The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Andrew Savage's Phone Interview With A Singapore Tabloid"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivalist 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-27-03, 02:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivalist Click to send private message to survivalist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Andrew Savage's Phone Interview With A Singapore Tabloid"
Been a lurker here since the Outback. Decided to finally join the spoiling community after having enough of the twist and turns of this edition (read: the OUTCAST & BIG LIE)...

Not sure if there are any spoiler's material in here. But this is an interview of a tabloid in Singapore with Andrew Savage.

Note -- we all know that T didn't win the mil.

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/hey/story/0,4136,42268,00.html?

SHE BETRAYED ALL OF US

DON'T be fooled by the smiley face (left), because this Survivor is bitter as wormwood.

In the reality TV show Survivor: Pearl Islands, Andrew Savage was the one who led the Morgan tribe from a losing streak to a level playing field with the rival Drake tribe.

The 40-year-old attorney was hardworking, fearless and loyal to the bitter end.

But when this season's dramatic twist hit three weeks ago - in which previously booted outcasts were given a second chance to get back into the game - Savage was sent packing.

Ah, the best-laid schemes of mice and men... thwarted by a middle-aged woman in a boy scout uniform.

Ex-Morgan member Lill returned from the dead and became the swing vote.

With Drake's encouragement, she mutinied against her former leader.

No words could soothe this savage beast, as The New Paper discovered during a phone interview with the man himself from Chicago.

MORE BETRAYALS

He was 'devastated' at his surprise ouster because he wasn't ready to go.

He said wearily: 'It hurt deeply on many levels.

'If Lill didn't jump ship none of this would have happened.'

He's referring to how Morgans Tijuana and Darrah soon voted out their fellow member Ryan O - a strategy which 'saddens' him.

Savage explained that Tijuana found out about a 'backup alliance' he once formed with Ryan O and Darrah.

He said: 'She confronted Ryan and they had a falling out, but I'm surprised at Darrah because she and Ryan were very close.

'But ultimately it's an individual game.

'The remaining Morgans were on the chopping block, and since Ryan was my right hand man, the girls probably voted against him to save themselves from Drake's perception.'

But Lill's betrayal remains the most bitter pill to swallow.

'I've lost all respect for her. So much for scout's honour,' Savage snipped.

'While she took a nine-day vacation, the five Morgans practically killed ourselves engineering the greatest comeback in Survivor history against one of the most powerful tribes ever, and she had nothing to do with that!

'With one vote, she wiped out our entire effort.'

Obviously, watching Lill's own triumphant comeback on TV wasn't easy.

He said: 'Her nauseating statements about finding a new family with Drake just turned my stomach.'

NO PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME

Not that Savage is all sour grapes about the big fat twist which sealed his fate.

'I absolutely love the game, and I honestly do not think the concept of fairness is relevant,' he said.

'I have great respect for (creator) Mark Burnett and the entire production team. Any twists and turns, I say 'Bring it on'.

'But no-one will ever convince me that Lill or Burton outwitted, outlasted or outplayed me because they both were voted off before me fair and square.'

Surprisingly, he would like to see Tijuana win the US$1 million ($1.7m) booty.

He said in all sincerity: 'She's like my little sister. She's beautiful, inside and outside. An absolute pistol, very tough. We were very tight, and I had wanted to be in the final two with her.'

What about Rupert, the popular player who was tragically eliminated last week?

Savage revealed that although he was 'a great Survivor castaway', he made a crucial mistake.

'What viewers might find unbelievable is that he told me all the secrets of Drake - who was getting voted out, and in what particular order.

'People say he plays a perfect game, but he's human just like anyone else.'

HEAPS PRAISE ON...

Yet, Savage - who is married with two young daughters - was big enough to heap deserving praise on his formidable foe.

'He's what you see is what you get, and he's been portrayed as being larger than life.

'He's a great guy, and I have lots of admiration for him. We made a genuine connection, especially when he told me about his wife and daughter.'

Another topic that lifted Savage's spirits was his trademark Armani jacket which he wore throughout the show, and is now hanging in his closet.

'I've dry-cleaned it four times to get the smell and all the little critters out. It smells good now!' he joked.

'I can't wear it to work or court, but sometimes I'll put it on to reminisce about my time on the island.'

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Andrew Savage's Phone Interview... zzz 11-27-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-27-03, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Andrew Savage's Phone Interview With A Singapore Tabloid"
Savage seems to be one of the most pathetic re-writers of history of any Survivor player ever. He conveniently ignores the fact that Drake essentially gave the come-back to him based on their stupidity, not his skill. He also ignore the fact that Lil turned on him because of how HE treated her. What a jerk.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •