The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final Episode Title "Flames & Endurance""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-03-03, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final Episode Title "Flames & Endurance""
From Survivor Fever:

Survivor: Pearl Islands
Final Episode Title:
"Flames and Endurance"
Airdate: Thursday 12.14.03
The winner claims the cash prize

(I think the airdate should read: Sunday 12.14.03)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final Episode Title "Flames & E... Blow by Blow 12-03-03 1
   RE: Final Episode Title "Flames & E... Ra_8secs 12-03-03 2
 RE: Final Episode Title "Flames & E... badger 12-03-03 3
   RE: Final Episode Title "Flames & E... JazzyJax 12-03-03 4
   RE: Final Episode Title "Flames & E... pkt1114 12-04-03 5
       RE: Final Episode Title "Flames & E... KeithFan 12-04-03 8
 RE: Final Episode Title "Flames & E... Oscirus 12-04-03 6
   RE: Final Episode Title "Flames & E... munson 12-04-03 7
 RE: Final Episode Title "Flames & E... pdragonfly 12-04-03 9
 RE: Final Episode Title "Flames & E... URang 12-04-03 10
 RE: Final Episode Title "Flames & E... Flowerpower 12-04-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-03-03, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final Episode Title "Flames & Endurance""
Don't tell me they're going to walk on coals again.

About endurance - that's the kind of IC I can see Darrah winning. After all, she sat in that sling over the water for an eternity.

Cash prize? I thought they got a check.

-P

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-03-03, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final Episode Title "Flames & Endurance""
Don't get me thinking again about Darrah with her legs up.

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-03-03, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Final Episode Title "Flames & Endurance""
perhaps "flames" refers to all the fiery rhetoric at the last TC?

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-03-03, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Final Episode Title "Flames & Endurance""
That would be great!! Can't wait!

pkt1114 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-04-03, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pkt1114 Click to send private message to pkt1114 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Final Episode Title "Flames & Endurance""
Perhaps also "flames" could refer to Lill's flame (since she is alleged to be in the final 2) as it has been lit, then put out then lit again. And as stated before the "endurance" would refer to Darrah.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-04-03, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Final Episode Title "Flames & Endurance""
Nail on the head there pkt, I think this confirms it for me.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-04-03, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Final Episode Title "Flames & Endurance""
ooo an endurance challenge in the f3 ic surprise surprise its only happened in the previous 7 survivors why not this one

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-04-03, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Final Episode Title "Flames & Endurance""
Not to nitpick, but the F3 IC in the Outback was Fallen Comrades.

But your point is made nonetheless.

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-04-03, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Final Episode Title "Flames & Endurance""
Given that MB likes double meanings (marriage took place the same time the merge happened), I'm seeing this as both taking the "flaming" insults from the jurers and having to "endure" everything they say, as well as an IC that the players have to "endure" something hot or like holding their torch up and enduring it for the longest time (how boring). Last torch still standing wins.

I like the idea of lighting a fire under them and seeing what happens. Maybe we'll get some life from Darrah.

URang 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-04-03, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail URang Click to send private message to URang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Final Episode Title "Flames & Endurance""
The show is scheduled to for 2 hours , then a 3rd hour is for reunion, per yahoo listings.

CBS 2 Dec 14 08:00pm
Series/Game Shows, 120 Mins.
"Flames and Endurance", Episode #713.
The winner claims the cash prize.

Producer(s): Mark Burnett.

Original Airdate: December 14, 2003.

-----------------------------------------------------

CBS 2 Dec 14 10:00pm
Special/Other, 60 Mins.
Contestants gather to discuss what life was like on the Pearl Islands in the Gulf of Panama; host Jeff Probst.

Original Airdate: December 14, 2003.

URANG

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-04-03, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Final Episode Title "Flames & Endurance""
I am trying to find an appropriate place to put this as I'm brand new to the boards....been trying to get on since September....better late than never! Anyway, I have been sitting on something since late August/early September. My family and I moved to Loveland, Ohio in mid August. I'm a huge Survivor fan, as are my kids. I have a 14 year old that met a kid in school claiming to be Lil's neighbor. My son pumped him for info, and he told my son that Lil makes it to the F3 when she burns her foot by stepping on a fire. She whines about it so much that the F2 can not stand another minute of it and give her the collective boot!!!! I know this is totally against what everyone is saying but I can't believe that the title is "Flame and Endurance". It all FITS!

At first I thought this kid was nuts because of the secrecy thing, etc.etc.. Then when she got the original boot in Episode 3 I thought, see, he does'nt have a clue. He continued to stick by his story, saying watch, she'll be back. Then when the outcasts came on and she indeed returned, I began to wonder. Then I still took it with a grain of salt...but as time goes by and it sure looks as though she is headed for F3, and then when I saw the title of the final episode, I said, "M..... F......!!!!!, myself! Now, I know this still could be a lark, but I heard all of this in AUGUST!!!!! Everything that had to do with this info has panned out.....perhaps F2 WILL be the bearded man and the younger woman??? What do you think?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •