The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Saturday Night Live Skit"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

VeniceGirl 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-22-05, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VeniceGirl Click to send private message to VeniceGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Saturday Night Live Skit"
Did anyone catch the spoof of ANTM on SNL? What a laugh. ANTM is becoming a real joke...if you look at the irony of it that is.

Maya Rudolph did a great Tyra Banks and Tina Fey's Janice was hilarious. They should do more ANTM spoofs, this time do the cat fights, the flesh eating bacteria, and Tyra yelling and screaming at the contestants. SNL has a lot of material to work with for this show, lol. They could also do Miss Jay, how funny would that be!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Saturday Night Live Skit Shawn0734 05-22-05 1
 RE: Saturday Night Live Skit DonnaLynn 05-23-05 2
   RE: Saturday Night Live Skit lvoetulips 05-23-05 3
       RE: Saturday Night Live Skit toddE 05-23-05 4
   RE: Saturday Night Live Skit VeniceGirl 05-23-05 5
       RE: Saturday Night Live Skit Feva4diva 05-25-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Shawn0734 97 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-22-05, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shawn0734 Click to send private message to Shawn0734 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Saturday Night Live Skit"
was that last nite?

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-23-05, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Saturday Night Live Skit"
I was laughing so hard when I saw that. Who-ever did Janice did an awesome job! I loved how they had the Tyra look-alike bobbing her head and such just like her. My husband didn't get it at all, but after watching ANTM you just had to laugh! I agree, they need to have more of these spoofs...

P.S. I know it's off topic, but Lindsey Lohan (who I used to love and have followed since she was a kid) is disgusting now. Blonde hair that does not go with her complexion and thin as a rail! Tweens really don't have anyone to look up to in Hollywood that is healthy and loves who they are. Such a shame!

--Donna :~)

lvoetulips 1025 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-23-05, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lvoetulips Click to send private message to lvoetulips Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Saturday Night Live Skit"
*points up*

I agree completely about Lohan. She is now just another Lollipop-head in candyland.

-rose

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-23-05, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Saturday Night Live Skit"
Tina Fey looked JUST LIKE JANICE! But my friends and I have always thought Tina was very hot. And Maya was dead-on as Tyra. Now she has a character besides Donatella that she can nail.

Totally agree about LL as well. She was very good-looking in Mean Girls, but now looks just terrible!

VeniceGirl 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-23-05, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VeniceGirl Click to send private message to VeniceGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Saturday Night Live Skit"
I agree with you about Lindsey Lohan--she looks awful. What a shame. She use to be a really cute girl, now she is WAY too skinny; perhaps the pressures of the industry is getting to her and it is showing in her appearance.

Look at the Olsen twins and Nicole Richie, they are way too skinny. I hope they aren't watching ANTM because this show promotes that look, although for modeling purposes only--I hope they can distinguish the difference.

Bones showing through your skin is NOT attractive but is morbid looking.

Feva4diva 342 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-25-05, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Feva4diva Click to send private message to Feva4diva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Saturday Night Live Skit"
>Look at the Olsen twins and
>Nicole Richie, they are way
>too skinny. I hope they
>aren't watching ANTM because this
>show promotes that look, although
>for modeling purposes only--I hope
>they can distinguish the difference.
>
>
>Bones showing through your skin is
>NOT attractive but is morbid
>looking.

Didn't one of the Oslen twins have an eating disorder?

I agree, if bones are popping out of your skin, theres a problem LOL. I was looking in Vibe Mag yesterday and they showed a pic of one model walking down a runway, and her bones were coming out of her hips. It isn't attractive or decent. It also looks very unhealthy, even if you are healthy.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •