The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"so who deserves the phone call from home?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-27-04, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"so who deserves the phone call from home?"
Even though she is not my favorite person in the house, I am voting for Adria because her anniversary is coming up and I am such a sucker for romance. I think CB will win since all he talks about is his fiancee and his son.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: so who deserves the phone call ... txmomma26 08-27-04 1
 RE: so who deserves the phone call ... vixie 08-27-04 2
   RE: so who deserves the phone call ... bdemoney 08-27-04 4
       RE: so who deserves the phone call ... seahorse 08-28-04 14
   RE: so who deserves the phone call ... elfie 08-28-04 13
 RE: so who deserves the phone call ... ARnutz 08-27-04 3
 RE: so who deserves the phone call ... okaychatt 08-27-04 5
   RE: so who deserves the phone call ... syren 08-27-04 6
   RE: so who deserves the phone call ... elfie 08-31-04 15
 RE: so who deserves the phone call ... Pretty_Kitty 08-27-04 7
   RE: so who deserves the phone call ... vixie 08-27-04 8
 RE: so who deserves the phone call ... motormouth 08-27-04 9
   RE: so who deserves the phone call ... shabalaba 08-28-04 10
       RE: so who deserves the phone call ... vixie 08-28-04 11
   RE: so who deserves the phone call ... Drive My Car 08-28-04 12
       RE: so who deserves the phone call ... vixie 08-31-04 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-04, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: so who deserves the phone call from home?"
I voted for Karen just because she's always talking about her hubby,Larry!

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: so who deserves the phone call from home?"
Ya know, I don't think particular person actually DESERVES the call any more than another. I know I would prefer to see CB, Karen or Marvin win over Adria. Not because I dislike her, which I do, but because she has had a family member with her this entire time, and the others have had no contact whatsoever with their families.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: so who deserves the phone call from home?"
I agree with your logic 100% vixie!!! Adria has seen her twin sister every day since week five and saw her every time they switched before they were in the house together. Let someone who has had NO contact with their friends or family from home, get the phone call!!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-04, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: so who deserves the phone call from home?"
You are so right about Adria, she is the only houseguest who could feel like she had contact with home because of Nat.

Also, since Marvin got to leave the houst, I would like to see one of the others win.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

elfie 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-28-04, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elfie Click to send private message to elfie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: so who deserves the phone call from home?"
Karen! I agree that she does deserve the phone call. I DO like her,though. I like her quiet composure and her ability to fly below radar. Others say CB should get it because of his son. Yeah, but... I don't know, he rubs me the wrong way becuz he is woossish. Appears to me that he's dorkish, never really been accepted by the cool kids, but has been in this 4HM alliance and is acting grandiose, which he can't pull off. I'd like him humble and dorkish better. I do REALLY like Nakomis, though. I hope that she or Karen win. Anyway, can anyone tell me how to cast the vote for the phone call? Please, thank you. CBS couldn't make it anymore difficult to figure out, but I also admit that I'm new with all of this and kind of uneducated (stupid) about this computer stuff.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: so who deserves the phone call from home?"
I think CB will win it too. I'm not really sure if I'm going to vote for him or not. I don't know who else I would vote for though.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-27-04, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: so who deserves the phone call from home?"
I voted for Marvin, just because I think hearing him and his mom in a conversation would be a hoot. We'd get more of his classic one liners, too.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: so who deserves the phone call from home?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-04 AT 05:51 PM (EST)

I am voting for Karen. Marvin has been HOH twice, Nik has been HOH twice, Drew and Diane each once, and well CB he hasn't but I cannot bring myself to vote for him...don't dislike him, but something bothers me about him. However i think Karen would really appreciate having a call from Larry....or even her sister that she wants to recconcile (spelling) with.

elfie 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-31-04, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elfie Click to send private message to elfie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: so who deserves the phone call from home?"
i really love marvin's one-liners, too. can you help me remember what he said in response to julie asking him how he was doing when he was flying high after taping that soap? classic! something like, 'exceptionally fabulous julie' or 'outstandingly fabulous'. i loved it. id like to start quoting him. thanks

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: so who deserves the phone call from home?"
I could care less who gets the phone call but did y'all catch Diane in her snotty way saying "I guess I'd get a call from my sister" or something like that

08-27-04, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: so who deserves the phone call from home?"
But what did you think she meant by that? I'm not so sure it was snotty, as much as "not" a husband/boyfriend or wife/girlfriend, darn it. Doesn't mean I a Diane fan, I'm really not. Just trying to be fair. (FAIR? fair? in this game? On these boards? Gimme a break woman!) Sorry dog, you're right, for once!

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-27-04, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: so who deserves the phone call from home?"
I would without a doubt want cb to get the call. Isn't he the only parent in the house? As a parent myself, I would want that call really bad. I don't even care for cb but with the child and parent being separated so long I think it would be nice. (plus theres the added bonus of watching cb cry again)

*Courtesy of IceCat*

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-28-04, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: so who deserves the phone call from home?"
I agree with you MM. Even though it is not his biological son, the fact that he calls him "son" and the boy made the shirt #1 dad...how could I not vote for CB? I know it would mean alot to them all.

08-28-04, 12:28 PM (EST)
11. "RE: so who deserves the phone call from home?"
bump and bump again.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-04, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: so who deserves the phone call from home?"
I think Cowboy should get it, not for him as much as for the little boy. He must be missing his Dad.

08-31-04, 02:39 PM (EST)
16. "RE: so who deserves the phone call from home?"
nodding in agreement

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •