The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RC/IC Poll"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-13-03, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RC/IC Poll"
We used to have an RC/IC poll every week during Marquesas but I haven't really seen one since then. Since this week's boot is a slam-dunk, the RC/IC should be much more difficult to predict.

So, tell us what you think and you can have extra bragging rights this week. Me? I have no idea, but I want to see what you smart peeps think.

Post the RC winner first and the IC winner second. Example: Rupert/Lil. All other rules for the vote thresd apply to this thresd, accept, I'll let you have your sig pics. Aren't I nice?

I hear that our own li'l Bebekid is like the Spoiling Queen of the Universe now. How cool is that? ~ SherpaDave

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 rupert/christa badger 11-13-03 1
 Rupert/Rupert mistofleas 11-13-03 2
   RE: Rupert/Rupert VerucaSalt 11-13-03 5
 Rupert/Sandra JazzyJax 11-13-03 3
 Rupert/Rupert Brownroach 11-13-03 4
 Rupert/Rupert LeftPinky 11-13-03 6
 Rupert/Rupert Befuzzled 11-13-03 7
 Rupert/Rupert forehead 11-13-03 8
 Rupert/Rupert 1unatic 11-13-03 9
 Rupert/Lillian O2dawg 11-13-03 10
 Rupert/Burton pinchy 11-13-03 11
 Rupert/Rupert bebekid 11-13-03 12
 Burton / Rupert Blow by Blow 11-13-03 13
 Burton/Rupert Loquatrix 11-13-03 14
 Rupert/Rupert?/Sandra aethelstan 11-13-03 15
 Jon/Rupert Krautboy 11-13-03 16
   RE: Jon/Rupert BrassFan 11-13-03 17
 Jon/Rupert dendanash 11-13-03 18
 Rupert/Rupert hrc2u 11-13-03 19
 Rupert/Rupert LookeeLoo 11-13-03 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-13-03, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "rupert/christa"
rupert wins RC and takes jon (or lil).

christa wins the quiz and IC. after all, she DID go to college.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-13-03, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Rupert/Rupert"
Gosh, haven't done this in a while!

Ruperts gonna win the RC and take Lillian with him (unlikely couple AND they're both missing from "around the camp" previews)
Rupert away from the camp for an evening will give people a change to talk about him and consider voting him out soon.

Rupert will also win IC. This is gonna cinch it for the people who are worried about Rupert going on an immunity run and they'll band together (in an alliance led by Sandra with the woman and Jon) to vote him out in EP9.

--happily displays her sig pic cuz bebekid said she could

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-03, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rupert/Rupert"
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-03 AT 11:52 AM (EST)

I'll be honest that frankly I'm a bit stymied although Rupert is a safe bet to win at least one of these challenges

RC - My safe bet is Rupert, it strikes me as odd that he is seemingly invisible during all these strategy discussions when normally he is right there or called over. As to his "guest" if he were smart, he'd take the second place finisher just so others wouldn't feel suspicious. He may ask Lillian to solidify something and make sure she doesn't group with the Morgans probably because he knows Jon is someone who could capitalize on that. Unlikely couple? Hard to say simply because I don't know that Rupert would win this and there are quite a few unlikely couples. Aren't I such a big help lol

IC - My spider sense does want to say Rupert simply because winning these challenges would add fuel to the fire for his boot scenario. At that same time, if he actually won, I wonder if he would feel any sense of reciprocation to give Burton the immunity sword especially if Rupert feels safe. (and from his perspective he may feel very secure although I know the situations are entirely different since Burton already had immunity) Considering this may be a quiz, honestly, IC is up for grabs by quite a few people and it wouldn't surprise me if Jon would even win. If Rupert had ANY inkling that Jon may be conspiring against him, he'd want him gone but Jon is just this fungus that won't go away. If he won immunity, Rupert can't boot him off this week. I really have trouble that if at least three people have mentioned Rupert's name (Christa, Jon, Burton) that Rupert has no idea unless I'm giving him (and Christa most of all) too much credit

ETA: I will commit myself now to say that Burton wins immunity next week. I think Burton HAS to win immunity next week in order for him to stay. Rupert may be the second option solely because Burton is safe.

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-13-03, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Rupert/Sandra"
I am guessing RC is the slingshots, and Rupert wins and either takes Lillian or Jon (Jon seems to be missing from alot of pics, too) Both these players need to be shored up, if possible. Lillian has always tended to go about doing her own thing, though, so that may explain her absence.

I am guessing IC is the question and answer blocks, not sure if it is geographically related or how-well-do-you-know-your-tribemates challenge, but Sandra is a good talker and seems to have gotten around to talking to everyone and would at least have a clue in regards to the latter. Could be why Rupert is grinning so much too, 'cuz someone he believes is on his side is winning the game.

Not too many pics to go by, though!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-13-03, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Rupert/Rupert"
I've come to the conclusion that the blocks and the slingshots must be separate challenges after all, thanks to the astute vidcap dissection by others in the preview thread. And I'm leaning toward the blocks as RC and the slingshots as IC, from Joisey's observation that Rupert's hair looks cleaner in the slingshot caps.

But it doesn't matter...ever since Rupie's Ep 9 boot got announced by TDT and Phoenix yesterday, I've been thinking exactly what Misto said in her post above. Also makes sense with the Rupertcentric preview -- the man just can't be stopped! Not till next week anyway.

(Now don't tell forehead, anyone.)

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-13-03, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Rupert/Rupert"
I'm afraid it's his undoing.... The first II he loses (next week) seals his fate. ;-(

Befuzzled 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-13-03, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Befuzzled Click to send private message to Befuzzled Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Rupert/Rupert"
I figure that going with Rupert for everything, I'm bound to be at least 50% correct with this being the Rupert show and all.

I agree with misto on the IC issue.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-13-03, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Rupert/Rupert"
"(Now don't tell forehead, anyone.) "

Ah BR, now I'll just repeat your choices without giving away mine

As I explained in the other vote thresd:
RC = break plates
IC = answer with cubes

forehead

1unatic 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-13-03, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 1unatic Click to send private message to 1unatic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Rupert/Rupert"
crap, it looks liike rupert is taost next week. Oh well, there's always all- stars

O2dawg 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-13-03, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail O2dawg Click to send private message to O2dawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Rupert/Lillian"
Rupert to win RC.. whatever it is, and for some strange reason I am thinking Jon will go with him. Truly would be a strange choice, but Jon may come in 2nd in challenge, and Rupert decides to reward him for his efforts.

LILLIAN wins RC- with this type of elimination challenge it isnt so much about skill as strategy. Who do you want to eliminate first. Who might be the IC threat? Rupert and Burton! So they will go down first. And who is least threatening and might be a good person to firm up an alliance with? Lillian! I am pretty sure that Burton and Rupert will NOT win, especially since they will probably target each other first.

Havent even bothered to vote for bootee...everything points to Ryan O.

pinchy 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-13-03, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Rupert/Burton"
no one's picked Burton for the IC, so why not be the first?

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-03, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Rupert/Rupert"
Misto convinced me. Going on a challenge run just puts a target on your back.

Alternate IC winner: Lil. That would be "Shocking!"

I hear that our own li'l Bebekid is like the Spoiling Queen of the Universe now. How cool is that? ~ SherpaDave

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-13-03, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Burton / Rupert"
Burton shares with Lill. Rupert doesn't share with anyone.
-P

"Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Then you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes." - Bob Hinck

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-13-03, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Burton/Rupert"
Burton wins the reward and takes Jon along as his guest.

Rupert wins the immunity.

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-13-03, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Rupert/Rupert?/Sandra"
RC: I'll go with Rupie here and that if he does indeed take Lil, this will not go over well with Sandra/Christa starting them on a path that will end in Rupert's ouster next week.

IC: It depends. If you are trying for your own targets, then Rupie wins. If it is a 3 strikes you're out challenge, there's no way that Rupert wins this. I'll go with Sandra (maybe Darrah) because after the heavies are gone, Sandra has fewer 'enemies' being on the majority tribe side.

Another quality creation by JSlice
Bebekid's almost all grown up now...

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-13-03, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Jon/Rupert"
Jon and Rupert appear to be the last two contestants in the plate smashing contest. A few weeks back were were shown Darrah rejecting Jon in response to JP asking if she would go on a date with him. I think the "unlikely couple" are Jon and Darrah.

Jon is the only guy not around when the others are looking at the electric ray...probably away enjoying his reward.

Rupert must win the IC to avoid being booted by Jon and Burton. He is shown smiling in a TC shot, probably because he will remain immune again this week...

Krautboy

BrassFan 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-13-03, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jon/Rupert"
How about this??

Jon wins RC, and takes Rupert with him as a "show of loyalty"....when in reality, it's a chance to get him away from everyone else who can plot against Rupe....

dendanash 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-13-03, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dendanash Click to send private message to dendanash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Jon/Rupert"
The only way it can be an unlikely couple is if Jon wins RC

The only way Rupert can stay is to win IC

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-13-03, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Rupert/Rupert"
Rupert wins RC and takes Lil, as previously stated both are missing in the around camp picks.

IC has to be either Rup or Burton, just going with Rup here.
hrc2u

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-13-03, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Rupert/Rupert"
Rups will win the sling shot RC.

I think Rups is a member of Mensa (BL) and has a photographic memory that will make him the IC winner.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •