The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why wasn't Chritsa booted"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jayzzzy 88 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-14-03, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jayzzzy Click to send private message to Jayzzzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why wasn't Chritsa booted"
I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere...last night when Burton was talkin about getting rid of Rupert, he also mentioned that Christa would be the next.....with Rupert winning II why didn't the new Burton Bunch vote out Christa and break up Ruperts group?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why wasn't Chritsa booted zzz 11-14-03 1
   RE: Why wasn't Chritsa booted ExInterper 11-14-03 2
       RE: Why wasn't Chritsa booted AMAZON 11-14-03 3
           RE: Why wasn't Chritsa booted Brownroach 11-14-03 4
               Burt's quasi-strategy Goooey_Alley 11-14-03 5
 RE: Why wasn't Chritsa booted caychris 11-14-03 6
 Rupert is Scary cqvenus 11-15-03 7
   RE: Rupert is Scary Laurieish 11-15-03 8
   RE: Rupert is Scary drich61 11-15-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-14-03, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why wasn't Chritsa booted"
My guess is that they realized that an alliance of six was too big. They needed to get rid of Ryan before approaching Darrah and Tijuana to join their alliance. That way Burton, Jon and Burton's shadow (aka Lil) would have a majority in the alliance of five. They could not be sure T and D would go with them without Ryan until Ryan was gone. The other reason might also be that they did not want to tip Rupert off that they were off his team until they had the votes locked in to vote him off that episode.

ExInterper 3093 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-14-03, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ExInterper Click to send private message to ExInterper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why wasn't Chritsa booted"
Also, as has been speculated by myself and others, all that talk could have been only for the scenario of if Ryan wins IC, or what will happen after they take out Ryan at the next TC.

ExI
"Let's hope Osten doesn't smoke. He might decide to quit breathing." - Jims02, Ep 7a Summary

AMAZON 98 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-03, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAZON Click to send private message to AMAZON Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why wasn't Chritsa booted"
the reason why christa wasn't booted is because nobody was thinking about booting rupert in episode 9. I think that all that talk about getting rid of rupert is actually from episode 10 but days 22-24 were so predictable that they had to mix some clips in to try to get u to think ryan would stay. Notice how every single castaway was involved in the let's get rid of rupert talks except for ryan. he couldve been a definite swing vote. that plus the immunity challenge just screams out loud 2 me that this episode had some things out of sequence

I wish i could look at some vidcaps to see if there is something different about the clothes/hairstyles, etc. of the castaways in those scenes. remember on survivor 1 when sue and kelly had that big fight in episode 9 and the spoiler community found out it was out of sequence because sue's hand was bandaged? i think this is the same type of deal.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-03, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why wasn't Chritsa booted"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-03 AT 06:32 PM (EST)

Well we know some of this definitely happened in the Episode 8 timeframe, like Burton and Lill's breakfast chat.

The conversation Burton had with Jon before he left for breakfast seemed plunked in from out of nowhere to me, but since Burton and Lill then talked about Jon as their "third" at the breakfast, it's possible it happened when we saw it, or later the same day.

And Ryno was involved in his own anti-Rupert plotting, to the extent that he himself was trying to set something up with Burton. I think Burton was lukewarm about that idea because he didn't want to re-align with another semi-strong male at that point. Better to use Jon and the women to get to the end.

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-14-03, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Burt's quasi-strategy"
I had a feeling that Burton's plan would backfire making him vulnerable right after Ruppie's boot. If only Sandra would stand up and unmasked Burton's facade... Sandra seems to be good at eavesdropping...

caychris 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-14-03, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail caychris Click to send private message to caychris Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Why wasn't Chritsa booted"
I think the real trouble is that after Burton and Breakfast with Lil it became apparent that she may not be able to keep a secret long enough. Add into that the fact that T&D probably dont trust any of the alliances to this point and dont have to make any snap decisions so Burton may not have been able to pull it all together just yet. T&D have apparently talked with Sandra too so we dont know where their allegiance lies just yet.

Given also that Jon cant really be trusted and is the primary person responsible for Burtons boot, remember Rupert was gone for the vote, Burton may be looking for a bit stability once the coup is achieved. I think they all decided to bide their time and just let Andrew go. If T&D are really on his side it should show this week and he stands a chance to have immunity then.

I just think the relationships were not there yet to pull it off.

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-15-03, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Rupert is Scary"
LAST EDITED ON 11-15-03 AT 11:43 AM (EST)

instead of booting Rupert, they could've booted Christa. True. But then Rupert would know the new plan, and would scream and yell and be a crazy psychotic lunatic for the next 3 days, and that's only assuming he doesn't win the frickin' immunity NEXT time, thereby bringing himself another three days to be crazy psychotic lunatic on the island.

so, they went along with ryan because they wouldn't need him around to still execute the plan, and because it keeps rupert from being so insane and crazy and doing something detrimental to all of their survival, like not getting any more fish.

- that's my theory

Laurieish 51 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-03, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Laurieish Click to send private message to Laurieish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rupert is Scary"
I agree. I think the Rupert boot is going to be back handed so no one has to deal with his wrath. It is so funny that everyone want to vote Rupert off, but the two groups don't know they agree.

Laurie

drich61 558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-15-03, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drich61 Click to send private message to drich61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rupert is Scary"
But they picked whom to give the Imunity to in this challenge, if all this boot Rupert talk really happened in this time frame he would of NEVER gotten Imunity. Then there would have been no need to worry about the next three days of Rupert's rantings. Ryan did aproach Burton as was shown, then Burton recruited Jon to replace Ryan in that plan. Burton then went to the Drakes with Ryans plan, as was also shown, and Ryan was then history which was illustrated by his getting the first 5 coconuts.

I also think we may see another Rupert Imunity again this week, leading to the surprise Burton boot. Burton's meeting with his team may be after the Rupert Imunity win, to choose either Christa or Sandra, because Burton knows he will get their 3 votes and needs the other 5 votes locked up. This is the only explaination for Lil being so upset when she is talking with Jon, she would only be this upset (crying) if they (Jon and Lil) had decided to vote out Burton instead.

This would then leave Rupert in the "BIG LIE" episode. "How can us women survive on this island all alone with Jon as our only male, you are the one that catches ALL the food? You are so safe even without the Imunity." Either Rupert doesn't try hard to win Imunity, or he gives it away at Tribal Council, only to be booted on a shown 4-1 vote. He only learns after seeing the show that Christa and Sandra were a big part of the plot. Christa and Sandra would then have big regret as they learn Jon and Lil were never on their side, and that they are now outnumbered 4-2.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •