The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Insider Episode 8 Yahoo Platinum"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-14-03, 03:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Insider Episode 8 Yahoo Platinum"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-03 AT 07:11 PM (EST)

So I have a cold, flu -- whatever it's called. The kind of virus you go to the doctor and he says “drink plenty of fluids and you'll be fine” (as he plans his next vacation with your doctor's fee).

I am so sick and nauseated, and that was even BEFORE I had to listen to Tijuana's whiny voice on tonight's show.

Truthfully, it's really hard to watch Survivor when you're sick.

-- You have to watch Burton and Lil's Demi-Ashton affair. BARF!

-- They have a reward feast and we don't even get to see the reaction from the tribe when they get back? Cmon! The BEST part of seeing a food reward is whether or not the winners are smart enough to steal food to bring back to the tribe. THE TRUE REASON WHY NELEH LOST THE MILLION. I held back from throwing up just to see a reaction, too!

-- I thought I was hallucinating from the Nyquil when I actually saw Darrah show up in tonight's episode.

-- At least tonight's episode cleared up my stuffiness. When Ryan O said he thought he was going all the way, I laughed so hard that everything came out of my nose. Talk about healing with laughter! Screw Patch Adams.

But despite the flu, and despite all the throwing up, I brought my snot bucket and tissues to the computer JUST to do the Survivor Platinum transcriptions for YOU! Remember to buy Insider, too. The videos are great and only $9.99 a month. You can quit at any time (AKA: when Survivor is over).

Sorry about the rant.

-----------------------------
TRIBAL COUNCIL VOTING

Markopolo's note: WHOA! Survivor shocker. Ryno wanted to get with Darrah, but he "respected" her and didn't do anything. This is also the first time that someone has voted for another person just to send them a message. AND THIS GIRL MAKES IT TO THE FINAL 2? THE GAME ISN'T CALLED “DUMBASS!” I’m leaning toward an Amberesque boot for Darrah. Then again, Amber made All-Stars and she wasn’t even on Survivor, was she? Also...Let's hope Christa doesn't expect Ryan's vote in the Final 2.

Sandra (votes Ryno): Umm, I'm honestly not prepared for this. Umm. Ryno, in the past couple days we've been together, I kinda, you know, I said this is a good person right here. Umm. But unfortunately, you're defect is that you're strong and we just gotta send you home, buddy. Because the alliance is what decides people's voting. And you're just as strong a competitor. And goodbye.

Rupert (votes Ryan): I'm sorry we weren't on the same team. I know you would have done good with me. I would trade you for a bunch of my guys. But it's your time to go.

Christa (votes Ryan): You're the weirdest, most disrespectful guy I've ever met. You're so negative. (makes funny face).

Ryan O (votes Krista): Didn't like you before, didn't like you now. You're just a plain, simply a #####. Can't think of anything else to say. See ya later.

Darrah (votes Ryno): Ryan, I'm voting for you only so I can leave you a message. Thanks for respecting me. For respecting that I have a boyfriend. And thank you for also being a good friend.

Jon (votes Rhyno...gone...gone...gone): Gone! Gone! Gone! (ANOTHER WRESTLER REFERENCE)

Tijuana (votes Ryno and draws a smiley face in the O): Ryno, this vote goes to you. I told you when I first met you that I don't know if I should trust you or not. And I was right on. And you betrayed me and our alliance. That alliance could have gotten you further in the game but you chose not to. In the end, I am sending this vote with a big smile, in the hope that you're gone from (myself?). On a personal level, you're a great guy and you've made me laugh. And I was glad to get to know you.

WHOA! TIJUANA...WHY DID SHE SAY THIS? HEAD TO BOTTOM FOR EXPLANATION

Burton (votes Ryno): Ryno, purely a strategic vote. Based on my current alliance. I wish I couldve guaranteed that you would be around longer than some of the idiots I'm stuck with.

Lill (votes Ryno): Ryan, I saw a kinder, nicer person over the last three days. But I didn't the whole time I was with you in the Morgan tribe. I wish I had seen that a little earlier. But it was just the last three days. But I am going to miss you and I thank you for your kindness the last couple times.

RYAN THE DAY AFTER

Clip description: See a clean-shaven Ryan Opray relive his epic experience on SURVIVOR: PEARL ISLANDS the day after he was ousted from the newly formed Balboa Tribe.

Markopolo's note: Ryan spends 2 minutes talking about the first day repeating the first episode. What a ripoff! So I skipped that part. Anyway, he goes through a whole life-changing experience. No mention of sex with Darrah, sorry you perverts!

Ryan O (confessional the day after): It was Day 19 and the other camp was referring to us as a diet camp. We were looking pretty bad. But mentally, me and Andrew and Osten seemed to pull together with Tijuana and Darrah and we started defeating them no matter how much food we had. Just keeping a positive attitude. And I'm happy about that.

CUT

When Jeff was revealing the votes, my name was on there repeated times, it just, you know, you feel terrible. I thought I could handle it and deal with it, but I was seriously bummed out. I kind of sugar coated it by the fact that I am going to be on the jury. That's not a whole lot. I wanted to win the game and I thought I was a good enough survivor.

CUT

When Jeff snuffed my torch out I don't think it was anything insult to injury, it was more so surreal. It almost seemed like the first day we got here. It was amazing. It was like "oh my god, I'm here, what’s going on. He's actually saying "the tribe has spoken" to me. At that point I almost felt like I couldn't walk away. I couldn't move at that point (I'M SURE CHRISTA WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU A LITTLE PUSH). I kinda turned back to everybody and told them I'd be back (AND THEN RYNO DECIDES TO RUN FOR CALIFORNIA GOVERNOR).

CUT

I know exactly why I got voted out. I was a threat. That's all there was to it. They knew it and they said, the only reason you're getting voted out. We love you man, but you're a threat to us. It's a compliment. And Jeff had made the issue the other day when we were at the immunity challenge when we had the true/false questions. I got snuffed out real quick. I had no legs to stand on they were done with me. I was hoping it would be a strength challenge (SO DID DAVE). But it didn't work out that way. Gave me the great compliment, Jeff made a great compliment. You're sitting down there right now because you're a threat and these people are scared of you. (OR THEY JUST DON'T LIKE YOU AND CAN USE YOUR SUPPOSED STRENGTH AS AN EXCUSE TO VOTE YOU OFF). I took it to heart. It made me feel a little bit better.

CUT

If I could do the whole game over again, the only thing I would want to do is fish. (UHH, RYAN, YOU TRIED AND FAILED MISERABLY). Learn how to fish beforehand. That was the key to us winning and losing. That killed us, not having the protein. And then, Osten couldn't swim and Tijuana couldn't swim so it was kinda like one of those things where there were many factors. And I was at fault too. I wasn't going to play the game any differently. I wasn't going to suck up to anybody or kiss anybody's butt and brownnose to get to where I wanted to be. (THAT'S WHY YOU LOST -- NOT ENOUGH KISSING RUPERT'S DRESS).

I got to Day 24, and that's pretty good. That's like batting .200 when someone's batting .380 (JEEZ MENDOZA, I AM SURE THE DETROIT TIGERS WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU). It's not good enough.

CUT

Rupert taught me a lot about dealing with people. He's really calm and mellow. He gets upset at people for not doing things, but ya know just talk to him in a gentle tone. And I have a problem with that. I have a temper. So it's either calm Ryan or freak out Ryan. So I actually, this is funny...I had a couple episodes. I think Day 4 and Day 9. I freaked out on our bamboo in our shelter. It was kinda laid out. When the (bamboo) bedding would push into your back it got really annoying. So Darrah's kinda sleeping next to me and I keep bumping into her. And she's like "Ryan, quit bumping into me." in that southern accent. So I move over a bit. And I just went native, I jumped up. Osten thought there was a snake in the camp. Something was going on. Everybody was awake. And here I am manhandling the bamboo, just ripping it out. And it's all tied down, and people are freaking out because they think I am going to start beating them with it. It was pretty funny.

My experience was great. It was absolute bar-none the best time of my life. I'm going to look back on it and wish, god darn it I wish I could do it again.

It was the hardest and the best.

CUT

I'm going to come away from this as a different person. And it's going to change my life forever. It's great for me. Because I took a lot of things for granted (LIKE RUNNING OVER PEOPLE'S LAWNS WITH HIS DIRT BIKE). And it's unfortunate. It took something like survivor to be able to change my aspect and change my thinking about things. I'm going to go home and enjoy my friends more and not be such a jerk. And not be so self-centered. Because a lot of times when I would be out with my friend and I would be out with my family, I would be a little more self-centered than I should be.

WE PAUSE THIS VIDEO TO AWARD RYAN OPRAY WITH THE MOST IMPROVED HUMAN BEING AWARD FOR SURVIVOR PEARL ISLANDS! NOT EVEN RYAN SHOULDERS ACTUALLY GETTING A GIRLFRIEND IS AS ASTONISHING AS THE LESSON RYNO JUST LEARNED.

OK BACK TO THE CLIP

Ryan O (confessional): Now I can take a back seat and kinda relax with life. And look around sometime and smell the roses.

RYAN IS BACK

Clip description: After nearly starving to death while living at the Morgan camp, Ryan's prayers were answered when the two tribes finally merged. Insider takes you back to Balboa, as Ryan is thankful to have more food.

Markopolo's note: I put this clip lower, because his day after interview was better. Not too much here. Ryan obviously never talks about strategy or the game, and voila, that's why he didn't win.

Ryan O (confessional): I think it's tough to share food with them because I think they know I need a little more protein. I'm more dehydrated or what have you. It's amazing, just the little meat I had this morning. I walked up to get the water and no problem. Went out in the ocean, I've been moving out all over. The protein, it's like spinach, it's like Popeye or something. I'm back! (AND YOU'RE GONE!)

CUT

Now I can win this thing because I wasn't fighting an uphill battle.

(TALKS ABOUT BORING STUFF)

If Osten was over here eating this protein, he would have no problem keeping on in the game. (TOO BAD FOR OSTEN). For me, my mental stat kept pushing me and pushing me until I could get some food into me.

A few days ago.....I was getting to be boring. I never realized how much of an effect the protein has on me.

THIS JUST IN....RYAN OPRAY IS THE NEW SPOKESPERSON FOR BEEF. HIS SLOGAN: "DON'T BE BORING LIKE ME, EAT BEEF."

I absolutely feel it's our food as a group. I mean this is a tribe and they welcomed us with the food. They go out and get it and I'll get the water or the firewood.

Me and Burton went out (fishing) this morning. And I just didn't have the energy to stay out there. And Burton got a couple of Rays. Everyone's been really cool about the food aspect.

CUT

At this point I think rationing food is a thing of the past.

TREE MAIL: REWARD

Clip description: Watch as Balboa receives tree mail and contemplates what might lie ahead at the Reward Challenge.

Markopolo's note: There are two interesting things in this stupid clip that got edited out of the show. 1) Rupert says he would rather eat fish than a four-course meal the treemail promises. And Sandra complains that they still have leftovers from the Merge feast and most people are full. GEEZ THESE SURVIVORS ARE SPOILED!

BONUS CLIP: Lill and Burton come back after their feast and Lill lies about talking the whole time. And Burton says the dairy is going to give him problems. They didn't bring back food. And that's it.

TREE MAIL: IMMUNITY

Clip description: With the important Immunity Challenge looming, Balboa excitedly prepped for the Challenge. Did Ryan know he was doomed even before the Challenge began? Get the answer from Insider.

Burton (to Rupert): All I know is one of us has to win this today.

Rupert: We should win this.

Burton (mumbling): One of the two of us (should win? HARD TO HEAR).

THEY OPEN TREE MAIL READ STUPID RIDDLE WHICH SAYS ""It’s NOT ABOUT STRENGTH BUT WHAT YOU KNOW."

Ryan (to tribe): I'm a little retarded when it comes to that.

Ryan (confessional): Rupert and Burton went out and got the tree mail and it looks like we have to have a little knowledge of the people of Panama (laughs). I'm at a loss for words (AND BRAIN CELLS), because I was hoping it was going to be a strength challenge. Now I am kinda bummed.

ORANGE THIEF

Clip description: Check out a suspicious situation as Balboa investigates a thief on the loose. Did someone sneak off and eat an orange without anyone else knowing? Find out as Rupert and the gang hunt down the crook.

Markopolo's note: Aha! So we see a little Ryno angst toward Christa. Nothing else, really.

Rupert (confessional): Last night I thought there were six oranges, today we wake up and there's four.

CHRISTA SAYS THERE WERE FIVE...SHOTS OF RYAN LOOKING GUILTY

Ryan O (confessional): I did not take any oranges. Christa says, The person who was the last one over here took those oranges, and turned right around and looked at me. Gimme a break, man, I don't need this. (laughs).

GROUP EATS FRUIT....

Christa (confessional): Somebody was a snake in the middle of the night. It quite possibly could have been Sandra. It could have been any of us. It wasn't me. I wish I could have been a part of stealing the orange (BUT I WAS TOO BUSY MAKING LOVE TO MY TREE STUMP PRETENDING TO BE MY FIANCEE). But, this time it wasn't me. (WHAT DO YOU MEAN, THIS TIME?)

BONUS RYAN CONFESSIONAL:
This is a game for a million dollars and you have to start getting into the game and start thinking about strategies like that. And maybe try to sway people a little bit. Burton might be set in his ways. Maybe he's happy with being sixth off. I don't know what's going on in that kid's head because he's not thinking about it much. The opportunity of a lifetime to get back into this game but he's not looking at all the aspects of the game and think about strategies and stuff like that.

FLASHBACK TO EPISODE 7B
Why did Tijuana say those awful things (you betrayed our alliance) about Ryan O? Well, remember this clip? Betcha Darrah told Tijuana about the Darrah-Andrew-Ryan alliance!

<<<<FLASHBACK>>>>
-------------------------------
A PARANOID TRIBE
-------------------------------

Clip description: Insider brings you to the Morgan tribe as Andrew reveals his growing sense of paranoia. Is Tijuana conspiring against him, and if so, does he have a back-up plan?

Markopolo's note: Had Morgan gone to tribal council, guess who likely would have gone? TIJUANA!

(AT MORGAN CAMP BEFORE MERGE)
TIJUANA SITS NEXT TO LILL ON BEACH

Lill (to Tijuana): I'm OK. I'm OK. I'm glad I'm back.

Andrew (confessional): This morning I saw Lill and Tijuana having a serious conversation out of an earshot. Maybe they're just talking about the old days, but my sense is not. I may be paranoid, but I don't think I'm paranoid. I think something's going on, which is fine.

I don't necessarily trust Tijuana right now. I think with the exit of Osten, she may have a different strategy going on.

Lill (to Tijuana): I see we really have some issues going with food right now.

Tijuana: Yeah. One serving of rice.

Andrew (confessional): Today definitely began a new day for myself. My sense is that she's trying to rally the troops against me. She thinks she would be better off with me gone. (I DON'T KNOW IF HE WAS TALLKING ABOUT LILL OR TIJUANA). ....Me, Ryno and Darrah have formed a backup alliance.

Andrew (to alliance): No one is going to take over this tribe. We got a lock on it.

Darrah: I'm sticking by y'all.

Andrew: D, don't question my loyalty. Because I am solid.

Darrah: I am too.

Tijuana (confessional): I saw Darrah, Ryno and Andrew talking as if they'd been best buddies all along. My gut feeling tells me that Andrew and Ryno are one with each other and that Darrah would be their swing vote. And I would be the fourth man out.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 8 Yaho... queencityfan 11-14-03 1
   Jon's vote Draco Malfoy 11-14-03 2
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 8 Yaho... buckeyegirl 11-14-03 3
 Darrah's vote Godd3ss 11-14-03 4
   Well, Andrew did say that there was... udg 11-14-03 6
 Thank you and go back to bed! jkokoj 11-14-03 5
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 8 Yaho... LeftPinky 11-14-03 7
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 8 Yaho... wildchickenhunter 11-14-03 8
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 8 Yaho... Spanky68 11-14-03 9
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 8 Yaho... DoodleBug 11-14-03 10
 Thank you again! moonbaby 11-14-03 11
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 8 Yaho... wendyp 11-14-03 12
 Thanks again Marko! Loree 11-14-03 13
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 8 Yaho... Brownroach 11-14-03 14
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 8 Yaho... mtopaz 11-14-03 15
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 8 Yaho... strid333 11-14-03 16
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 8 Yaho... pdragonfly 11-14-03 17
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 8 Yaho... LookeeLoo 11-14-03 18
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 8 Yaho... Loquatrix 11-15-03 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

queencityfan 123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-14-03, 05:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail queencityfan Click to send private message to queencityfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 8 Yahoo Platinum"
MP,

Your translations and commentary add so much to the week.

Thanks as always and take two aspirin and go back to bed.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-03, 06:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Jon's vote"
It's another wrestling reference. There's a wrestler named Rhyno, and his finisher is a spear-type maneuver called the Gore. Whenever he hits it, the announcers usually go "GORE! GORE! GORE!"

Jon's really giving all wrestling fans a bad name.

"Why is my thing on fire?"-Karmic Dharma
Start Weight:339 Last Weigh-in:299.5 Loss To Date:-39.5

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-03, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 8 Yahoo Platinum"
Thanks Markpolo for doing this when you're sick! What would we do without you??

I *lvoe* my Kyngsladye Creation

Godd3ss 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-14-03, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Godd3ss Click to send private message to Godd3ss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Darrah's vote"
It was interesting that Darrah thanked him for respecting her and respecting the fact that she had a boyfriend. I wonder if he tried to put the moves on her or if they came close to doing something. That is just a weird last message to leave someone.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-14-03, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Well, Andrew did say that there was..."
some "hanky-panky" when he was on Letterman. When asked if there was sex, he said, "Define sex." I thought he was just being a smart-@$$, but maybe there was some truth to it....

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-14-03, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Thank you and go back to bed!"
Thanks Marco! I hope you feel better soon!

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-14-03, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 8 Yahoo Platinum"
Thanks again Marco.... Go chug a chicken noodle soup bowl.!!

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-14-03, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 8 Yahoo Platinum"
Thanks MP. insightful as always!

Nothing will make you feel better than a trip to the nudie bar!

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-03, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 8 Yahoo Platinum"
MP, thanks for playing through the pain (I thought a football reference was needed to cancel out the rampant wrasslin' references). As usual, a great job!

I know what you're going through. We've had a nasty virus sweeping through Central Texas. About 1/3 of my hometown has been feverish and achy this week. I hope you feel better soon.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-03, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 8 Yahoo Platinum"
Many MANY thanks, MP. I look forward to reading this every Friday.

Get well soon, hon!

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-03, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Thank you again!"
Good stuff here. Sip some ginger ale, eat some saltines and feel better fast!

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-14-03, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 8 Yahoo Platinum"
Thanks for psoting.. I hope you start feeling better soon!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-03, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Thanks again Marko!"
This is great Marko. Even sick you don't disappoint us.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-03, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 8 Yahoo Platinum"
I'd never buy the Insider because it wouldn't come with your hilarious commentary. It seems you are even funnier than usual when you're under the weather!

Thanks, as always, Marko. Feel better pronto.

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-14-03, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 8 Yahoo Platinum"
Thank you again MP for typing up the comments each week on the Insider Yahoo Platinum. I will probably get it for the ASS version, but I will still need my weekly fix of your running commentary - hilarious!

My fav: THIS JUST IN....RYAN OPRAY IS THE NEW SPOKESPERSON FOR BEEF. HIS SLOGAN: "DON'T BE BORING LIKE ME, EAT BEEF."

I hope you're feeling better soon. Get lots of rest.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-14-03, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 8 Yahoo Platinum"
Thanks for doing it again.

PS Get well soon.

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-14-03, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 8 Yahoo Platinum"
FOFLMAF!!! I feel your pain!!

Thanks for taking the time to do this. Can I have some of your cold medicine?

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-14-03, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 8 Yahoo Platinum"
Thank you so much for sharing with us!

I sheepishly admit I thought your descriptive discomfort was wo very amusing. Get well soon.

LookeeLoo

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-15-03, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 8 Yahoo Platinum"
Thank you, MP. Feel better.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •