The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official BB5 Episode 7 Summary"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-27-04, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official BB5 Episode 7 Summary"
Big Brother 5 – Episode 7: The Pink Horsemen (and Drew) Gallop On

It’s Thursday night at 8:00 on CBS and you know what that means. Julie Chen time! I am sorry to say that the body glitter quotient has been reduced to zero. However, she has still decided to show her utter lack in taste by wearing a pale blue blouse that came right from the Jerry Seinfeld pirate collection (But I don’t wanna be a pirate!) with matching pale blue pants. Ick.

On to the show that is Big Brother. We start with the fallout from the POV ceremony. Jase explains that he had to do it as he thought that Holly would be voted out and Lori would stay. Of course, if Marvin wasn’t such an idiot he would have put up one of the 4 Horsemen of Headbands and they would have lost that person instead – like maybe Jase’s buddy Scott. Speaking of Marvin, he explains his reason for putting Karen up which is that he didn’t like her campaigning to keep Lori in the house because she was one of Marvin’s picks. Marvin is also upset at Jase for removing one of his picks. I guess nobody is allowed to mess with The Martian's choices when he is HOH.

Next comes a collection of clips of the HGs discussing their strategy. The 4 Horsemen of Dufusness are now considering getting rid of Marvin next (remember that) and the rest are discussing how sad it is that the good people are getting put up and the bad people are in control – Karen and Lori even discuss it in front of Cowboy. Since Cowboy has no spine, he just sits there and doesn’t defend himself or his allies. Lori and Karen are going around giving the usual “I don’t want to go home” bit to the other HGs.

Back to Julie who checks in with the HGs. Scott, Jase and Cowboy are all wearing pink shirts while Drew (maybe he finally grew a spine) isn't. Is this a rift in the 4 Horsemen of Ego or is Drew just smarter then the rest of his pals? When asked why he used the POV, Jase tells us: “I was so liquored up I don’t remember doing it”. I'm sure Holly has said that before, but probably never had it said about her. Other HGs complain about the boredom. Tell us about it, the only thing more boring then being in the show is watching it. Jennifer (I refuse to call her Nostradamus or whatever she calls herself) gets razzed by Julie about her new hair cut. Who would think that a woman with a green mohawk could fly under the radar?

Before the first commercial we get comments from Jase, Michael and Diane about the eviction. Jase calls Lori the “female me” which I found really mean for CBS to show as a clip - until I realized it was meant as a compliment. Diane votes for Karen to be evicted.

After the commercials (Do we really need another Brittany Murphy romantic comedy movie?) and Julie is telling us (again) about Adria & Natalie (A&N) having to stay in the house for two more weeks and then both of them will be in the house. We then get to meet each of their husbands and their mom watching them on the show. I’ve watch these family members talk about A&N 3 times now and still don’t remember one thing they said which just goes to show how dull the segment was.

Back to Julie who is now talking with Marvin alone in the HOH. Marvin is upset with Jase for vetoing one of his picks. He also states that the interpersonal skills he learned from being a mortician have helped him in the game. I'm sure that he has had just as many stimulating conversations with his "clients" as he has had with the other HGs. Marvin then says that he wants Scott to win HOH as he trusts him the most although he doesn’t trust anyone very much. Too bad this was live or I am sure we would have seen the clip from four paragraphs ago showing Scott suggesting that Marvin should go next.

Back to the Diary Room where Jennifer, Scott and Drew talk about how great Lori and Karen are. Scott, while wearing a pink headband and a jean jacket with no shirt on, votes to evict Lori. His attire is making Julie’s pirate shirt look good.

After the commercials (no movies in this commercial break) we get a little bio of Will as he has the tough decision this week with his two friends up for eviction. Karen and Lori think Will is great. Will thinks Karen and Lori are great. Another waste of time segment.

Back to Julie who asks Lori and Karen to give their final pleas. Both of them start saying how hard it is being up with someone as wonderful as each other. The hold hands and look longingly into each other’s eyes but unfortunatley don’t starting making out until after they are off camera.

Again to the Dairy Room where A/N, Holly and Will give their thoughts (or in Holly’s case, her thought) on the situation. Will votes to evict Karen.

Back from commercials (What is with Tom Cruise’s hair in his new movie?) and Julie reads the results to the HGs. The vote is 7-2 but Julie does the old "Karen, you are safe" trick making all these morons think for a second that she was going to say "Karen, you are evicted". Haven't any of them ever watched this show before? Lori takes the eviction well as the others walk her out of the house.

Lori’s interview revealed little. She wishes Jase was out of the house instead of her. We get the usual montage of good-bye video clips from the HGs except for Holly who seemed insulted that Lori wanted to stay in the game longer then her. The nerve! Lori then gets a goodbye message from A&N together which surprised Lori as she had no idea that the twins were switching in and out.

More commercials (Should I bother renting Starsky & Hutch or Hellboy?) and it is time for the HOH competition. They went with a real original concept by asking HGs questions about the other HGs. This particular game is called high/low in which the HGs have to guess if an answer is higher or lower then the number given. For example, is Holly’s IQ higher or lower then 50? After a quick three questions Drew becomes the new HOH. Scott and Jase engulf him in more pink then a newborn baby girl's bedroom as they celebrate his win. But remember, they aren't an alliance.

It looks like another week of dominance by Jase, Scott and their two puppets. Or does it? Stay tuned if your stomach can take it.

"How 'bout a birdy? I got a little birdy right here."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official BB5 Episode 7 Summary samboohoo 07-27-04 1
 YAY! anotherkim 07-27-04 2
   RE: YAY! Bucky Katt 07-27-04 4
       RE: YAY! anotherkim 07-27-04 5
 RE: Official BB5 Episode 7 Summary strid333 07-27-04 3
 RE: Official BB5 Episode 7 Summary summer123 07-28-04 6
   RE: Official BB5 Episode 7 Summary ginger 07-28-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-27-04, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official BB5 Episode 7 Summary"
Thanks Bucky Katt! Great Read, as I'm still trying to catch up from being on vacation last week. And thanks for the warning about the pink. Sounds like a segment from Trista's wedding.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-04, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "YAY!"
It's about time, silly Katt. I was waiting and waiting....okay, that sounds like a good excuse anyway.

He also states that the interpersonal skills he learned from being a mortician have helped him in the game. I'm sure that he has had just as many stimulating conversations with his "clients" as he has had with the other HGs.

Poor Marvin. He's just plain stupid.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--Thanks for swapping with me. Nice job!!!

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-27-04, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: YAY!"
I wrote most of it Friday but I was waiting for Episode 6 to get posted. Since you didn't give me the same luxury, I thought I better post it.

"How 'bout a birdy? I got a little birdy right here."

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-04, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: YAY!"
Oh, the guilt.

I was afraid that I'd forget it if I didn't do it yesterday. Now I owe you.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--Kim loves Bucky.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-27-04, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official BB5 Episode 7 Summary"
Thanks for a great summary. I agree, the stalling on BB is worse than the AI stalling.

Three is the perfect number.

summer123 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-28-04, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail summer123 Click to send private message to summer123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Official BB5 Episode 7 Summary"
We then get to meet each of their husbands and their mom watching them on the show. I’ve watch these family members talk about A&N 3 times now and still don’t remember one thing they said which just goes to show how dull the segment was.

Amen. At this point in the season all I can wonder is does anyone even care about this big huge gigantic *twist*? Eeeeesh.

Superb summary - thanks!

Summer

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Official BB5 Episode 7 Summary"
Another excellent summation.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •