The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Episode 11 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

I_Got_Nutn 897 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-28-03, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_Got_Nutn Click to send private message to I_Got_Nutn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Episode 11 "
I feel like a thread hog, but I've got time on my hands.

I put this last one in just because it shows Lil's new top/swimsuit.

It appears to be a teamed competition, because of Burton looking frustrated with someone and Jon/Darrah/Lil running across the beach together with only Jon holding oars. Three groups of two or two groups of three. My vote goes for two groups of three, because the post show preview speaks of "a few lucky tribemates" and if it was paired competition they probably would have said two.
So if the three running on the beach are a team then the teams are J/D/L and B/S/C. My guess would be J/D/L wins because of the web teaser "There's nothing like a guy in silk pajamas proclaiming what a great date he is!" That is so Jon. Also, the pic of Burton forehead slapping and throwing his hands up in disgust doesn't bode well for his team.

Talk amongst yourselves.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Ep... VerucaSalt 11-28-03 1
   RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Ep... I_Got_Nutn 11-28-03 2
       RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Ep... VerucaSalt 11-28-03 3
           RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Ep... volsfan 11-28-03 4
               RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Ep... I_Got_Nutn 11-28-03 5
                   RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Ep... volsfan 11-28-03 6
                       RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Ep... I_Got_Nutn 11-28-03 7
                           RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Ep... volsfan 11-28-03 15
 Look here. Maebe 11-28-03 8
   RE: Look here. tribephyl 11-28-03 9
       RE: Look here. Maebe 11-28-03 11
           RE: Look here. Ra_8secs 11-29-03 22
       RE: Look here. Loquatrix 11-28-03 12
       RE: Look here. Nash 11-30-03 24
   RE: Look here. VolcanicGlass 11-28-03 10
       Well, there you go. tribephyl 11-28-03 13
   RE: Hammock KObrien_fan 11-28-03 17
   RE: Look here. Ra_8secs 11-29-03 21
       RE: Look here. volsfan 11-29-03 23
 RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Ep... frisky 11-28-03 14
 RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Ep... volsfan 11-28-03 16
 RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Ep... angelworth29 11-29-03 18
   RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Ep... I_Got_Nutn 11-29-03 19
       RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Ep... angelworth29 11-29-03 20
 Football Promo Caps - RC frisky 11-30-03 25
   RE: Football Promo Caps - RC Sneezles 12-02-03 26
   RE: Football Promo Caps - RC LilNik8 12-02-03 27
       not so sure cqvenus 12-02-03 28
           RE: not so sure Smooth23 12-04-03 29
           old pic of Christa pinchy 12-04-03 30
               RE: old pic of Christa mistofleas 12-04-03 31
 RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Ep... Purrl 12-04-03 32
   RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Ep... Smooth23 12-04-03 33
 RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Ep... okaloosajohn 12-04-03 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-28-03, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Episode 11 "
I'm just being lazy My lay out is at the bottom lol

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4487.shtml

11-28-03, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_Got_Nutn Click to send private message to I_Got_Nutn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Episode 11 "
Sorry VS, I saw your great post right after I put this in.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-28-03, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Episode 11 "
Pshaw! No apologies at all; similar minds and all that (and my fingers just didn't feel like retyping anything - they are still tired from lifting turkey legs all night)

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-28-03, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Episode 11 "
I think we have a cap out of order. The first pic is Jiffy P. but is the fourth pic of Darrah running into the water, Jiffy standing on the platform? If it is Jiffy P. then he is wearing a different shirt!

11-28-03, 12:52 PM (EST)
5. "RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Episode 11 "
I went back to the video and there is not a clearer shot of the person on the platform.
I think we may have an uncle cameraman/production staff sighting here. Unless the Go pic of Jiffy is recycled. Jon and Burton are shirtless and there is no reason for a go from Jiffy at the IC since they are taking turns.

11-28-03, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Episode 11 "
I agree about the IC no need to have Jiffy say GO! I think the person on the platform actually has a stance very similar to Jiffy. However, the first pic could very well be recycled...they have done that to us alot this season!

11-28-03, 02:38 PM (EST)
7. "RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Episode 11 "
The only problem I have with JP on the platform at the start is the challenge seems to be heading inland. I guess Jify could have a boat standing by to take him to shore so he could be there at the finish. I think it's more likely that he starts on shore.

My vote is Alka-seltzer and a walk if you can stand it. Just a little cross forum threading

11-28-03, 05:41 PM (EST)
15. "RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Episode 11 "
Nutn...thanks so much for the suggestions...I am finally feeling a little closer to normal now! If anyone would ever say I am normal!

Now on to spoiling...I was over at Survivor Phoenix and there are about 6-8 clips that have been recycled. There are a couple shots of Jon running down the beach naked and a couple towards the beginning of the game showing the Drake camp. I am going to go back over there and see if I can find the number clip of Jiffy P.!

Maebe 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-28-03, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maebe Click to send private message to Maebe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Look here."
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-03 AT 03:34 PM (EST)

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor7/show/episode11/s7freeze.shtml

I don't think that they have this hammock at their camp.

Edit: to fix my brain-fart

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-03, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Look here."
maebe,

you are right about that.

A hammock has not been one of the RC Rewards yet. I imagine it will be part of the prize this week, maybe next week.

Also, this shot of JP saying go
is from episode 4 RC.
When Osten "drowned".

Maebe 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-28-03, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maebe Click to send private message to Maebe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Look here."
Thanks for posting the actual picture, still pretty new here and have not checked into how to do it yet.

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-29-03, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Look here."
Maebe,

Welcome. for the simple HTML codes for graphics, hyperlinks and such, just click on "HTML Reference" link above the drafting box.

E.g., (w/o the space): http:// sc.groups.msn.com/tn/CC/C2/RasTemple/b/200.jpg

For example, this is Jon celebrating after winning the Reward Challenge :

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-28-03, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Look here."
>A hammock has not been one
>of the RC Rewards yet.
>I imagine it will be
>part of the prize this
>week, maybe next week.

No, it's been there. Look, there's a picture of Tijuana lying in it on the CBS site's photo gallery from Ep11:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor7/show/episode11/s7gallery.shtml

Nash 437 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-30-03, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nash Click to send private message to Nash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Look here."
Seems to me there was a hammock in Drake's treasure chest and they still have that sewing machine you know!.

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-28-03, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Look here."
From the E05 promos:

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-03, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Well, there you go."
excellent find.

I was not very thourough this morning.

Hammock is old news.

Nothing to see here folks.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-03, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Hammock"
I think the Drakes got the hammock along with mosquito netting etc in the "ghetto christmas" treasure chest way back when.

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-03, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Look here."
, I should check to see what captions folks have posted at CBS on that hammock pic. At first I thought it was taken at the spa -- the reward for winning the challenge, which we seem to have Jon/Lill/Darrah winning. Remember, the promo voiceover said, "A few survivors get to go ...."

But if T is also shown in the same or similar hammock, something's up. Perhaps the winners got to bring it back, or they each got one, (with other things?) from the spa trip. Perhaps T was part of the winning team.

-- Ra, as fast as light

11-29-03, 10:13 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Look here."
I am with KO on this one...I think it came from the treasure chest!

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-03, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Episode 11 "
A Jon/Lil/Darrah getaway would explain how these three hook up to be in the final 3.

11-28-03, 06:16 PM (EST)
16. "RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Episode 11 "
Ok...I found a pic of Jiffy P. on the beach during a challenge in episode 2 and he has on what looks to be the exact same outfit that is in pic 4 above. Even the shoes!

Also, thanks Tribephyl for the other pic of Jiffy!

angelworth29 532 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-03, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail angelworth29 Click to send private message to angelworth29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Episode 11 "
If the two teams are J/D/L and B/S/C, why would Burton be standing all by himself on the beach? If this is a team thing, and J/D/L are all finishing together, wouldn't Burton be closer to his teammates? Not that I know anything different, but it just seems odd that he's already on the beach when the other three are all together.

11-29-03, 12:43 PM (EST)
19. "RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Episode 11 "
This is the way I see it.
This is a re-hash challenge. We have the keel haul platform, Darrah and Crista diving to retreive something. I am guessing Jon and Burton have to row out to get them after they each do their thing. Then they all have to climb/open/solve something together.

That's just my guess.

Time to update my sig pic.

angelworth29 532 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-03, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelworth29 Click to send private message to angelworth29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Episode 11 "
That makes perfect sense, thanks for clarifying for me Nutn! I didn't look at it that way!

Time to get a sig pic.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-03, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Football Promo Caps - RC"
LAST EDITED ON 11-30-03 AT 11:16 PM (EST)

Stolen from Fever. I've posted the IC caps in the IC thread. I've included two caps of Christa in both threads so we can determine whether she is miserable over RC or IC outcome (or something else).

Edited because I screwed up the URLs.

Sneezles 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-02-03, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sneezles Click to send private message to Sneezles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Football Promo Caps - RC"
There was an article at the beginning of the season where Jiffy Pop said that there was a reward challenge where they battled to win a swinsuit.....has this been done yet? I don't think it has....maybe it's part of this one. Also, there are some at Sucks that have been batting around the idea that JON SHAVES HIS BEARD AT THE REWARD this time. If so, that would make Burton the only one with a beard. notice Jon isn't in any of the IC pics? Maybe b/c he's beardless....

just an idea I thought might work.

LilNik8 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-02-03, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Football Promo Caps - RC"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-03 AT 02:29 PM (EST)

>LAST EDITED ON 11-30-03
>AT 11:16 PM (EST)

>
>Stolen from Fever. I've posted
>the IC caps in the
>IC thread. I've included
>two caps of Christa in
>both threads so we can
>determine whether she is miserable
>over RC or IC outcome
>(or something else).

I think she's either still sour about the accusation or about the fact that Burton just won Immunity

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-03, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "not so sure"
those christa caps look kinda old to me... of course, I'm too lazy to dig through and see where they might've been before... too bad you can't run a reverse google image search. wait okay here's a similar one. yeah, no headband, etc. but still... it could be old...

Smooth23 1244 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-03, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Smooth23 Click to send private message to Smooth23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: not so sure"
well, the pic you posted has christa's braids starting alot lower on her head than the pics from this weeks previews, if that means anything..

pinchy 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-04-03, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "old pic of Christa"
blue drake buff around her left arm

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-03, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: old pic of Christa"
Pinchy, in your comment regarding CQ's picture of christa with the blue headband, and the Drake buff on her arm, CQ knows it's an old picture of Christa. She pulled it up to reference that the photos of Christa from THIS week might also be old cuz her hairbraids are very very similar.

Just thought I'd clear that up for you and anyone else who was wondering.

--waves at CQ

Purrl 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-04-03, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Purrl Click to send private message to Purrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Episode 11 "
I for one am hoping that Lil does not win or is taken along on any remaining reward challenges! She has whined, pouted, cried and pity-poohed her way through the whole game and I would like for someone else other than Poor Pittiful Poutn' Lil to to enjoy a reward for a change. Don't want Burton to win either, AND THAT GOES DOUBLE FOR JON!

Purrl

Smooth23 1244 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-03, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smooth23 Click to send private message to Smooth23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Episode 11 "
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-03 AT 03:04 PM (EST)

ditto, i'd like to see darrah win some reward or something before she wins the mil

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-04-03, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: REWARD CHALLENGE: Survivor 7 Episode 11 "
And if it hasn't been said already, a Jon, Lil, Darrah reward win and spending the day/night away from the others would go a long way towards cementing a new three-way alliance, wouldn't it? And is it coincidental that 2 of those three have been touted as F2 almost since day 1? They make a final 3 alliance and Christa, Sandra and Burton are outta there unless they can win immunity...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •