The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bad Editting or Bad Housemates"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

wirelessbound 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-17-05, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wirelessbound Click to send private message to wirelessbound Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bad Editting or Bad Housemates"
I think this season all the good stuff is being edited out and we are left with this whiny bunch of babys. I think we have a truely gifted crew on the editing team, they seem to love to over exagerate the bad in the house. I dont think any six women could be so alike and so pathetic. I think they are made to look this bad last season Ally was cool and a real person and now she just whines and crys along with the rest. Last season we actually accomplished things in the house and the women grew and not this season we are at a stand still.

Does anyone know if these women get paid to be on SO, and if so could any of this be staged or over acted?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bad Editting or Bad Housemates Amalfi coast girl 11-17-05 1
 RE: Bad Editting or Bad Housemates Devlynne 11-18-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Amalfi coast girl 396 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-17-05, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Amalfi%20coast%20girl Click to send private message to Amalfi%20coast%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bad Editting or Bad Housemates"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-05 AT 07:59 PM (EST)

I can't remember my source, so this might not be true. But I read somewhere that the women are paid $500 a week each, and with that they need to put gas in the vehicle and buy food. If they have anything left over they can keep it. But since there would be some IRS implications (taxes) there probably wouldn't be much left.

Devlynne 154 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-18-05, 02:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devlynne Click to send private message to Devlynne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bad Editting or Bad Housemates"
Well 'Starting Over' is down at least one producer, writer, casting associate this season.

“Story producer Susan Baronoff says she had to quit her job on the Emmy-winning ‘Starting Over’ because she "was literally hallucinating" and "disoriented" after working night after night in an editing bay that wasn't made available during the day.”
-- http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20051024/news_1c24reality.html

Message in a Bottle: Desiderata ~ Max Ehrmann

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •