The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bob & Estella...OVER??? "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

NorthShoreJane 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-28-03, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthShoreJane Click to send private message to NorthShoreJane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bob & Estella...OVER??? "
I've heard a bit of rumblings on the topic, but here it is in print...

ANOTHER made-for-TV couple apparently bit the dust the second the cameras stopped rolling. "The Bachelor" star Bob Guiney has been telling women he is single, and now the woman he chose on the show, model-turned-mortgage-trader Estella Gardiner, is backing him up. Last Saturday at LQ, Gardiner showed up with Kutty Kass, Carmen Kass' brother, and "told everyone she and Bob were not together," our spy said.

from Page Six of the NY Post today, 11/28/03.
http://nypost.com/gossip/4308.htm

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 What a shock! AMAI 11-28-03 1
   RE: What a shock! CDALIN 11-28-03 2
       RE: What a shock! Chrissy gal 11-28-03 5
       RE: What a shock! lisajean 11-29-03 10
 RE: Bob & Estella...OVER??? realitycoholic 11-28-03 3
 RE: Bob & Estella...OVER??? CyberCooties 11-28-03 4
   RE: Bob & Estella...OVER??? bell83 11-29-03 6
       RE: Bob & Estella...OVER??? CyberCooties 11-29-03 8
       RE: Bob & Estella...OVER??? GacAmanda 12-01-03 12
           RE: Bob & Estella...OVER??? bell83 12-01-03 14
   RE: Bob & Estella...OVER??? lisajean 11-29-03 9
 RE: Bob & Estella...OVER??? ValleyGirl 11-29-03 7
 Just A Dodge??????? CSHS79 11-30-03 11
 RE: Bob & Estella...OVER??? tk72 12-01-03 13
 RE: Bob & Estella...OVER??? kelli_blue 12-01-03 15
 KJ would have taken getting dumped ... AMAI 12-01-03 16
   RE: KJ would have taken getting dum... pandorella 12-02-03 17
 RE: Bob & Estella...OVER??? reality_gal 12-02-03 18
   Oops! I started another tread, sorr... Wacko Jacko 12-02-03 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-28-03, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "What a shock!"
haha - So Estella won't be on Baab's arm at Trista's wedding? I thought they'd make it that far, at least.

"Promise to see how far we can go" - did she get to keep the ring? And obviously the "how far" was a lift to the bus station.

CDALIN 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-28-03, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CDALIN Click to send private message to CDALIN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What a shock!"
I am not shocked that BOB and ESTELLA are not together. In my opinion he is a big jerk, he has played all these women the beleived he was this nice gentle guy when in reality he wasnt. If he was he would not have kissed so many women on the show. I know that every likes to kiss but in the situation he was in he should have more respect for all those women. I liked BOB alot before this show but after watching him I have nothing but a awful taste in my mouth for him. He has no respect for women. I know he was hurt by his ex wife but that is no reason to be like that with other women that come into his life.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-03, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What a shock!"
>>I have nothing but a awful taste in my mouth for him.<<

I'll bet that's what the bachelorettes from the show said!!

I also thought they would at least last until after Trista & Ryan's wedding. Maybe Bob is planning on meeting up with someone he met at the Ryan's bachelor party.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

lisajean 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-03, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lisajean Click to send private message to lisajean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What a shock!"
i agree with you- Bob blew it in not choosing Kelly Joe--he will regret it for the rest of his life and his mother should admit that she was wrong in liking Estella more than KJ-obviously she would like an ex-wife look-a-like as much as Bob does!!!

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-28-03, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bob & Estella...OVER??? "
Jane, what in the world is "LQ"?? Lowest Quotient? Least Quiet? Larry's Quarters? Lollipop Quixotic? Whatever it is, count me amongst the not-so-surprised crowd...

CyberCooties 162 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-28-03, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CyberCooties Click to send private message to CyberCooties Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bob & Estella...OVER??? "
Well, that happened faster than I thought it would. I bet that helped Kelli Jo get over it faster than expected as well. Yay!

JK Live/ABC 12:05 am

bell83 134 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-03, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bob & Estella...OVER??? "
I read on an earlier thread that Bob and Gwen had been seeing each other during the taping of the Bachelor. i know it's not a very reliable source but the National Enquirer said the same thing, except i guess they didn't know who Gwen was b/c they said Bob was seeing this woman during the taping of the show and pointed to a picture of Gwen. Now i'm really starting to wonder if there's something to this story!

CyberCooties 162 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-03, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CyberCooties Click to send private message to CyberCooties Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bob & Estella...OVER??? "
Bob seeing Gwen while taping the show? If that's really true, how low can Bob go? How and why would ABC turn a blind eye to that? Whether this is a rumor or the truth, either way... it's a disease.

Can I throw up now?

GacAmanda 7 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-03, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GacAmanda Click to send private message to GacAmanda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bob & Estella...OVER??? "
Who is Gwen?

bell83 134 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-03, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bob & Estella...OVER??? "
Gwen was on the 2nd Bachelor with Aaron Burge. He let her go just before the final two. almost everyone wanted her to win that year. she was such a sweetheart, but Aaron was an idiot so i'm glad she didn't end up with him!!

lisajean 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-03, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lisajean Click to send private message to lisajean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bob & Estella...OVER??? "
so much for Estella!!!! Bob should have chosen KJ after the third episode--they were meant to be and he screwed up choosing his ex-wife look alike who incidentally is a snob and a prissy ass!!

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-29-03, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bob & Estella...OVER??? "
Another one, count me up for not surprised.
The big interest now will be who he shows up with at Trista and Ryan's wedding. You can bet alot of the camera shots will be of our boy, Boob!

Valley Girl
"I'll never kiss and tell....."

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-30-03, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Just A Dodge???????"
Or could this be just a dodge seeing what all that publicity did to the other couples? Maybe publicly they are splitville but in private they are still a couple?

tk72 151 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-03, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tk72 Click to send private message to tk72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Bob & Estella...OVER??? "
Heh Heh Heh.I shoulda seen this comming. This was doomed from the start. At the end of the bachelor. Bob offers Estella a "promise ring"...whatever.

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-01-03, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Bob & Estella...OVER??? "
I just read that too! I'm thinking it's probably true.
Bob seems to be enjoying his *celebrity*, just like Aaron did
when he was the Bachelor.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-03, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "KJ would have taken getting dumped harder"
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-03 AT 10:31 PM (EST)

The fact is, it sounds like Baab wasn't really into anyone in that group. He just wanted to see how many women he could lay. KJ would have been really upset, whereas Estella is more Hollywood/celebrity savvy, and either realized that she was playing a part, not actually winning his heart, whatever the hell that is, or she'd have overdosed on prescription drugs.

Blob & Estella didn't even wait til the cameras stopped rolling. They were expected, after all, to appear on the Sadness & Wry-On Wedding Spec-tacky-ubarf of the Year.

This announcement is preceding the Live portion of that Event, so that we're primed to see him with his True Loves - a mirror and a picture of mom.

Alternatively, he may also show up with a trio of up-market madams in pajamas ready to sing karaoke.

pandorella 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-02-03, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pandorella Click to send private message to pandorella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: KJ would have taken getting dumped harder"

Blah showed his true colors. He is a good time Charley who
led ALL the women on and wasted EVERYONE'S time because he is
not serious about having a commited relationship.

The promise ring was a joke. the only thing Blah-haha-hehe
could promise is that he wouldn't be around long enough for
the gel to set on his hair.

All the women deserved better than a PLAYER who has juvenile
tendencies. the pajama party was a red flag.Estella,KellyJo
consider yourself lucky to find out so soon that Bob was a
phoney.

reality_gal 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-02-03, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail reality_gal Click to send private message to reality_gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Bob & Estella...OVER??? "
yea i read about that!!! no surprise there. I never really think Bob was in it for love or a spouse,but mainly the notoriety and fame.He doesn't want his 15 min to be up as yet seenig as how he has an ambition to be a mor successful singer.Talk about promise ring? yea rite lmao. That guy is so transparent and not even funny.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-02-03, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Oops! I started another tread, sorry"
Heere is a link from the Detroit Free Press:

http://www.freep.com/entertainment/namesandfaces/names2_20031202.htm

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •