The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-13-04, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/13"
The men dominate in yet another challenge. Let's talk about it!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/13 volsfan 12-13-04 1
   RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/13 ocd_rwrr 12-13-04 3
 RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/13 ocd_rwrr 12-13-04 2
   RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/13 batts 12-13-04 4
       RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/13 volsfan 12-13-04 5
           RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/13 ocd_rwrr 12-13-04 8
               RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/13 volsfan 12-13-04 10
               RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/13 ocd_rwrr 12-13-04 13
                   RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/13 MissDaniJ 12-13-04 15
                       RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/13 flipxcyd 12-14-04 24
 OMH! volsfan 12-13-04 6
 RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/13 volsfan 12-13-04 7
 RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/13 volsfan 12-13-04 9
 Coral volsfan 12-13-04 11
   RE: Coral batts 12-13-04 12
       RE: Coral volsfan 12-13-04 14
           RE: Coral ocd_rwrr 12-13-04 16
               RE: Coral batts 12-13-04 18
                   RE: Coral volsfan 12-13-04 19
           RE: Coral MissDaniJ 12-13-04 17
               RE: Coral volsfan 12-13-04 20
                   RE: Coral ocd_rwrr 12-13-04 21
                       RE: Coral volsfan 12-13-04 22
                       RE: Coral MissDaniJ 12-13-04 23
       RE: Coral realitychick 12-14-04 25
           RE: Coral toddE 12-14-04 26
               RE: Coral volsfan 12-14-04 27
                   RE: Coral RuffNeck 12-14-04 28
                       RE: Coral volsfan 12-14-04 29
                           RE: Coral RuffNeck 12-15-04 32
                               RE: Coral realitychick 12-16-04 35
                                   RE: Coral volsfan 12-16-04 36
                                       RE: Coral arkiegrl 12-17-04 38
               RE: Coral DaveThe Dude 12-14-04 30
               RE: Coral flipxcyd 12-15-04 31
                   RE: Coral RuffNeck 12-15-04 33
                       RE: Coral volsfan 12-15-04 34
 HEY BATTS... Look at this... volsfan 12-17-04 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-13-04, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/13"
Frank, Brad and Theo are leaders for the guys and Tina, Arissa and Sophia for the gals.

ocd_rwrr 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-13-04, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ocd_rwrr Click to send private message to ocd_rwrr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/13"
who will go home on this one? its seems like a tough call...

12-13-04, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ocd_rwrr Click to send private message to ocd_rwrr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/13"
the boys may not win this one after all.

what it is Tonya talking about- the only person who deserves to go more than her is arrissa, and maybe Ibis

i wanna strangle eric with that jump rope- peace my #####, its all about marketing.

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-13-04, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/13"
the girls are ahead at this point but not for long.....

12-13-04, 10:14 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/13"
This is interesting! I can't wait!

12-13-04, 10:16 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/13"
looks like frank will go home, and from how they are framing it- veronica or tonya

12-13-04, 10:18 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/13"
You were right!

12-13-04, 10:27 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/13"
why did they send Veronica home and not tonya, especially cause she has done well on the last 2 missions? and its not like any of them like tonya????

MissDaniJ 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-13-04, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissDaniJ Click to send private message to MissDaniJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/13"
good question, i would have sent tonya too...did you see the previews for next week? doesn't look good for tonya

flipxcyd 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-14-04, 03:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/13"
I agree too. Tonya should have been sent home - not Veroniho...not yet though. =)

12-13-04, 10:15 PM (EST)
6. "OMH!"
The girls win again! Number 2!

12-13-04, 10:15 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/13"
Who goes home for the guys?

12-13-04, 10:17 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/13"
NOT FRANK! I lvoe Frank...he is one of my favs!

12-13-04, 10:23 PM (EST)
11. "Coral"
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-04 AT 10:24 PM (EST)

I am gettin pissed! Coral has softened through these missions. She isn't the b!tch she once was! So sad...

edited because I can't spell.

12-13-04, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Coral"
Maybe she lost a wrestlin match?

12-13-04, 10:28 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Coral"
Maybe so but she is not the competitor she once was! I miss her!

12-13-04, 10:30 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Coral"
Coral is performing waaaaaaay better than she did on the gauntlet or the inferno.

12-13-04, 10:33 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Coral"
I still have the "gauntlet" on tape.... brings back visions of the gauntlet queen (Sarah) on that trapeze thingy....

12-13-04, 10:35 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Coral"
You really like that trapeze thingy...don't you? Do you have one?

12-13-04, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissDaniJ Click to send private message to MissDaniJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Coral"
i think she might be doing it b/c the 'oldies' aren't getting any love- she's smart, she's thinking of survival

12-13-04, 10:35 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Coral"
I think she passed the torch!

12-13-04, 10:37 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Coral"
who do you think she passed the torch too?

12-13-04, 10:40 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Coral"
I dunno...let's ses what happens from here and I will get back to you.

12-13-04, 10:46 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Coral"
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-04 AT 10:57 PM (EST)

tina? i like her, she doesn't take garbage from anyone and (seems) to vote how she wants

realitychick 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-14-04, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitychick Click to send private message to realitychick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Coral"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-04 AT 12:05 PM (EST)

Vols:

LMAO

Remember? ... Coral "doesn't wrestle...I beat beotches up..." ROFLMAO. I just can't get that out of my head.

I totally can't believe that she said Katie was a cool chick. HELLO! Maybe cupid struck Coral and she misses Abe. Oh, Abe tamed Coral...

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-14-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Coral"
Thank goodness the girls finally won another challenge. It was almost the best episode ever. The spoiler that the females won only once has been disproven!
Plus, Shane was saved when the guys lost. He obviously knows he's on the chopping block since he wanted to be leader.
Next episode seems awfully predictable with Shane and Tonya about to say their goodbyes. Tonya is the second skeeziest female, and with Aneesa the super-skank already gone, Tonya es la mas skeezy. Shane is my favorite of the male team, so I will be sad to see him go.
When Steven, Eric and Tina leave, all the obnoxious ones will be gone.

12-14-04, 02:23 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Coral"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-04 AT 02:23 PM (EST)

Well, there is still one more rumor out there and until if/when it plays out Shane is safe. If the rumor is true, I can't imagine MTV not hyping the carp out of it!

RuffNeck 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-14-04, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RuffNeck Click to send private message to RuffNeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Coral"
Vols, what rumor is that...I'm just not remembering to well right now???

12-14-04, 07:09 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Coral"
I sent you a private message. I don't know if peeps here want to hear spoiler stuff.

12-15-04, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RuffNeck Click to send private message to RuffNeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Coral"
thanks...I had not heard that before.

realitychick 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-16-04, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitychick Click to send private message to realitychick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Coral"
Hey, hey, whaaaa? Can't put that out here and then....nothin! Can you PM me what it was too? Plllleeeezzzzzeeeee!

12-16-04, 06:46 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Coral"
done

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-04, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Coral"
me, too, please...

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-14-04, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Coral"
Tonya might well not be so popular with the girls, but that's ok. I still think she is by far the best looking girl there. As they say, if she were a sandwich, I know what I'd be having for lunch.

flipxcyd 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-15-04, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Coral"
What's the point of getting rid of the obnoxious ones? We need a balance here! LOL Even though Tina's got a huge mouth, I like her there. Oh...someone needs to snatch that rope from Eric and hide it from him. It'd be interesting to see how he will react! I think Coral & Veroniho should have been voted out. I did like Rachel though.

12-15-04, 10:26 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Coral"
While rewatching this episode last night, a new commercial for the Real World came on and I thought I saw Shavonda and Landon making out in a hot tub or something like that in Fiji? Did anyone else see this, and if it was Shavonda, what's up with Shaun?

They also showed Landon getting the knife and walking with it. Here's my take on it, if he's crazy enough to assault a horse when he's drunk, I don't think he'd have any problem with gutting that blonde roommate who stops by every once in awhile to make an appearance.

12-15-04, 02:30 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Coral"
I heard the commercial and I had my back turned but I didn't see it. I say like a split second of it when Landon high-fived Willy in the kitchen. I don't know what was up with that.

12-17-04, 12:39 PM (EST)
37. "HEY BATTS... Look at this..."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •