The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS Main Page?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Chibi K3r0 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-04-03, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chibi%20K3r0 Click to send private message to Chibi%20K3r0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS Main Page?"
Hey everyone. First time poster, been lurking since the beginning of Pearl Islands. You guys get some sweet spoilers figured out. It's amazing ^_^

Anyways, I'm sorry if this belongs under another thread, or has been previously mentioned, but I couldn't see it elsewhere, nor find a thread that is fitting. On the CBS main page, it has a preview for the upcoming guests on the David Letterman show and for tonight it mentions "Burton Roberts". From what I figure, it could be a rerun episode (which seems more likely, due to the lack of "All New!" beside the show), or that someone made a small error. We can always hope Burton goes tonight instead of Christa, right?

CBS Main Page Screenshot

I uploaded it incase CBS suddenly changes their mainpage for some reason or another.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS Main Page? FesterFan1 12-04-03 1
   RE: CBS Main Page? PepeLePew13 12-04-03 2
 RE: CBS Main Page? Flowerpower 12-04-03 3
 RE: CBS Main Page? Loquatrix 12-04-03 4
   RE: CBS Main Page? dendanash 12-04-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-04-03, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS Main Page?"
According to the TV Guide web page, it's a repeat.

Fester

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-03, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CBS Main Page?"
Sneaky bastiges, those folks at CBS! Wonder if Snewser or one of the other sites will bite on this without thinking there's something odd about this. My first reaction was "since when does Letterman have the bootee on the same night of a show?"

Great find Chibi, though...

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-03, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CBS Main Page?"
Hey, great catch Chib! Probably a rerun, but great catch never the less!

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-04-03, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CBS Main Page?"
Yes, it's a re-run -- from October 13th, I think.

dendanash 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-04-03, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dendanash Click to send private message to dendanash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CBS Main Page?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-03 AT 04:01 PM (EST)

Just did a little research... you got it right. It is a re-run from the 13th of October. good catch. Almost had me going. Haha lol

Edit: NOT!!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •