The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Could Sandra be the winner?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorfun 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-19-03, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorfun Click to send private message to survivorfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Could Sandra be the winner?"
I've never posted before, so I'm prepared to take my licks from all of you who think I'm way off base. But from everything I've been reading on the boards, Sandra is supposed to be on All Stars. Has anyone discussed...Why Sandra? I mean, if Rupert is on AS it makes sense because he's such a favorite. But why Sandra, unless she is a Survivor winner?

Does this make sense and if not...give it to me, but be nice I'm a newbie.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Could Sandra be the winner? abbahammer 11-19-03 1
 Sandra not on ASS Bebo 11-19-03 2
   RE: Sandra not on ASS Chez 11-20-03 3
       RE: Sandra not on ASS pdragonfly 11-20-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

abbahammer 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-19-03, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail abbahammer Click to send private message to abbahammer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Could Sandra be the winner?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-03 AT 06:14 PM (EST)

Maybe I'm wrong but I am under the impression that only the final 2 have been decided at this point that many people would know about.
The results of the final vote will be aired live as far as I know.

Of course, people may have found out how the others voted although, I'm sure anyone that high up wouldn't spill the beans.

Abbahammer

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-19-03, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Sandra not on ASS"
That information has been debunked by a number of spoiler forums, including this one. If you go over to the Survivor 8 Spoilers forum, you can see a complete list - that doesn't include her.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-20-03, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sandra not on ASS"
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-03 AT 06:44 PM (EST)

Sandra would add "diversity", being Hispanic.

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-20-03, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sandra not on ASS"
Welcome. If you look at the list of the ASS you'll see there a number of people who didn't even make it into the final 4. They are there for comic relief.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •