The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""I'm not a dumb jock"...lol yeah right"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

JewelsR27 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-24-04, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JewelsR27 Click to send private message to JewelsR27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""I'm not a dumb jock"...lol yeah right"
loved when he proved that statement wrong ... in the food challenge
and didn't we all giggle when he fell in the soup...too funny

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "I'm not a dumb jock"...lol yea... Cookiehahnster 07-24-04 1
 Keep in mind... volsfan 07-24-04 2
 RE: "I'm not a dumb jock"...lol yea... seahorse 07-27-04 3
   RE: "I'm not a dumb jock"...lol yea... Bucky Katt 07-27-04 4
       RE: "I'm not a dumb jock"...lol yea... volsfan 07-27-04 5
       RE: "I'm not a dumb jock"...lol yea... J Slice 07-27-04 6
 Scott's an idiot bystander 07-28-04 7
   RE: Scott's an idiot volsfan 07-28-04 8
       RE: Scott's an idiot AVALOMPOC 07-28-04 9
           RE: Scott's an idiot ginger 07-28-04 10
               RE: Scott's an idiot arkiegrl 07-28-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cookiehahnster 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-24-04, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cookiehahnster Click to send private message to Cookiehahnster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "I'm not a dumb jock"...lol yeah right"
And Holly, Jase and Scott all sitting around whining about how hard their lives are being so damn good looking and all. What does Holly model anyway? She's not tall, she doesn't have chiseled facial features. So, what does she model? Scott is hot, but his immaturity ruins all of that. And Jase...well, I'd rather dry hump a porcipine.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-24-04, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Keep in mind..."
The show hasn't aired in all time zones!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-04, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "I'm not a dumb jock"...lol yeah right"
When he fell in the soup was the best moment on the show so far.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-27-04, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "I'm not a dumb jock"...lol yeah right"
I disagree. I think CHEESSE was the best moment. I think there should me more spelling challenges.

"How 'bout a birdy? I got a little birdy right here."

07-27-04, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "I'm not a dumb jock"...lol yeah right"
CHEESSE was the best for me too!

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-04, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "I'm not a dumb jock"...lol yeah right"

Be sure to bring plenty of beef, steak, and cheesse on your RAODTRIP.

/Survivor 5

We've got no future, we've got no past/Here today, built to last
- Pet Shop Boys, West End Girls

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-28-04, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Scott's an idiot"
I can't remember what the word was but didn't Scott claim to not know the definition for a certain common everyday word and as a result got the question wrong during the POV competition??

07-28-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Scott's an idiot"
confide

AVALOMPOC 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-28-04, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AVALOMPOC Click to send private message to AVALOMPOC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Scott's an idiot"
Could he please get his hand out of his pants. Two nights now I have caught him with his hand down there. Helloooo, you're on national television. That's almost worse than picking your nose.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Scott's an idiot"
He's just reassuring himself it's still there.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Scott's an idiot"
or he's still trying to find it for the first time...

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •