The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Current Message

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-11-08, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance"
I heard that about Cybil Shepard, too-on The View. She was asked about it, and said she'd love to, if she had the time. I hope she NEVER gets the time! I hate her, too! But what do I know??

Donnie O will do it, if he can, because if sister does, he has to! They are joined at the hip, you know!

I haven't heard anyone else. Can't even imagine a Diva like Celine Dion even being on stage with the likes of B-listers, or less! I don't think that will ever happen in this lifetime! That would be like having Cher or Bruce Sprinstein on the show. I just don't see that ever taking place. It's all talk, IMHO.

Nadia C. just got fired from the Donald, so there's an athlete for you?? Just a thought. She really is looking old and tired, as I am. Can't say much about that, except I never got a trophy for anything in my lifetime!

They really do favor boxers, don't they? So, I'm sure they'll pull another one out of the hat. And if Julianne is still there-looks like she may not be-but if she is, I'm sure they'll have plenty of male athletes standing in line for a chance to study with her! This time, though, she may be partnered with the likes of William Shatner or Ed McMahon.

I think it would be really cool to see Howie Mandell, or one of out game show hosts, like DANG! Brain fart! You know-they guys that do Jepordy and Wheel of Fortune? They haven't done any of them yet, but I'm sure their schedules are very tight.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance   cindyland     12-16-07       
   RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance   Loree     12-18-07     1  
     RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance   sharnina     12-20-07     2  
         RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance   JessicaRN     12-20-07     3  
   RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance   MelBfan007     12-21-07     4  
     RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance   Hoobie     12-22-07     5  
         RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance   Snidget     12-22-07     6  
   RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance   joannie     01-11-08     7  
     RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance   mistyrose52     01-11-08     8  
         RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance   Loree     01-11-08     9  
             RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance   mindy23     01-25-08     10  
                 RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance   Sagebrush Dan     01-28-08     11  
                     RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance   cindyland     01-28-08     12  
   RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance   Loree     01-30-08     13  
   RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance   CTgirl     01-30-08     14  
     RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance   Whatsreal     01-30-08     15  
   Worst-case scenario.   Estee     02-01-08     16  
   RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance   realityfreek     02-04-08     17  
   RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance   qwertypie     02-05-08     18  
   Looks like we may have an all femal...   qwertypie     02-05-08     19  
     RE: Looks like we may have an all f...   realityfreek     02-05-08     20  
   RE: DWTS 6: Announcement   cindyland     02-12-08     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •