The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Drew is a DOORMAT"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Selene Romanov 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-28-04, 02:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Selene%20Romanov Click to send private message to Selene%20Romanov Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Drew is a DOORMAT"
Does anyone here agree with me that Drew is a doormat, his actions on Tuesday's show of nominating Adria are evidence of that.

He needs to die now.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Drew is a DOORMAT CDNTARFAN 07-28-04 1
   RE: Drew is a DOORMAT aquariaqueen 07-28-04 2
       RE: Drew is a DOORMAT arkiegrl 07-28-04 18
   RE: Drew is a DOORMAT galcyclist 07-28-04 3
       RE: Drew is a DOORMAT cadfile 07-28-04 8
           RE: Drew is a DOORMAT buscemi 07-28-04 9
               RE: Drew is a DOORMAT cadfile 07-28-04 10
                   RE: Drew is a DOORMAT buscemi 07-28-04 11
 NOPE volsfan 07-28-04 4
 Totally Agree! RealityAddict 07-28-04 5
   RE: Totally Agree! nailbone 07-28-04 14
       RE: Totally Agree! RealityAddict 07-28-04 15
           RE: Totally Agree! Cookiehahnster 07-28-04 16
 2 Doormats - Drew and Michael bystander 07-28-04 6
   RE: 2 Doormats - Drew and Michael buscemi 07-28-04 7
   RE: 2 Doormats - Drew and Michael Cookiehahnster 07-28-04 17
 RE: Drew is a DOORMAT bacon 07-28-04 12
   RE: Drew is a DOORMAT ginger 07-28-04 13
       RE: Drew is a DOORMAT Menses 07-28-04 19
           RE: Drew is a DOORMAT Drive My Car 07-29-04 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CDNTARFAN 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-28-04, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CDNTARFAN Click to send private message to CDNTARFAN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Drew is a DOORMAT"
As I posted on the Fanatic Board, I think Drew is very smart in the fact that he can leak to Diane that Marvin is the Horsemen's next target as soon as they get HOH, therefore if Marvin would vote Holly out and not let the Horsemen/Van Guys know what he was doing. In essence the voting is secret so there is also a possible Marvin to deflect that Micheal may have voted for Holly. One more thing if Drew dosent want Marvin to know that the information Drew may get Aidra to get the info to Marvin that he is the next target of the Horsemen.
Drews spider web anallagey (SP?) could also be reversed with him controling the others rather than hem being pulled on by the others.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-28-04, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Drew is a DOORMAT"
Ok, try this scenario......if Holly gets voted out, do you think Molly will enter the house?

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-28-04, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Drew is a DOORMAT"
Maybe they would put in her mannequin?? maybe then the conversation would be slightly more intelligent.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

galcyclist 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-28-04, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail galcyclist Click to send private message to galcyclist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Drew is a DOORMAT"
I'm still hoping Marvin is not as dumb as he sounds. He has to realize where he stands with the Four Horsemen!

cadfile 176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-28-04, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cadfile Click to send private message to cadfile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Drew is a DOORMAT"
>I'm still hoping Marvin is not
>as dumb as he sounds.
> He has to realize
>where he stands with the
>Four Horsemen!

The way it has been shown it seems Marvin is dumb and doesn't see his days are numbered if elects to keep Holly.

It could be a classic BB edit where they show one way of it going and turns out the other way.

I have a gut feeling that if anyone turns on the 4 Horseheads it will be Michael because he knows each side and hasn't been passing information to Kling and Klang.

It could be that Marvin does know what is going on since he has some connection to Drew and they decide to take Holly out and break the game open.

Of course I could be full of crap it turns out with Adria getting the boot in a tie break. That would be the worst possible outcome for Drew if he wants to advance to the end.

I really don't think it will end up a tie since they only need one person to turn.

--
Doug

Cousin Eddie: Every time Catherine would turn on the microwave, I'd pee my pants and forget who I was for about half an hour.

buscemi 414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-28-04, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Drew is a DOORMAT"
I don't see how Marvin has played it poorly to this point. The 4 Horsemen have basically had the power, and he's aligned with them for now. When others get the power, they will be going after Scott and Jase, not Marvin. And as much as the horsemen keep mentioning how Marvin is next to go, I just don't see it. I see them being much more interested in taking out Diane, Will, etc. next if they get HOH next week. Marvin is playing the game like a dangerous floater. It could bite him in the end, but I don't think that he's in nearly as much trouble as the show would indicate.

cadfile 176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-28-04, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cadfile Click to send private message to cadfile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Drew is a DOORMAT"
I agree that Marvin hasn't played the poorly to this point but lying off air saying how he wanted to leave to Jase then telling Lori and Karen they were strong players when he put them up means he is playing both sides of the fence to the two groups who don't care for him anyway.

He has more to lose if he evicts Holly at this point because the Horseheads would put him up should they win HOH unless Drew remains in danger.

The horseheads have been more about revenge than stategy.

If the others want to have a chance to win the game they need to break the horsehead power block this week. That was the whole point of putting Holly up in the first place and using Nostradamus as the pawn.

It seems Drew is still going for the plan because he put up Adria instead of Holly. The Horseheads are so full of themselves they failed to see that Diane was the perfect replacement if they wanted to keep Holly for sure. Everybody was pissed off because Diane can't keep her mouth shut even her team mates were pissed.

<sigh> I am spending more time on this than I wanted to. Sorry.

--
Doug

Cousin Eddie: Every time Catherine would turn on the microwave, I'd pee my pants and forget who I was for about half an hour.

07-28-04, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Drew is a DOORMAT"
Whether it's revenge or strategy, I don't see why the horseman would go against Marvin next. Revenge: There's plenty of people who have argued with the horseman, etc. while Marvin has gone along with everything they asked. Strategy: Basically, everyone besides Marvin is in an alliance against the horsemen and Holly. Why does going after Marvin make sense, strategy-wise?

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "NOPE"
I have said it before and I will say it again...Drew is doing what he HAS to do in order to advance in the game. He is a very smart person and he knows what he is doing. He knows that Scott and Jase are not long in the game if any of the women or Will get HOH. He knows he has to align himself with someone else when that happens.

Now, I think he should have nominated Diane instead of Adria to not burn the Adria bridge.

We will have to see!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-28-04, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Totally Agree!"
Drew should have done what HE wanted to do...and not let the 2 dumb jocks force his hand. Drew obviously needs the 4 Horsemen alliance, but he could have gone about things differently. When Scott & Jase suggested Adria, Drew could have pushed for Diane...especially since she had really ruffled some feathers just hours earlier. I know Drew has to look out for his alliance, but he shouldn't be so spineless. BLAH!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Totally Agree!"

He isn't ABOUT to put up Diane, cuz they're a "couple" now.

Drew is working the 4H just like they've been working everyone else, and he's doing it right.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-28-04, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Totally Agree!"
I don't think they are a "couple" at all...he's just playing her b/c Scott and Jase told him to keep up all the cuddling!

And I don't think cry-baby Drew is smart enough to "work" anyone!

JMHO...

Cookiehahnster 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-28-04, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cookiehahnster Click to send private message to Cookiehahnster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Totally Agree!"
I could not BELIEVE when Drew actually started crying. What a wus.

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-28-04, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "2 Doormats - Drew and Michael"
Drew may be spineless but Michael follows the Horseheads around like a little puppy looking for affection. If I were Nikomas, I'd want nothing to do with that side of the family.

07-28-04, 10:28 AM (EST)
7. "RE: 2 Doormats - Drew and Michael"
Ahhh...but it's all part of the game. Michael follows the horsemen like sheep, so obviously they don't vote him off. The other 3 horsemen continue to win some HOHs and pick off other people. Eventually some other people win some HOHs and go after Scott and Jase. In the end, the field is likely wittled down to Cowboy and and a few other people who aren't strong in HOH competitions. Now, he could just be a sheep, but the way he's playing seems pretty solid.

Cookiehahnster 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-28-04, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cookiehahnster Click to send private message to Cookiehahnster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: 2 Doormats - Drew and Michael"
She basically said as much in a recent episode.

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-28-04, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Drew is a DOORMAT"
I don't know how many years Ric Flair has wrestled, but I'm pretty sure that even during his multiple years of grappling sweaty men, even he didn't use the phrase "Four Horseman" as much as this turd, and his co-conspirators, have.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Drew is a DOORMAT"
Drew picked A. because Scotty and Jizz made him cry. I would love to think Cute Drew was strategizing, but given his remorse-in-hindsight over his Holly nom, I have to say he's only making default decisions.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Menses 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-28-04, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Menses Click to send private message to Menses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Drew is a DOORMAT"
The key to this game is the veto...and the willingness of Marvin and Drew to know when its time to betray their original alliances. All it is going to take is a HOH and a veto...and Scott and Chase are finished...Give what happened in recent days...Marvin and Drew at some point have to realize that when HOH goes the other way...and possibly the Veto...Scott and Chase are screwed...im cool with this game because there is no way Chase and Scott can win...they remind me of Chilltown...they talk too much...and win too much....their times almost up

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-04, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Drew is a DOORMAT"
There is no Chase on this show, his name is Jase. And a member of Chilltown did win. Remember Will?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •