The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-20-04, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
The drama continues! Let's chat it up here...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... arkiegrl 12-20-04 1
 RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... Tahj 12-20-04 2
   RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... volsfan 12-20-04 4
       RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... Tahj 12-20-04 5
           RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... volsfan 12-20-04 6
 RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... volsfan 12-20-04 3
   RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... arkiegrl 12-20-04 7
       RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... volsfan 12-20-04 8
       RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... Tahj 12-20-04 9
           RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... volsfan 12-20-04 12
 RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... volsfan 12-20-04 10
   RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... Tahj 12-20-04 14
       RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... volsfan 12-20-04 16
 RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... Tahj 12-20-04 11
   RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... arkiegrl 12-20-04 13
       RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... Tahj 12-20-04 17
   RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... volsfan 12-20-04 15
       RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... batts 12-20-04 19
           RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... volsfan 12-20-04 20
 RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... volsfan 12-20-04 18
 RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... volsfan 12-20-04 21
 RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... Tahj 12-20-04 22
   RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... volsfan 12-20-04 23
   RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... batts 12-20-04 24
       RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... volsfan 12-20-04 25
           RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... batts 12-20-04 26
               RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... volsfan 12-20-04 27
                   RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... batts 12-20-04 28
                       RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... volsfan 12-20-04 29
                   RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... trudy 12-21-04 30
                       RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... Tahj 12-21-04 31
                           RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... ginger 12-21-04 32
                               RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... trudy 12-21-04 33
                                   RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... ginger 12-21-04 34
                                       RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 e... volsfan 12-21-04 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-04, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
*waves to vols*

Can't wait for the drama....

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-20-04, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
Tonya is the new Katie!

12-20-04, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
All she does is complain!

I say...JUST BRING IT BABY!

12-20-04, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
Wonder if Theo is getting tired of her. He knows she's mouthy.

12-20-04, 10:02 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
I would like to try and make Theo tired! WHEW!

12-20-04, 09:58 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
LAST EDITED ON 12-20-04 AT 10:03 PM (EST)

*waves to arkie*

The challenge is to send food through a shredder and they have to catch it with containers on their heads!

Team leaders guys: Mark, Shane and Eric
Team leaders girls: Ruthie, Ibis and Robin

12-20-04, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
*snort*
Steven can't get any meat in his bucket. I don't know why, but that struck me as funny!

12-20-04, 10:08 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
Me too!

The boys win by 7 lbs....SURPRISE!

12-20-04, 10:09 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
Yep, me too. Meat in his bucket. LMAO!

12-20-04, 10:11 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
Nothing wrong with having it in your basket...but your bucket? WTF?

12-20-04, 10:10 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
When the girls were talking about who they were going to boot...why was there a guy with a blurred face lying in the floor?

Randy is going on the guys team...looks like

12-20-04, 10:12 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
Damn! I missed that. Is it OK for a guy to be there?

12-20-04, 10:13 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
I dunno but why was his face blurred? Makes no sense.

12-20-04, 10:11 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
So Tonya is safe once more. Maybe she's just being smart and not caving to the pressure from the other girls. Could be a good strategy.

13. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
But it could backfire on her if the girls won. Oh, wait. Never mind.

a Mon Cherie creation

12-20-04, 10:13 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
Yeah, but I think she's playing the odds, Arkie. The girls have only won twice.

15. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
LAST EDITED ON 12-20-04 AT 10:16 PM (EST)

Could be but I think Coral said it best when no one wanted to be leader...would you? The girls have a better shot of losing than winning at this point.

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-20-04, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
I got one question........... whos gonna clean up all that 'ground round' all over the ground eewwwwwwww... can u imagine the fly population exploding in the next week?

12-20-04, 10:17 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
YIKES!

*waves to batts*

Great to see you!

12-20-04, 10:15 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
LAST EDITED ON 12-20-04 AT 10:17 PM (EST)

My roommates hate me and I wanna go home...sob sob.

oh wait...wrong show!

12-20-04, 10:22 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
Stephen goes home next week.

12-20-04, 10:22 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
OMG, who did Steven hit?

12-20-04, 10:25 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
Shane

12-20-04, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
wasnt that shane ? i didnt tape it but it looked like shane.

12-20-04, 10:30 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
This is the spoiler I referred to last week. Stephen hits Shane and gets booted because there is a no violence rule. That is why I kept saying that Shane is safe until Stephen goes home.

12-20-04, 10:42 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
it happened so fast, I shoulda taped it. Who threw the first punch? Looked like a 'eth slap' to me. I still wanna see a knock down drag out.... lol Oh, thats so wrong of me..... (waves to vols)

12-20-04, 10:45 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
Shane was saying something and Stephen disagreed and I think Shave repeats it and Stephen does b!tch slap him! That was the only hit. Then, it looks like Shane apologizes because the other guys were telling him that he doesn't have to uphold Stephen.

OH.THE.DRAMA!

12-20-04, 10:49 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
drama drama.... gimme more drama..... I'm goin to the blow hole bar to see if i can start up trouble....... anyone?

12-20-04, 11:20 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
Nothing like the blow hole bar AND grill!

trudy 171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-21-04, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trudy Click to send private message to trudy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
Wait a minute, didn't Shane slap Darrell and get away with it on their RR season? Is this going to be that different?

12-21-04, 11:29 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
We'll have to see more of what actually happened to see if the situations were similar.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-04, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
Still in recovery after being battered (nearly) with a fork during his RW season, Stephen turns his anger outward. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

You know, I feel ashamed of us girls when I watch this show. The guys never have the drama because they just go by points. It's never a big deal for them when someone goes. The girls just yap yap yap each other into the ground.

That being said, WTF is Tonya still doing there? And who will bet me $5.00 that the end challenge ALL COMES DOWN TO A PUZZLE? Because that Coral foreshadowing was like being hit in the face with a honeyglazed ham.

Ruthie, Ruthie, Ruthie...you're just too good for this crowd.

trudy 171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-21-04, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trudy Click to send private message to trudy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
LOL I forgot about Steven's "fork incident". Can he plea insanity then????

I thought the same thing about the puzzle forshadowing, almost seems too easy though.

Points? You think the girls could go by points? Wasn't that why Tonya was screeching like a stuck pig? (No pun intended)

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-04, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
Well, the feminist in me hates to admit this about girls, but we're just nastier and more political than boys. When my daughter was growing up, even in first and second grade, at birthday parties, the girls were all "Let's pretend we like her and then run away .... and then she said blah blah and I said blah blah...and she pretends to be your friend but she really thinks you smell and...hiss hiss hiss...whisper whisper plot plot" while the boys were all "Let's throw rocks at this tree."

Of course, if the girls ever stopped stabbing each other in the back, the show would be done.

I think it's funny that NOW the girls are trying to get with a fair, performance based system and Tonya throws her little fit. Isn't it time for her to get some kind of bladder infection and leave?

Battle the OTHER sex, for a change.

12-21-04, 03:19 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Battle of the sexes 2: Dec 20 episode"
I agree Ginger! If the women did go by some point system there would still be some major drama...especially with Tonya and Coral. Remember all the drama Coral caused on RW and there wasn't anyone getting booted from that show! Where are the spiders this season?

And yes...it is time for Tonya to call for the quit boat and have to go to the emergency room.

I agree that if the show didn't have the girls bickering it would be over. It would be a snoozefest!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •