The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A Huge Giveaway on the CBS Site?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

lauriersig 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-19-03, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lauriersig Click to send private message to lauriersig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A Huge Giveaway on the CBS Site?"
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor7/show/challenges.shtml

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor7/show/challenges.shtml>

Check out the Challenges History on the CBS Website - I have a screen shot of this if anyone can't see it, but does anyone see what I see here? Each contestants' column ends after a particular week - the order in the picture is:

8 - Andrew
9 - Ryan O
10 - Tijuana - she was already going to be my pick for this week.
11 - Sandra
12 - Rupert
13 - Lillian
After that, it doesn't say.

Also, I think Lill is crying because Jon convinces her to double-cross the deal she just made with the "group of five" and instead vote T. off.

MF

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A Huge Giveaway on the CBS Site... I_AM_HE 11-19-03 1
 RE: A Huge Giveaway on the CBS Site... LilNik8 11-19-03 2
   RE: A Huge Giveaway on the CBS Site... Brownroach 11-19-03 4
 looks weird to me Jayzzzy 11-19-03 3
   RE: looks weird to me frisky 11-19-03 5
       RE: looks weird to me lauriersig 11-19-03 6
       RE: looks weird to me Brownroach 11-19-03 7
           RE: looks weird to me Devious Weasel 11-19-03 8
               RE: looks weird to me Brownroach 11-19-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-19-03, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A Huge Giveaway on the CBS Site?"
only if Dr. Sean's back

the remaining contestants are listed in albphabetical order, not boot order

LilNik8 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-19-03, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A Huge Giveaway on the CBS Site?"
Besides Andrew and Ryan since they were already voted off, the names are in alphabetical order. I don't see it being worth any spoiler value.

~PhoenixMons is God Thank you so much!~

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-03, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A Huge Giveaway on the CBS Site?"
But it's helpful if you're trying to remember, does "B" come before "S"?

Jayzzzy 88 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-19-03, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jayzzzy Click to send private message to Jayzzzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "looks weird to me"
I clicked on the link and it does seem strange that the chart is shown with stairsteps.....

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-03, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: looks weird to me"
They'll just shuffle the next bootees name down above Ryan's, and so on.

Just under the challenge description, they note the winner. The first challenge is "Burton Roberts" and the second and third are "Rupert."

I thought it was weird that they would use Burton's surname and not Rupert's. It's not like there's another Burton and they have to differentiate.

Then again, I'm convinced that the CBS webmasters are weird.

lauriersig 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-19-03, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lauriersig Click to send private message to lauriersig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: looks weird to me"
I think they just play around to try to screw with us. The one time so far that it's shown a true sign though, was when one contestant's activities weren't viewable one Thursday - suggesting that they were updating them - and they got voted off that night.

11-19-03, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: looks weird to me"
It's because Rupert is just "Rupert". He's achieved the status of a one-named star, like Madonna or Cher.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-03, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: looks weird to me"
Or Dweezil...

11-19-03, 05:41 PM (EST)
9. "RE: looks weird to me"
I don't think Rupert's reached your level of stardom yet. But in time, he might.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •