The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Oh My God....Oh My God..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Twin Lover 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-27-04, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twin%20Lover Click to send private message to Twin%20Lover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Oh My God....Oh My God..."
What am I gonna do without one of my BELOVED twins. It is just not the same.........sigh............sniff sniff. It is kinda like having one skate, or one pants leg, or one ear ring, or one shoe......... Just not the same.......sigh sigh......I think I might go up on top of that skyscraper, and.........and.........Oh My God........

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Oh My God....Oh My God... Pretty_Kitty 08-27-04 1
   RE: Oh My God....Oh My God... nailbone 08-27-04 2
       RE: Oh My God....Oh My God... vixie 08-29-04 3
 RE: Oh My God....Oh My God... whoami 08-29-04 4
 RE: Oh My God....Oh My God... seahorse 08-29-04 5
   RE: Oh My God....Oh My God... motormouth 08-30-04 6
       RE: Oh My God....Oh My God... sum1smum 08-30-04 7
       RE: Oh My God....Oh My God... vixie 08-30-04 8
       RE: Oh My God....Oh My God... elfie 08-31-04 10
 RE: Oh My God....Oh My God... strid333 08-30-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-27-04, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Oh My God....Oh My God..."
twinlover you will go on and so shall I But how you ask? by knowing that in BB Do Not Assume anything can happen I would dial my fingers bloody if a former houseguest got to come back in just to see the twins together again...

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-04, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Oh My God....Oh My God..."

Eh, don't waste your fingers. They'll be together after next Thursday anyway.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-04, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Oh My God....Oh My God..."
I think you're right Boner, but twin..don't do anything drastic! You still have your memories. And there will always be Paris. Wait...wrong venue. Anyway, the dog says she'll come over and comfort you...but watch her. She can't be trusted. (GRRRRR..shut up woman!)

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-29-04, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Oh My God....Oh My God..."
I loved the twins also.
Oh well it was fun while it lasted or is it just starting. If Adria goes next week will they ( the twins ) not both be in the serquester house with Will. He will think he died and went to
%$&*.
Now that will be worth watching.

WHOAMI
The fastest runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise are often poor, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being at the right place at the right time. ECCL. 9:11

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-29-04, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Oh My God....Oh My God..."
They will be together Thursday to drive Will crazy in the sequester house. I bet he will have some fun the next week.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-30-04, 04:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Oh My God....Oh My God..."
I hope we get to see a little bit of it at least. Also, do you think that Will might forgive them now that they won't be winning the money? Just a thought...

*Courtesy of IceCat*

sum1smum 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-30-04, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sum1smum Click to send private message to sum1smum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Oh My God....Oh My God..."
I think that the Sequester/Jury house is a whole new game, Motor. We can't predict personalities and relationships that develop there over the next few weeks based on the BB dynamic. At least, that's what I suspect. Could be wrong. This is a fairly immature group.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-04, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Oh My God....Oh My God..."
Ya know what Mouthie, all jokes aside ... which is hard. I think that Will might hold a grudge for a day or two, but his good nature will give in and he'll have fun with twin/twins once they hash it out. He just seems to be the type that will make the best of any situation, even if he is angry to begin with. OR they could both walk around in a snit the whole time until another unsuspecting evictee enters, and then POUNCE! A fight for sides. Now that would be fun to watch!

elfie 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-31-04, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elfie Click to send private message to elfie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Oh My God....Oh My God..."
i hope not...more fun and more to say for his integrity if he doesn't..

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-30-04, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Oh My God....Oh My God..."
You can still watch The Amazing Race where the twin team is still in it (barely). But who knows, they might be the team that cuts their hair and get the fast forward.

And remember, they will show sequester house so you can get your fix there.

Three is the perfect number.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •