-05-03, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christa on the Early Show"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-03 AT 10:24 AM (EST)

Christa acted extremely flaky, and dressed like an 80's Madonna wanna-be.

Edited to say yeah! - my 500th post!

djandy

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christa on the Early Show"
Congrats on 500, djandy!

Well at least Christa was more animated than some other contestants, and seemed cheerful and not bitter about anything.

I sensed a certain disdainful tone in her remarks about Darrah. A reflection on her final vote, perhaps?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christa on the Early Show"
Christa definitely does not like Darrah. The way she made that remark about the boob job. She acted like it just slipped out and she didn't mean to embarress Darrah by saying it. But you knew that she wanted to say it and hurt Darrah.

Could be resentful that Darrah makes final 2 and Christa doesn't.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christa on the Early Show"
fingerless gloves? she is the ultimate fashion faux pas! And did the way she kept looking into the camera instead of at the interviewer make you want to throw a brick at the TV or was that just me?

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-05-03, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christa on the Early Show"
It seems that whenever someone says that Darrah doesn't talk strategy, what it means is that she doesn't talk strategy with them.

Remember back in the Morgan days? Darrah knew she wasn't going to get booted in Ep3 so she didn't bother negotiating with Tijuana. By not getting deep into strategy, you put yourself in a position of not having to betray people or break promises.

And yeah, I don't see Darrah getting a vote from Christa.

-P

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-05-03, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Christa on the Early Show"
Not liking and not voting for are two different things.

If it truly comes down to Lil and Darrah, did Christa really like Lil? No one really likes Lil, apparently Lil is the most annoying survivor to be around, due to her whining. And she is an outcast. So when it comes right down to it, is it about who you like? Or who you think should get it?

I didn't Like Jenna, but I thought she deserved to win over Matthew.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-05-03, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Could Jon be the swing vote"
If it is darrah and lill in the final 2 jon may be the swing vote. But who will he vote for? he hates boring people with no strategies (insider trascribed by markopolo)

He will want to vote for the best player.

Here is how the rest of the votes may fall:

Ryan: Darrah ( he loved her and hates the outcasts)
Rupert: Darrah(lill stabbed him in the back)
Tijuana: Darrah (hates outcasts)
Christa: Lillian (didn't seem to like darrah on the ES)
Burton: Lillian (loyal to the outcasts all the way)
Sandra: Lillian (she said lill could beat anyone, why not vote for her)

Jon: Who knows how he will vote....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •