The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sites"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-21-03, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sites"
Since there's already movement on the other sites, I'm going to start a new thread so we can keep this week's activity organized. Thanks y'all for keeping the picks and speculation so well coordinated last week.

What's already happening on other sites:

As BWD has already pointed out here, Snewser has updated his scorecard, with Burton and Christa (in that order) downgraded to "thumbs-down" status.

On TDT, the Survivometer is in the following order (and with the following comments for E10):

Darrah - Safe?
Lillian - Safe?
Sandra - Trouble?
Jon - Trouble?
Tijuana - Safe?
Christa - Safe?
Burton - Trouble?

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sit... I_AM_HE 11-21-03 1
   RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sit... okaloosajohn 11-25-03 35
 RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sit... Goooey_Alley 11-21-03 2
 RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sit... Brownroach 11-21-03 3
   Immunity stripped away? ivoryElephant 11-21-03 4
 RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sit... Goooey_Alley 11-22-03 5
 RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sit... I_Got_Nutn 11-22-03 6
 Another Speculation Goooey_Alley 11-22-03 7
   RE: Another Speculation erikman 11-22-03 8
       RE: Another Speculation Goooey_Alley 11-22-03 9
           RE: Another Speculation ShowMeTheWinner 11-23-03 10
               RE: Another Speculation KeithFan 11-23-03 11
                   RE: Another Speculation ShowMeTheWinner 11-23-03 14
               RE: Sandra KObrien_fan 11-23-03 12
               RE: Another Speculation erikman 11-23-03 13
 Just An Insight... History Repeats... Goooey_Alley 11-23-03 15
 RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sit... blacknwhitedog 11-24-03 16
   Wow bebekid 11-24-03 17
       RE: Wow Sneezles 11-24-03 19
           Final 4 bebekid 11-24-03 24
   RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sit... KObrien_fan 11-24-03 18
   RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sit... Sneezles 11-24-03 20
       RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sit... bebekid 11-24-03 21
           RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sit... Sneezles 11-24-03 22
               RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sit... jegas17 11-24-03 23
                   RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sit... fredscott 11-24-03 25
                       RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sit... Goooey_Alley 11-24-03 27
               RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sit... Goooey_Alley 11-24-03 26
                   RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sit... Fweep 11-24-03 28
                       RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sit... Loquatrix 11-24-03 29
                           RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sit... Goooey_Alley 11-24-03 31
                           RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sit... toddE 11-25-03 37
                       About Sandra Goooey_Alley 11-24-03 30
                       RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sit... fishtank 11-24-03 32
 RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sit... Goooey_Alley 11-24-03 33
   RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sit... badger 11-24-03 34
       RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sit... Sneezles 11-25-03 36
           RE: Sandra in the final WierdyBeardy 11-25-03 38
               RE: Sandra in the final volsfan 11-25-03 39
               RE: Sandra in the final pdragonfly 11-25-03 40
               RE: Sandra in the final jegas17 11-25-03 41
 Snewser volsfan 11-26-03 42
   RE: Snewser lovetowatch 11-26-03 43
   RE: Snewser okaloosajohn 11-26-03 44
   RE: Snewser Blow by Blow 11-26-03 45
       RE: Snewser NTK 11-26-03 46
           Not yet (nm) Blow by Blow 11-26-03 47
           RE: Snewser Emily RugBurn 11-26-03 48
               RE: Snewser Blow by Blow 11-26-03 49
                   RE: Snewser VerucaSalt 11-26-03 50
                       RE: Snewser Blow by Blow 11-26-03 51
                       local radio promo FSUGUY 11-26-03 52
                           RE: local radio promo RudyRules 11-26-03 66
                       RE: Snewser aethelstan 11-26-03 53
                           RE: Snewser Blow by Blow 11-26-03 55
                               RE: Snewser Bebo 11-26-03 56
                                   RE: Snewser Blow by Blow 11-26-03 58
                               RE: Snewser Befuzzled 11-26-03 57
                                   RE: Snewser volsfan 11-26-03 59
                                       RE: Snewser Blow by Blow 11-26-03 62
                               RE: Snewser pinchy 11-26-03 60
                       Link to CBS Radio promo for 12/4 Emily RugBurn 11-26-03 61
                           RE: Link to CBS Radio promo for 12/... Sneezles 11-26-03 63
                           RE: Link to CBS Radio promo for 12/... volsfan 11-26-03 67
   Name is Up Now and it's... ParkGirl 11-26-03 54
       RE: Name is Up Now and it's... lovetowatch 11-26-03 64
           Linky Blow by Blow 11-26-03 65
 Darrah Upgraded PelicanPete 11-27-03 68

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-03, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sites"
hmm, interesting taht they have christa as safe and burton/sandra as trouble...do they think christa wins immunity next week? or that the chica alliance forms now? i don't see why sandra would be listed as trouble if that were the case, though. unless T/D/L(?) want to form a chica alliance, but AFTER christa is gone, and she wins immunity, and so the option is going ahead and pulling the trigger on a Burton boot, or axing Sandra who they like and/or want to include? which would also explain Jon's trouble status, if the boot order for the chicos is undecided...

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-25-03, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sites"
Frankly, I don't see how Burton goes this week without an alliance of the 4 younger females. I can see Jon slipping Burton the shiv, but not Lil just at this time.

Hmmm, unless Jon and Lil cooked this up on the catamaran and they didn't show it to us and they convince D&T to go along.

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-21-03, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sites"
I remember someone posted it in the Survivor Sucks. It will either be Christa or Burton who's next... I think it was Mr411 (DK). Then after the two, followed by Tijuana and Darrah. The final 3 will be Lil-Jon-Sandra.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-03, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sites"
And TDT lists only Jon, Burton and Sandra as boot possibilities on the spoiler page as well, but with no rationales yet.

He hasn't removed his F3 tip on Sandra from the Survivometer though.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-21-03, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Immunity stripped away?"
on sfever.net they show a commercial and vidcaps that say "immunity is stripped away".

I wonder if someone wins immunity but then they realize they didn't follow the rules correctly and find out after he gives it to them and they do it over or something.

please ignore my prediction for last nights show, i was misled and even said I was unsure...

11-22-03, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sites"
Finally, they changed Sandra's status from Trouble? to Safe? It seems Jon or Burton will be next? What does the Ep11 Title, "Would You Be My Brutus?" signify? Does it mean both Jon and Burton stick around 'til Ep11?

I_Got_Nutn 897 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-22-03, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_Got_Nutn Click to send private message to I_Got_Nutn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sites"
Keep in mind that this is Snewser's Pre EP9 scorecard. It shows who he thought was vulnerable for that episode and will readjusted for EP10.
Last week Rupert was gone unless he won immunity, then it was either Burton or Christa based on the Jon swing vote.
I don't put a whole lot of stock in these positions for EP10.

11-22-03, 08:06 PM (EST)
7. "Another Speculation"
While I was goin' through Survivor Sucks, I found Erickman's post who he believes to be in F4...

F7 - Christa
F6 - Burton
F5 - Tijuana
F4 - Darrah
F3 - Jon
F2 - Sandra and Lillian

Erickman says... "move burton to where christa is and put darrah where burton is and you would be right."

F7 - Burton
F6 - Darrah
F5 - Tijuana
F4 - Christa
F3 - Jon
F2 - Sandra and Lillian

(NOTE: He was the one who tipped Snewser about the 2nd-time comeback of Lil. Snewser had in his bootsheet Lil at EP8 instead of Ryno, and almost everyone followed.)

It's just a speculation anyway.

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-22-03, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Another Speculation"
i was kind of jokeing with them, but i do think burton goes next week, and i do think f3 will be jon, sandra and lill. the other 3 who knows there boot order, but i see, sandra jon and christa going against the morgans.

11-22-03, 11:56 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Another Speculation"
Hi! I do hope that Burton will be booted next. To be honest, I kinda like that order... Hope it's Sandra in F2 instead of Darrah. Kinda tired seeing under-the-radar strategists making it in F2 (like Tina, Kim, & Vecepia). Hope there will be a big drama to make the finale more interesting.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-03, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Another Speculation"
Hmmm... I actually am still leaning towards Darrah winning than Sandra. Sandra is pretty well-liked (if you look at the Fanatics Love List and various other polls) and she's also constantly portrayed in the show. I'd think that if Sandra was able to pull such a dramatic comeback in the show, MB would want to have her in ASS instead of just Rupert. Most of the winners have been invited to participate in ASS, with the exception of UTR Vee and Brian, who had been distancing himself from the show since his win. I'd say it makes sense if they aren't inviting Darrah back, but it makes less sense for Sandra.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)
Hail the purple rock! Hallelujah..... Oh glory!

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-03, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Another Speculation"
Sandra is well liked by us, but is she so well liked by the tribe? Other than Christa and Rupert, I can't see her getting too many votes if she is in the F2: unless they split along Morgan/Drake lines I can't see her winning. Which, if it's Lillian who wins, would make me hurl, but I digress.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-03, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Another Speculation"
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-03 AT 00:55 AM (EST)

Well-liked by the tribe had nothing to do with her chance of winning. Most of the contestants said in their interview said they'd vote for whoever they think played the game best rather than who treated them the best. And I thought Sandra'd have a good chance at winning if she made it to F2, especially if her opponent is Lill (I suppose most people agree that Lill will make it to F2 by now).

I thought Sandra'd have been in ASS for sure if she had won (perhaps in exchange for Jenna L). She fulfills all the ASS requirements:
1. She is a player. MB loves players who can outmanuever others, which Sandra'd have to do if she were gonna win, and
2. She is a memorable character-- this will especially be so if she won S7.

And I think the chance of Sandra passing up on ASS is small especially when the prize money is $5 million or more. Darrah, on the other hand, will probably be passed ala Vee by MB. Since Sandra isn't on ASS, I am therefore still leaning on UTR Darrah at this moment, making this the worst offender of the traditional "good season bad winner" which we've come to expect from Survivor.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)
Hail the purple rock! Hallelujah..... Oh glory!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-03, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Sandra"
Originally she was on the list that was rumored for ASS when it was 20 (on survivorfever), but now that it is 18 players she is off the list. Maybe she couldn't make it, or maybe she didn't feel up to it with only a 2 month break.

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-03, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Another Speculation"
like i say at sucks no story no win and darrah has no story, even v had a bigger story. i think sandra is the dark haired younger girl.

11-23-03, 09:59 AM (EST)
15. "Just An Insight... History Repeats Itself?"
Kinda wierd, but I had a feeling that the history repeats...
The contestants may have the similarities from the Amazon.

AMAZON -> PEARL ISLAND
Ryan A. -> Nicole (eye candy and shoot mouth)
Janet -> Ryan S. (weak)
Daniel ->
Joanna ->
Jeanne ->
Shawna -> Osten (quit, but in denial of quitting afterwards)
Rodger -> Andrew (the boss of the other tribe)
Dave -> Ryan O (the eye-candy sidekick)
Deena -> Rupert (shocked!)
Alex -> Burton (betrayed by the snake?)
Christy ->
Heidi -> Tijuana (voice a-like)
Butch -> Darrah (below the radar, where the wind blows...)
Rob C. -> Jon (snake? but I like Rob C better...)
Matt or Jenna -> Lil ("hysterical? wierd?" or "need the money... huhuhu... drama actress?") To be honest, the basher pix of Lil (stripping for food) fixated in my mind...

Well, I don't know exactly whom to compare Sandra and Christa. Both of them are somehow an exception to the rule? Or maybe they split Christy or Jeanne persona?

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-03, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sites"
Snewser has now also downgraded Tijuana to thumbs-down

Burton
Christa
Tijuana
all thumbs-down

Jon
Lillian
Sandra
Darrah
all thumbs-up
in that order

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-24-03, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Wow"
So Sandra may be the "older woman" final 2 after all. That, or Snewser is hedging his bets, or both.

If Lil, Sandra, and Darrah all make the final 4, that will be a suspenseful finale. Which 2 are the actual final 2? It will be fun to watch!

Sneezles 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-24-03, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sneezles Click to send private message to Sneezles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Wow"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-03 AT 02:42 PM (EST)

I agree with bebekid! I like this f4. Also, it makes sense that Burton goes this weekend, maybe b/c of the Big Lie....Jon tells it, gets sympathy so his heads off the chopping block, Christa gets immunity, so there goes Burton. Christa gets whacked by Sandra in EP. 11 in a "et tu, Brute" fashion, and T goes in 12 leaving Sandra, Jon, Lil, and Darrah.

An odd foursome about which we know this:

Sandra & Jon hate each other.
Darrah doesn't care for Jon.
Lil & Jon seem to be doing some kind of Mrs. Robinson kind of thing (blech)
Lil reminds Darrah of her Father (how fitting).
Sandra would have rather had Lil come back to Drake than Burton.

If Darrah somehow sprouts a personality soon, then we could have an entertaining F4.

Sneezy...

11-24-03, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Final 4"
Yup, I think this is our final 4: Darrah, Sandra, Lil and Jon.

We know Christa and Burton are in trouble for the next 2 episodes. And Snewser had Tijuana finishing just short of the final 4 a loooong time ago.

Is the "older woman" Sandra or Lil?
Is the "younger woman" Darrah or Sandra?

A nail-biter of a finale!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-03, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sites"
So if Lil, Sandra, and Darrah make the F3 then that means Darrah is the younger woman whose name sounds like a man, Sandra is the older woman, and Lill is the bearded man....hmmmmm. Of course in the scout uniform she could be mistaken for a man.

"Lillian, oh Lillian, say have you seen Lillian, Lillian the bearded lady...."

11-24-03, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sneezles Click to send private message to Sneezles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sites"
TDT has changed Christa and Sandra to safe and still just have Jon & Burton in trouble..

11-24-03, 02:56 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sites"
*waves to Sneezles*

So if we cross Snewser's and TDT's boot sheet, then Burton is in serious trouble for this week.

11-24-03, 03:06 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sites"
*waves back to bebekid*

Burtie boy has my vote this week....I think his He-man, master of the universe, crap is coming to an end swiftly. (Sorry, I can't tell if Burton or Jon's god complex is worse right now.)
But, I think since Burton is taking over the Alpha male status right now, his head is ripe for the chopping block, b/c no one would call Jon an Alpha male.

JMO

Sneezy

jegas17 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-24-03, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jegas17 Click to send private message to jegas17 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sites"
Where is Krautboy's confessional analysis when you need it? Burton has had lots of confessional's in each episode since he returned. Christa had 0 in Ep9 after just a few in Ep7 and 8. Burton would be a surprise boot to the average viewer. Damn I'm torn between the two this week.

fredscott 16 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-03, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fredscott Click to send private message to fredscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sites"
I think that Christa will go this week because so far this season, what we see is pretty much what we get. For the most part, whoever the majority picked for the vote during the show has been voted out. The previews are pointing to Christa and Burton (for the moment) has the majority. So unless the female alliance (maybe plus Jon) forms, I think that Christa will be taking the walk of shame.

BTW, I'm a newbie, so be gentle.

11-24-03, 05:42 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sites"
Hello!

I do hope Burt's out next and Christa will win the IC. I think Jon seems to have another secret yet to uncover... Sandra, his original alliance? I do remember Jon giving good comments about Sandra in the 1st episode. Burton & Jon's plans involve booting Christa or Rupert whoever is available. I was kinda slightly convinced about the Big Lie thread.

Have fun posting & reading threads!

11-24-03, 05:18 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sites"
If Burton is out next, it's an equal fight among them. There will be a 2-"original two"-alliances and a newly formed alliance -- Tijuana-Darrah, Christa-Sandra, & Jon-Lill. Seems like Darrah and Sandra might bond to break Jon-Lill. Lately, Jon and Lill had conversations.

I do remember Jon saying "booting old players" as his 1st strategy, during Pre-Show... Irony?

Fweep 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-24-03, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fweep Click to send private message to Fweep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sites"
How can you all like Sandra? I mean what has she done? Okay she may be a character, but really what has she accomplished other than sitting out 1/2 of the challenges and then either doing very little or screwing up in the challenges she was involved in?

1. Carried flag for cannon challenge.
2. Was first in line to let go when Osten and Rupert were holding up their tribemates.
3. Failing to eat the sardine.
4. Has pretty much lost every individual reward/immunity challenge in the first 15 seconds.

Honestly I don't see her do much work around the camp, she disses on everyone, is the rumor mongerer, hides in bushes and starts up sh*t at every chance she gets.

I just don't see her value.

Fweep

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-24-03, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sites"
>Honestly I don't see her do
>much work around the camp,
>she disses on everyone, is
>the rumor mongerer, hides in
>bushes and starts up sh*t
>at every chance she gets.

In other words, she's not under the radar, and the possibility of a "present" player winning the game makes a nice change from the dreary Jennas and Vecepias we've become accustomed to.

Besides, someone with a smart mouth on an island full of strangers under despicable conditions for more than a month is almost a guarantee of great TV. Sandra is fun to watch, pure and simple.

11-24-03, 07:34 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sites"
Yyuuup! Interesting to see the outcome of the last TC if she's either on the jury or the final 2. Will it be a shout-fest and/or show-me-the-fat-finger "f*** you, Jon"?

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sites"
Although many people dislike her, Jenna was prominently featured in Amazon, by no means under the radar. She was the leader of the "popular girls" and also linked with Deena from Day 1. She was nothing like Vee (whom I preferred, actually). She would be most comparable to the other unlikable winner, Thailand Brian.

11-24-03, 07:23 PM (EST)
30. "About Sandra"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-03 AT 07:27 PM (EST)

Hello!

Was first in line to let go when Osten and Rupert were holding up their tribemates.

I think the first person to let go in Drake is Jon, followed by Sandra. Then Christa, Burton, finally Rupert. Shawn and Trish had to sit, 'cause Morgan has 2-players deficit.

Failing to eat the sardine.

There was a plan to be followed, but Michelle retracted by beating Ryan O with the single gulp. Partially fault of Sandra, but still there is a plan to be followed.

Has pretty much lost every individual reward/immunity challenge in the first 15 seconds.

She sometimes trips or stops in challenges.

I think she works like Christa, Ruppie & Lil but her eavesdropping is more interesting than her fetching-water & helping-camp. She works compared to Tijuana and Darrah who slept all day (see the 5-knuckle alliance, Christa-Sandra-Ruppie do their chores while the other schemes.) She had a unique personality--eavesdropper and brutally-careless mouth, which made her more interesting (most of them are early bootees or part of the jury). The role of Sandra is more of getting info's but unluckily she wasn't able to save Ruppie's butt (or maybe there is more than what we exactly want to see... The latest videos in platinum were too scarced or maybe they hid most of spicy details to surprise us in the episodes to come.)

(added some opinions and facts)

fishtank 36 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-03, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fishtank Click to send private message to fishtank Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sites"
How soon we all forget. Sandra nearly single-handedly provided Drake with the head start they needed on day one. She traded her valuable necklace for heaps of food and her ability to speak Spanish was invaluable. Although the cameras don't show her hauling wood, they do show her going to get fruit and no one has complained about her lazy ass like the two Moron females. Just because she has a type A personality, she offends some people's sensibilities because of their preconceived notions about what women should and should not say or do. If she makes it to F2, it won't be because she played the "poor widdle me, I'm just a poor girl" card, it will because she earned it. She won't have to ride anyone's coattails and I for one admire her for her spunk.

11-24-03, 10:04 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sites"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-03 AT 10:13 PM (EST)

Suddenly a change had been made by TDT...

Darrah - Safe? Jury?
Lillian - Safe? Final 2?
Sandra - Safe? Final 4?
Jon - Trouble? Late jury?
Burton - Trouble? Jury.
Christa - Safe? Mid jury?
Tijuana - Trouble? Early jury?

BOOT/ Burton? Jon? Tijuana?

Burton is the biggest immunity threat remaining, as his clever display in both challenges of the previous episode demonstrated. True, he's also the only person left who can catch anything other than a cold in the ocean. But what's nine days of complete starvation? If Sandra re-invigorates her women's alliance, ol' Burty might be target number one.

Jon is also a possibility, what with the lying and the two straight rewards taken. Much of Sandra's anger with him likely comes on Day 28, as they discuss his betrayal of Rupert, but it's possible Sandra and Christa will let the grudge take hold. As immunity threats go, though, Jon doesn't make much of an impression. So he might be passable this episode, just so that his deal with Sandra can be better exposed. The title does seem to refer to him, though, which was true of the two previous bootees.

Tijuana is the third option, as noted by her sudden "thumbs down" performance on the SNN Scorecard. Not sure what Tijuana would do to earn her tribe's collective ire, although based on her showtime performance thus far, we'd guess: nothing, same as Darrah. She is shown saying "this is not a good situation" in the promo, so something may be up.

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-03, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sites"
Tijuana is the third option, as noted by her sudden "thumbs down" performance on the SNN Scorecard. Not sure what Tijuana would do to earn her tribe's collective ire, although based on her showtime performance thus far, we'd guess: nothing, same as Darrah. She is shown saying "this is not a good situation" in the promo, so something may be up.

Hmmmm, i have a hard time seeing how T would leave this week. this seems more like preparations for her to leave in two weeks time. (i do believe that whichever of burton and christa survives this week will go next)

but in case i'm missing something crucial, let this be another call for krautboy's confession analysis!!

11-25-03, 10:48 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Ep 10: Speculation on Other Sites"
I completely concur Badger! I really missed Krautboy's confessional analysis this week. It's a great tool! (The analysis, not Krautboy.....hahahah)

Sneezy.

(Go Razorbacks! Beat LSU!)

WierdyBeardy 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-25-03, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WierdyBeardy Click to send private message to WierdyBeardy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Sandra in the final"
Does anyone remember the betting scandal over on the west coast, when an online Survivor betting site shut down because loads of bets coming from Sandra's home town were putting maximum bets on Sandra.

You don't do that unless she's the final 2 with no competition eg Lil or John. Both had enough people dislike them and their tactics over the course.

KObrien_fan - I think you are way on target with first spolier about bearded man, older lady and youngeer lady. Everyone thought it was rupert for sure, but all the male players have beards by the end (and I'm not going down the Lil male debate) - but you can do amazing things with underarm hair once plaited...

Some have said it can't be Sandra as all the winners get asked on ASS - the prize money is only going to be the $1Mil again.
Well they don't announce the winner to anyone till the final show, (unless we get it right here first).

Of course anyone in ASS will probably not be available for the final S7 episode, as they start filming pretty soon. So MB wouldn't invite too many S7 players on and beyond - it has been hard enough hiding Rupert's absence.

Keep yakking,
WeirdyBeardy

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Sandra in the final"
I think if you go and check the timelines on TDT, ASS will be finished filming by the time we get the finale of SURVIVOR 7. So, I think Rupert will be a part of the finale for SURVIVOR 7.

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Sandra in the final"
>Does anyone remember the betting scandal
>over on the west coast,
>when an online Survivor betting
>site shut down because loads
>of bets coming from Sandra's
>home town were putting maximum
>bets on Sandra.
>
>You don't do that unless she's
>the final 2 with no
>competition eg Lil or John.
>Both had enough people dislike
>them and their tactics over
>the course.

Not necessarily. Remember the betting between Osten and Sandra? Who would finish before the other? Also, A family member could have been given hints that were taken a certain way.

>- but you can do
>amazing things with underarm hair
>once plaited...
FOFLMAO!!!!! thanks I needed that.

>Some have said it can't be
>Sandra as all the winners
>get asked on ASS -
Not sure of your point. Rupert clearly is not a winner and was asked, along with many others. Some of the winners were asked, but declined. So it wouldn't be a indicator.

>Of course anyone in ASS will
>probably not be available for
>the final S7 episode, as
>they start filming pretty soon.
they have been filming for about 2 weeks already and should finish up right before the final episode of Season 7 is aired. Works out perfectly.
>So MB wouldn't invite too
>many S7 players on and
>beyond - it has been
>hard enough hiding Rupert's absence.
I don't think he's really trying to hide anyone absence. The most open secret on the web to date!
That said, I sure do hope Sandra wins!

>

jegas17 19 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jegas17 Click to send private message to jegas17 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Sandra in the final"
FYI... loads of bets were not coming from Sandra's home town. They were coming from Vancouver, Canada which is several hundred miles north of Sandra's home town. The fact that the bets were placed closest to Sandra than any other contestant means absolutely nothing. The TV and Film industry is huge in Vancouver, bigger than most people know. That's why Vancouver is called Hollywood North. A lot of post production is done in Vancouver, so that could be how a group of people in Vancouver knew who the final 2 were before everyone else.

11-26-03, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Snewser"
I wanted to bring this to the top in case anyone wants to discuss what is goin on with his pic(s). Anyone want to venture some guesses?

lovetowatch 123 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovetowatch Click to send private message to lovetowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Snewser"
2 checks for boot #2? Burton, again?

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Snewser"
I don't know, but he just put TWO big green check marks by tonights boot (no name) and he's added a green check mark to next week's as well!!!

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Snewser"
I can see TJ going if B/L/J recruit Darrah to form a f4 alliance.

But does that second check mark mean someone else is leaving?

Lill? Jon? Anyone?

-P
"Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Then you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes." - Bob Hinck

NTK 109 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NTK Click to send private message to NTK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Snewser"
Is he giving himself credit for knowing the big lie?

11-26-03, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Not yet (nm)"
"Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Then you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes." - Bob Hinck

Emily RugBurn 663 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Emily%20RugBurn Click to send private message to Emily%20RugBurn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Snewser"
That's what I was thinkin' too, NTK. But why wouldn't he just do what he did with his Eps. 7A prediction and put one check (representing 1 boot), and "playerx=Liar"? This is all very strange.

~ EmRB

11-26-03, 02:17 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Snewser"
Yeah, I think he's holding out on us. I think that second check mark indicates he knows who the liar is.

It'd be funny if TJ went since she's got a big ol' smile on her face at the RC pics while everyone else looks weepy.

-P

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Snewser"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 03:31 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 02:21 PM (EST)

You may be interested in this as well. Apparently there is a poster at SS who works in radio.

CBS Radio promo for 12/4
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Announcer: There's only 6 castaways left on Survivor: Pearl Islands, and CBS tonight: What some will do to stay in the game, will bring others to tears!

CHRISTA (crying)]: I'm feeling very...alone...

Announcer And go way beyond anything you've ever seen before!

SANDRA (bitchy as ever)]: He will backstab you in a heartbeat, like he did everybody here...

Announcer: The countdown to the finale is on...

JON (typical smiling JFP)] I have one chance in my life at this...

Announcer: (WOOOHOOOO!! heard in the background...unknown male voice, sounds to high to be Burton, so must be Jon) All new Survivor: Pearl Islands...

http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=16813.topic

11-26-03, 02:23 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Snewser"
Well that tells me only one person is booted tonight (we have seven remaining now, one gets booted, six remaining next week).

Thanks VS.

-P

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "local radio promo"
just heard this from a local station:

"The most unpredictable tribal council EVER"

FWIW... i think Snewser is just double sure. his checks=13 and his count =12.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "RE: local radio promo"
Maybe the double checks mean he is double crossing us?!?
It is HIS BIG LIE???
Anyway, like a lemming, I am going with Snewswer and hoping the above possibilities are wrong

"Business! Mankind was my business!" - Jacob Marley's Ghost

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-26-03, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Snewser"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 02:26 PM (EST)

6 castaways? I thought we still had 7.

ETA: oops. I see this is for 12/4. If that's the case, it proves that Sandra, Jon and Christa are safe this week.

I think Snewsers may be having another little socialogical experiment, like he did when he picked Lil.

whiteribbon
Another quality creation by JSlice

11-26-03, 02:29 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Snewser"
Me too, but remind me, did he have a check mark with the Lill pick? I'll go check the archives in a second.

And I'm still not going to hop on this bandwagon.

-P

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Snewser"
No, he did not put the check mark up for Lil. That was why a lot of folks stayed skeptical.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

11-26-03, 02:36 PM (EST)
58. "RE: Snewser"
Right you are. Here's the last link in our thread that week.
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4395.shtml#84
-P

Befuzzled 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-26-03, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Befuzzled Click to send private message to Befuzzled Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Snewser"
If I remember correctly, he did not put up a green checkmark with the Lill pick.

11-26-03, 02:51 PM (EST)
59. "RE: Snewser"
Just trying to put some logic behind T going this week...if in fact she does. I think it would be logical to say that Christa more than likely wins immunity. She was targeted last week had Rupert won immunity. However, I wonder how T gets targeted unless the hidden alliance (the one that will make it to the end) has something to do with this.

With the normal viewing audience, T getting booted tonight is going to be a shocker because they (the normal viewer) thinks the next two boots have to be Christa and Sandra due to the fab five (sorry about the queer eye for the straight guy reference) alliance formed last week.

Any suggestions?

11-26-03, 03:27 PM (EST)
62. "RE: Snewser"
I'm pretty stumped about this one as well. However, with only seven people left, Tijuana can get booted with only three votes if the other four split theirs.

So here's a theory or two, or three:

1. Darrah throws in with Sandra and Christa to...wait...this doesn't make sense.

2. Christa wins immunity. J/B/L decide that TJ is the next biggest IC threat (I don't know why they decide this) and Sandra can get the boot at any time 'cause she'll never win ICs. So they dupe D/T into voting against Sandra. Sandra and Christa think they're going down hard and throw their votes at Jon. Tijuana is ousted with just three votes. This is a workable scenario, but how dumb would Burton and Jon be to keep the scheming Sandra around. Only their conceit would let this happen. B and J clearly don't think much of Sandra, so they could make this screw up. Let's face it, they have a little male schauvinism problem.

3. Sandra, Darrah, Tijuana and Christa team up to boot Burton. Sandra schemes behind the scenes to form a volatile f4 pact with B/J/L and clues in the gang to the planned Burton boot. They go to TC and Tijuana gets the boot four votes to three. Christa now knows Sandra has crossed her and next weeks "Brutus" title would make even more sense.

Scenario #3 makes absolutely the most sense, especially with Christa's crying in the radio promo for next week.

Still, I'm not hopping on this bandwagon. Burton goes this week!

-P

pinchy 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-26-03, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Snewser"
Well I'm getting ready to hop...
it all makes sense now
Sandra and Jon have an alliance, ready to boot Christa (flip) and (Sandra betrays that's next week or the following) Christa wins immunity and it's push and pull (who's in charge now Sandra or Jon?) for booting out Burton, but since Tijuana wavers, she gets stuck with the boot.

Then next week we see if Christa can get back in the game with Sandra and boot Burton (flop)

Emily RugBurn 663 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Emily%20RugBurn Click to send private message to Emily%20RugBurn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "Link to CBS Radio promo for 12/4"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 03:11 PM (EST)

Courtesy of (aka blatantly stolen from) Sshaaz at Sucks:

http://survivornews.net/media/E11Promo.ram

~ EmRB

*ETA you'll need Real Player to play this clip

11-26-03, 03:48 PM (EST)
63. "RE: Link to CBS Radio promo for 12/4"
b/c of this clip....we know that Sandra, Jon, and Christa make it through today....

That gives us Lil, Burton, Darrah, and TJ for boot picks.

11-26-03, 05:22 PM (EST)
67. "RE: Link to CBS Radio promo for 12/4"
This really has stumped me. Trying to figure it out logically anyway! I like a couple of the suggestions but it is really a reach for any of them!

ParkGirl 32 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ParkGirl Click to send private message to ParkGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Name is Up Now and it's..."
Tijuana

lovetowatch 123 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovetowatch Click to send private message to lovetowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: Name is Up Now and it's..."
On Sucks...Survivor Phoenix has been informed of the final 2. I have no idea how to provide a link...so can someone else provide it please. Happy Turkey!!

11-26-03, 05:18 PM (EST)
65. "Linky"
http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=16817.topic
But I've been saying Lill and Darrah would be f2 for weeks now...

PelicanPete 140 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-03, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PelicanPete Click to send private message to PelicanPete Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "Darrah Upgraded"
Sometime in the last 12 hours, Darrah was upgraded on TDT in Overall status from "Jury" to "Final Two". I guess that F2 spoiler from SurvivorPhoenix was correct.

Sorry if this was already mentioned today and I just overlooked it.*smiles*

-PP

YAY! A Morgan in the F2!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •