The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who are the groomsmen for Ryan and Trista's wedding"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

SEJ_3D 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-03-03, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SEJ_3D Click to send private message to SEJ_3D Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who are the groomsmen for Ryan and Trista's wedding"
Hi,

I new to this stuff, but I am curious to find out who are the groomsmen for Ryan and Trista's wedding.

I went to high school with Ryan. I was one class behind. (But I don't have any earth shattering stories. I really didn't know him.)

Anyway, I was just curious if I knew any of the other groomsmen.

Thanks in advance.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who are the groomsmen for Ryan ... chaseanderson 12-04-03 1
   RE: Who are the groomsmen for Ryan ... ptinwisconsin 12-04-03 2
       RE: Who are the groomsmen for Ryan ... bucher 12-11-03 3
       RE: Who are the groomsmen for Ryan ... SilverStar 12-11-03 4
           RE: Who are the groomsmen for Ryan ... Montana 12-12-03 5
   RE: Who are the groomsmen for Ryan ... racheldesty 12-15-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

chaseanderson 4 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-03, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chaseanderson Click to send private message to chaseanderson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who are the groomsmen for Ryan and Trista's wedding"
Besides Chris, his brother, as the best man, I only know the other four's first names. They are Sadeler, Ben, Pete, and John. I think they are all from Fort Collins, though Sadeler is in LA, Ben and Pete are in NYC, but I think one or both are moving to LA, and John's in Vail now. Hope that helps

ptinwisconsin 6 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-03, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ptinwisconsin Click to send private message to ptinwisconsin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who are the groomsmen for Ryan and Trista's wedding"
Groomsmen are:

Pete Monty (who I went to college with at UW!)
Ben Hale
Sadler Merrill
Jon Hanson

bucher 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bucher Click to send private message to bucher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who are the groomsmen for Ryan and Trista's wedding"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-03 AT 03:41 AM (EST)

I knew Ben at CU. We used to drink cold keg beer a lot together. He is even more handsome in person and extremely well endowed. Trust me, I know ;)

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-11-03, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who are the groomsmen for Ryan and Trista's wedding"
Sadler is HOT! Anyone know anything about him?

Montana 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-03, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Montana Click to send private message to Montana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who are the groomsmen for Ryan and Trista's wedding"
I know Ben pretty well. In fact, a little while ago I was with him at a party and this guy asked him if he had been working out and his reply was that he had been bitten by a spider (like he was spiderman or something). I came in and said "hey may, since when does spiderman smoke 50 cigartetts and drink 30 cocktails in one night." he punched me in the face. i like him but heeees crazzzzzyy.

racheldesty 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail racheldesty Click to send private message to racheldesty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who are the groomsmen for Ryan and Trista's wedding"
Pete is sooo hot, didn't he (or does he still) play professional football? Does anyone have any info on him , or know if he is single haha! Thanks!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •