The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Has "The Family" been cancelled?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-02-03, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Has "The Family" been cancelled?"
I thought "The Family" was on Tuesdays, but I did not see it listed last night. Instead, there was listed a gritty Barbara Walters special.

Did "The Family" get cancelled? Or is it on elsewhere and another time?

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Has "The Family" been cancelled... AZ_Leo 04-02-03 1
   RE: Has "The Family" been cancelled... SurvivinDawg 04-02-03 2
 RE: Has "The Family" been cancelled... SurvivorBlows 04-02-03 3
   RE: Has "The Family" been cancelled... SurvivinDawg 04-02-03 4
 RE: Has "The Family" been cancelled... daysgirl 04-18-03 5
 It's Baaaack! munson 06-03-03 6
   RE: It's Baaaack! SurvivorBlows 06-03-03 7
   RE: It's Baaaack! SaphireLady 06-04-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-02-03, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Has "The Family" been cancelled?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-03 AT 11:29 AM (EST)

Edited to add a link I found: http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=1&article=article2943.art&page=1

I can't find the article now, but I read that ABC has put it on hold until this summer, then they will start it again.

04-02-03, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Has "The Family" been cancelled?"
Thanks!

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-03, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Has "The Family" been cancelled?"
It's been pulled to return this summer (a la Mole 2.) I reported on it last weeek:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/print.php?sid=1056

04-02-03, 07:38 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Has "The Family" been cancelled?"
Oops, I must've missed it. Thanks for the info.

daysgirl 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-18-03, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail daysgirl Click to send private message to daysgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Has "The Family" been cancelled?"
I was wondering the same thing. I emailed ABC to see what happenend to it and they said:

Thank you for your question about "The Family." The show is on hiatus and is scheduled to air again in the summer (from the beginning) with the same family.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-03-03, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "It's Baaaack!"
http://www.tvweek.com/news/web060203.html

Posted Monday, June 2

Return of 'The Family'

ABC is bringing "The Family" back. A two-hour episode, "The Family Recap," explaining what happened in the first three hours of the show will air from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Wednesday, July 30. Starting Wednesday, Aug. 6, new episodes will air from 10 p.m. to 11 p.m. Six new episodes have yet to air. "The Family," which features a middle-class family living together in a Palm Beach mansion and competing to win $1 million, originally debuted in the spring, but was pulled from the air after it tanked in the ratings.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-03, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: It's Baaaack!"
>A two-hour episode, "The Family
>Recap," explaining what happened in
>the first three hours of
>the show

We need a 2 hour special to recap THREE HOURS of episodes???

Geez, why not just add another week and re-air the first 3 episodes untouched -- like they did with Mole 2.

-SB

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-04-03, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: It's Baaaack!"
I can't wait, my husband and I both thought this show was soooo funny. This family is so disfunctional that they give us laughs. The "servants" are also so funny. Of course none of them are suppose to be funny, maybe that is why I laugh so much.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •