The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"E10: Summary of Picks from Other Sites"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-26-03, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"E10: Summary of Picks from Other Sites"
Last week, folks did a terrific job of keeping discussion of other sites' picks to one thread and listing those picks on another. It was great for folks who didn't want to scour through tons of discussion to get to the dirt - who was chosen as the challenge winners and boot choice on other sites. Let's see if we can do it again this week.

Please use this thread ONLY to list choices, poll results, etc. from other sites. For discussion of these picks, please use the following existing thread: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4455.shtml#0

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: E10: Summary of Picks from Othe... PelicanPete 11-26-03 1
 RE: E10: Summary of Picks from Othe... buckeyegirl 11-26-03 2
 CBS Poll Goooey_Alley 11-26-03 3
 RE: E10: Summary of Picks from Othe... PelicanPete 11-26-03 4
   RE: E10: Summary of Picks from Othe... esquire 11-26-03 5
       RE: E10: Summary of Picks from Othe... PepeLePew13 11-26-03 8
       RE: E10: Summary of Picks from Othe... PelicanPete 11-26-03 9
 TDT Says... Emily RugBurn 11-26-03 6
   RE: TDT Says... Bebo 11-26-03 7
       RE: TDT Says... Booted 11-26-03 32
           Discussion thread Bebo 11-26-03 33
   RE: TDT Says... Blow by Blow 11-26-03 10
       RE: TDT Says... lauriersig 11-26-03 30
 Snewser volsfan 11-26-03 11
   2 checks?! tribephyl 11-26-03 16
   RE: Snewser Blow by Blow 11-26-03 17
   RE: Snewser volsfan 11-26-03 19
 Snewswer has... Emily RugBurn 11-26-03 12
 VOD Picks are up Befuzzled 11-26-03 13
 snewser says esquire 11-26-03 14
   RE: snewser says lovetowatch 11-26-03 15
       RE: snewser says yensid 11-26-03 18
 Snewser says... Emily RugBurn 11-26-03 20
   RE: Snewser says... TeamJoisey 11-26-03 29
 Snewser says T tribephyl 11-26-03 21
   His totals don't add up Blow by Blow 11-26-03 22
       RE: His totals don't add up uglystephany 11-26-03 23
           RE: His totals don't add up Blow by Blow 11-26-03 24
       RE: His totals don't add up KeithFan 11-26-03 28
 ABT Sneezles 11-26-03 25
   Well they're wrong about everything... Blow by Blow 11-26-03 26
       RE: Well they're wrong about everyt... Sneezles 11-26-03 27
 SFever Sneezles 11-26-03 31
 RE: E10: Summary of Picks from Othe... PelicanPete 11-26-03 34
 RE: E10: Summary of Picks from Othe... PelicanPete 11-26-03 35
   RE: E10: Summary of Picks from Othe... Sneezles 11-26-03 36
       RE: E10: Summary of Picks from Othe... kelli_blue 11-26-03 37
           RE: E10: Summary of Picks from Othe... Sneezles 11-26-03 38
               RE: E10: Summary of Picks from Othe... Blow by Blow 11-26-03 39
                   RE: E10: Summary of Picks from Othe... Sneezles 11-26-03 40
 Snewser's updated his scorecard - s... Blow by Blow 11-26-03 41
   RE: Snewser's updated his scorecard... lovetowatch 11-26-03 42
       RE: Snewser's updated his scorecard... Blow by Blow 11-26-03 43
           RE: Snewser's updated his scorecard... Goooey_Alley 11-26-03 44
               RE: Snewser's updated his scorecard... redbeard103152 11-26-03 46
           RE: Snewser's updated his scorecard... redbeard103152 11-26-03 45

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PelicanPete 140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-26-03, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PelicanPete Click to send private message to PelicanPete Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: E10: Summary of Picks from Other Sites"
With less than 12 hours remaining until Episode 10, the SurvivorFever fan poll's current results are:

Christa-36.5%
Jon-27.3%
Sandra-14.2%
Burton-13.8%
Darrah-3.6%
Lillian-2.8%
Tijuana-1.8%

These fans seem to think that Burton doesn't have a real chance of getting booted this week while they have Jon a close second, for this weeks boot, to Christa. But if you look at the pollster's track record on SF.com, they have only predicted Nicole's, Ryan S.'s, and Rupert's boot correctly while the 7 other weeks they chose Jon each time! So, Jon in second place in this weeks poll should come as no surprise because they pretty much pick him every week.

-PP

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: E10: Summary of Picks from Other Sites"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 09:23 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 09:22 AM (EST)

True Dork Times seems to have changed their picks from when Bebo posted earlier in the week. They now have:

Darrah-Safe(?)
Tijuana- Trouble(?) (I believe she was previously safe (?)
Christa- Safe(?)
Jon- Trouble(?)
Sandra- Safe (?)
Lil- Safe(?)
Burton- Trouble (?)

Edited because I forgot Burton's name, and to add Snewser's scorecard, as I didn't see it anywhere:

Everyone had a thumbs up except: Tijuana, Burton and Christa.

I *heart* my J Slice Holiday Creation
Member of the MISTO FOR S.T.O.T.Y! team
Edited a third time because I forgot to hit the preview key and had everything in bold. (It was hard on the eyes.)

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-26-03, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "CBS Poll"
Who will be the next Survivor voted out of Panama?

Christa is in first with 36 percent of the votes.

Jon is in second with 31 percent of the votes.

11-26-03, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PelicanPete Click to send private message to PelicanPete Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: E10: Summary of Picks from Other Sites"
John Powell from jam! has Burton taking the axe tonight with either Darrah or Christa winning Immunity. BTW, his prediction ratio is 9/11.

-PP

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-26-03, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: E10: Summary of Picks from Other Sites"
Who is John Powell?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: E10: Summary of Picks from Other Sites"
He's the Jam! Showbiz writer for The Toronto Sun newspaper, which is part of the CANOE Media chain -- their website is www.canoe.ca and just look for the Jam! link near the top-left corner of that home page. There's actually a link to a chat going on right now with him on that page.

11-26-03, 01:31 PM (EST)
9. "RE: E10: Summary of Picks from Other Sites"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 01:43 PM (EST)

John Powell must be the jam! Survivor analyst/columnist. The link is over at SurvivorFever on the left side. Then scroll down to the bottom of Powell's page to get the link to his pick for this week.

Back to more site picks:
Sucks EZ Board- Christa is leading Burton by about 9 votes(33-24). Tijuana has 5 votes
Realiiity.com- Christa is edging out Burton by 1 vote (26-25). Tijuana has 1 vote.
Voted Off- Christa

These are as of 1:30PM, T minus 6.5 hours until Ep. 10.

Edited to a)say Pepe beat me to the Powell response () and b)to add info on Tijuana since she seems to be a sudden dark horse for the boot tonight, how sad!

-PP

Emily RugBurn 663 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-26-03, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Emily%20RugBurn Click to send private message to Emily%20RugBurn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "TDT Says..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 01:20 PM (EST)

TJ has been downgraded to "toast". (WTF?!) Here's their reasoning:

BOOT/ Tijuana
As posted by Charlie the Big Dog at Sucks, Probst said some interesting things in a radio interview this week:
- "He called this season's contestants' strategies "flakey" and noted how everyone keeps flip flopping, and how we'll see a lot more flip flopping before the season ends."
- "Said that being indecisive is one of the most common reasons why someone gets booted, points at Christy Smith as an example, and says it will cost someone this season."

While Probst doesn't make any claims that this happens this week, the discussion was of this week's events, so it seems likely it could be. With this in mind, someone part of two alliances could easily be this week's "surprise" boot. The two functioning now are the Darrah-Tijuana-Lill-Jon-Burton one formed last week (which therefore can't last), and the women's alliance formed two weeks ago, which so far has been UTR. Who's in both? Darrah and Tijuana (possibly Lill). Since rumors abound of Darrah (and Lill) going farther than this, T looks like the Christy-in-training.

So Tijuana, who we note had a sudden "thumbs down" performance on the SNN Scorecard this week, may have been prophetic when she says "this is not a good situation" in the promo.

~ EmRB

11-26-03, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TDT Says..."
Jon ends up with the reward.
Sandra stripped of IC, Christa wins (or vice versa)
Boot: Tijuana

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

Booted 156 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Booted Click to send private message to Booted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: TDT Says..."
Bebo:

With the Snewsers 2 check marks, could this be Lil going and coming back again or don't you think that was a valid spoiler?

Thanks,

Booted

11-26-03, 03:57 PM (EST)
33. "Discussion thread"
Folks are discussing the checkmarks on this thread:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=4455&forum=DCForumID2&omm=0

We try to keep the pick summary and discussions separate, since the discussions can get going earlier in the week.

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-26-03, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TDT Says..."
That's a surprise to me. I don't really see TJ playing a strategic game, but I figured she'd last another couple of episodes. I've speculated elsewhere that Darrah will turn on her eventually, but would wait until either her vote wouldn't matter or she had no choice (for jury benefit). I don't see those scenarios being this week.

So who's tight?

Lill/Burton/Jon - sorta tight, Jon could bail
Sandra/Christa - sorta tight, Sandra could bail
Darrah/Tijuana - assumed tight, but Darrah could bail

So what I'm seeing is that there are no firm alliances this year, which would fit with JP's comment about people being flakey.

Who would vote against TJ?
Jon - yes
Burton - yes
Darrah - yes
Lill - yes
Sandra - yes
Tijuana - yes
But so what? These people will vote for anyone at this point.

Who could be a Brutus next week? And I define "Brutus" as being the close ally who ends up voting with the majority. (The presumed stabbee is in parentheses.)
Lill (Burton)- can't see it, but she is wishy-washy
Jon (no one) - no way, Jon is no one's loyal Brutus
Burton (Lill) - yeah, he'd vote against her. But will he lie to her?
Sandar (Christa) - definitely a contender
Christa (Sandra) - maybe
Darrah (Tijuana) - definitely a contender
Tijuana (Darrah) - can't see it happening

What we haven't seen is that Darrah and TJ are in a tight partnership. So I wouldn't say either of them can be a "Brutus".

I think Lill would be the ultimate Brutus, followed by Sandra.

Having said all that, I still think Burton goes this week and then next week Sandra knifes Christa to vote with the majority (she's been saying she'd do this all along).

-P

"Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Then you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes." - Bob Hinck

lauriersig 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-26-03, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lauriersig Click to send private message to lauriersig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: TDT Says..."
Sandra is the Brutus who turns on Christa - I'm liking the theory that Sandra and Jon have a secret thing going on - which is why if Christa wins immunity tonight, Tijuana would get voted off, not Sandra.

As for TDT, they just copy the picks from Snewser, so who cares what they think.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Snewser"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 01:56 PM (EST)

WTF is he doing! TWO check marks for tonight and one for next week?

Edited to add: Emily...great minds think alike

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "2 checks?!"

WTF? is right.

Does this mean 2 people leave tonight?
Or that he is doubly sure he got tonight's boot correct?

I don't get it.

tribephyl

Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Snewser"
So are we thinking Burton and....Jon ('cause of the death) or Lill ('cause of Snewsers 2x resurrection talk)?

Interesting.

-P
"Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Then you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes." - Bob Hinck

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Snewser"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 02:04 PM (EST)

Edited a second time to say that I have bumped the discussion thread for this episode if anyone wants to go over there and suggest any ideas.

Here is the link to that discussion:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4455.shtml#42

11-26-03, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Emily%20RugBurn Click to send private message to Emily%20RugBurn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Snewswer has..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 01:56 PM (EST)

two checkmarks under Eps. 10, one under Eps. 11, but no name(s) to go with them...

~ EmRB

*ETA volsfan, you lil' devil! Ya beat me to it!

Befuzzled 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-26-03, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Befuzzled Click to send private message to Befuzzled Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "VOD Picks are up"
RC: Jon
IC: Christa
Boot: Burton

http://vod.pricelessware.org/vodpicks.htm

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-26-03, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "snewser says"
Snewser seems to think he knows who gets the boot this week and next. He has given himself check marks for both weeks and two check marks for this wwek

lovetowatch 123 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovetowatch Click to send private message to lovetowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: snewser says"
2 checks because he's been booted twice? Is Burton the missing name?

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: snewser says"
Tijuana

11-26-03, 02:02 PM (EST)
20. "Snewser says..."
TJ gets the boot - but why two checks?

~ EmRB

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-26-03, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Snewser says..."
Ahhhggghh!!! Not ME!!

TJ

But I wouldn't mind gettin' two checks this week...

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Snewser says T"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 02:04 PM (EST)

Twana's the boot.(w/2 checks)

Look for lots of game changes/edits.

editted to add .... Dang! emily, you are fast.
What are you at, 80wpm.?

11-26-03, 02:10 PM (EST)
22. "His totals don't add up"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 02:24 PM (EST)

He has thirteen green checks in his column, but the total at the bottom is 12. I think if two people leave tonight, one of them is coming back. And regardless of what I think about that, I'm sure Snewser just hasn't updated his totals.

ETA to say: I think that second check mark is just for knowing who the liar is.

-P

uglystephany 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-26-03, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uglystephany Click to send private message to uglystephany Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: His totals don't add up"
He's so confident about his knowledge that he's even checked next week's boot.

11-26-03, 02:13 PM (EST)
24. "RE: His totals don't add up"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 02:15 PM (EST)

Well if two people go this week, and he knows who they are, the pool is getting mighty small and next week's would be even easier to pick.

ETA: he only has three people thumbs down on his scorecard.

I'm not jumping on this bandwagon.

-P

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: His totals don't add up"
Maybe the 2 checks has something to do with the screwed up immunity challange?

Sneezles 114 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sneezles Click to send private message to Sneezles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "ABT"
RC Burton

IC Sandra

Boot Christa

11-26-03, 02:41 PM (EST)
26. "Well they're wrong about everything."

11-26-03, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sneezles Click to send private message to Sneezles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Well they're wrong about everything."
Blow by Blow, that's what I was thinking when I read it.....bwahahahaha

Sneezy.

11-26-03, 03:01 PM (EST)
31. "SFever"
Is showing:

Christa: Most Vulnerable
Burton: Very Vulnerable
Jon: Vulnerable
TJ: Vulnerable
Lil: Safe
Darrah: Safe
Sandra: Safe

11-26-03, 04:20 PM (EST)
34. "RE: E10: Summary of Picks from Other Sites"
*UPDATE from SFever*

Only two predictions for this week are up so far:
1. Blindfreddy has Tijuana as his current pick but he originally had Christa. He said he changed his pick because of late breaking news and a commercial over the radio.
2. Jessiek has chosen Christa as her boot for this week.

All this late breaking news from across the internet isn't good for Tijuana fans like me!

-PP

11-26-03, 04:35 PM (EST)
35. "RE: E10: Summary of Picks from Other Sites"
Terribly sorry for the double post.

That radio promo that BlindFreddy heard was supposedly for 12/4. That's why he changed his pick. The link to the post of the dialogue by 'Sshaaz' is here: http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=16813.topic&start=1&stop=20

I wonder if that promo was really for 12/4 or for "tonight". Sshaaz and BlindFreddy say it's for 12/4. Hmmmmmmm.

-PP

11-26-03, 04:39 PM (EST)
36. "RE: E10: Summary of Picks from Other Sites"

>
>I wonder if that promo was
>really for 12/4 or for
>"tonight". Sshaaz and BlindFreddy
>say it's for 12/4. Hmmmmmmm.
>

Well, it would have to be for 12/4 b/c it says there are only 6 survivors left....(so no 2 boots tonight)

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-26-03, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: E10: Summary of Picks from Other Sites"
>Well, it would have to be
>for 12/4 b/c it says
>there are only 6 survivors
>left....(so no 2 boots tonight)

I just heard the clip, and it definately sounds like next weeks show. I still can't believe how Tijuana is now getting everyones vote to get the boot tonight. I'm still hoping its Burton instead!

11-26-03, 04:54 PM (EST)
38. "RE: E10: Summary of Picks from Other Sites"
Meeeeeeeeeeeeee too! But if T goes this week, Burton may go next week as the new Caesar....

11-26-03, 04:56 PM (EST)
39. "RE: E10: Summary of Picks from Other Sites"
And Lill's the Brutus?? The hacks at CBS need to get their act together. Lill should never, ever be compared to anything that can be linked to Marlon Brando or Shakespeare.

-P

11-26-03, 05:12 PM (EST)
40. "RE: E10: Summary of Picks from Other Sites"
And Lill's the Brutus?? The hacks at CBS need to get their act together. Lill should never, ever be compared to anything that can be linked to Marlon Brando or Shakespeare.

hahaha...yeah...

IF Burton doesn't go this week....

then Lil is Brutus to Burton's Caesar and Jon is Cassius....sitting in the background whispering how the 'king' must die before he gets too powerful.

11-26-03, 05:16 PM (EST)
41. "Snewser's updated his scorecard - still T"
So now his scorecard has been updated. T has the red X, everyone else is unchanged.
http://www.survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=scorecard
-P

lovetowatch 123 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovetowatch Click to send private message to lovetowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Snewser's updated his scorecard - still T"
Oh, yes, there are changes. Look again at Sandra and Darrah. Darrah had some more text prior to today.

11-26-03, 05:32 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Snewser's updated his scorecard - still T"
Zoinks! It changed since I last looked at it. Prior to just now there was info about Darrah receiving a family visit. In fact, if memory serves, I think it was credited to bebekid at sblows.

I suppose he's pulled that info since Darrah doesn't actually get the alone time with her boyfriend. It's a little disingenuous for Snewser to modify his info without indicating where changes were made. Whatever.

-P

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Snewser's updated his scorecard - still T"
Yup! Snews used to have a "family reward" comment on Darrah, but now only "the Foghorn accent" comment remains. So, who will be the bearded man if TDT was tipped that Sandra will reach F3, and Lillian and Darrah will be the F2?

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Snewser's updated his scorecard - still T"
The bearded man with the plan will be Jon. The one we all love to hate.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Snewser's updated his scorecard - still T"
Snewer"s on an ego trip again messing with everyones mind and watching all the lemmings jump the cliff again. Happy Thanksgiving to all you turkeys lol.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •