The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"State of The Spoiling - Episode 8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-12-03, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"State of The Spoiling - Episode 8"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-03 AT 08:56 PM (EST)

Episode Eight

Okee dokee artichokee, I just got an email from sleeeve saying he needed a last minute replacement for this episodes SOTS so I'm stepping up and while it's a little late, it may help those last minute voters, those that don't vote but have precious little time to wade through the piles of threads, those that just check SOTS each week to make fun of the show and/or those looking to give kudos and lay roses at the feet of the person who compiled the SOTS that week.

So, here we go:
Survivor: Pearl Islands: Episode 8
A couple of Survivors are shocked by an electric stingray.

A sudden bounty of food for some causes energy levels to rise, egos to clash, suspicions to fester and one group of castaways to plan a coup. Will it work?

Two castaways, an unlikely couple, enjoy a private reward.

Webby has given us the Previews that were shown after last weeks episode and it looks like we're pelican free this weeks folks!! (and there was much rejoicing, pouring of wine, dancing and all around merry-making...but that's just from my living room)

JSlice has once again given us the See BS Misdirction and some nice discussions are happening there.

MarcoPolo has once again risked his poor little fingers and typed out the Yahoo Insider Transcripts for us to try and gleen and information we can this week. I don't know about you but you but Andrew was stoopid not to take Ruperts deal right away...but that's just me folks. He's gone so as with Survivor Africa, let us speak of it no more.

Bebekid has given us the Web Promo and there's a few new vid-caps in there (and also vid-caps from the commercials during the football game which since I'm doing this quickly I can't remember who gave them to us, so thank you *insert name here* we appreciate it!) There's speculation that the RC will be a quiz type challenge and that Rupert either wins it and takes along Lillian (?) or Lillian wins and takes Rupert for the overnight stay at a resort. The talk is of Rupert and Lillian being the winners of the reward because they're curiously missing from a lot of the "around camp" scenes this week.

The IC looks to be a slingshot challenge and in the above thread by bebekid there's some good discussion going as to what that dang challenge actually is. We know there are slingshots, plates to be broken, crows nests at the top of towers that may or may not be for purely decorative purposes. Check it out, good stuff in there.

Esquire started a Core Alliances thread that has great debates over who is exactly trusting who (or is that whom...?) in this now merged Balboa tribe.

Bebo has given us a great thread discussing Other Sites and the theories behind their hints and "supposed" inside intel. Good stuff there too.

And of course we're still discussing that damned Big Lie/Big Regret. I can't help myself, I keep believing in it, so there's part 5 going if your still interested. Who knows, the BL will most likely turn out to be that Mark Burnet has been the creator/producer and director of the biggest reality TV show ever to hit the universe. It's called Planet Earth and it stars The Human Race. We'll turn out to be really big on Alpha Centuri.

Cleaningwoman has given us a thread regarding Mrs. Rupert and the sketchy information that she came down for the family visit but left before the rest of the families, making people believe that Rupert is voted out EP9 and thus doesn't qualify for the visit. That info has been discredited (maybe?) and while it's still possible that Ruppie goes before the family visit, read the thread and draw your own conclusions cuz I sure don't know.

As always, please take a gander at the Guidelines and keep this place neat, tidy and user friendly.

I know I've probably missed quite a bit and for that I apologize. Given more time I'm sure I could have gotten it all and made this more entertaining.

With that...Go Vote and have a great time!

--runs off to vote since she hasn't done that yet

edited to fix the link to Esquires thread

SOTS is provided by SurvivorBlows.com as a service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message... Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode... TeamJoisey 11-12-03 1
   RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode... mistofleas 11-12-03 3
       RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode... aethelstan 11-13-03 24
 RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode... Loquatrix 11-12-03 2
 RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode... abbahammer 11-12-03 4
 Thanks So Much sleeeve 11-12-03 5
   RE: Thanks So Much mistofleas 11-12-03 6
 RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode... LookeeLoo 11-12-03 7
 2 fast 2 furious cqvenus 11-12-03 8
   RE: 2 fast 2 furious mistofleas 11-12-03 9
       RE: 2 fast 2 furious J Slice 11-13-03 13
 RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode... Befuzzled 11-12-03 10
 RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode... bebekid 11-12-03 11
 RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode... tribalwatcher 11-12-03 12
 RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode... ExInterper 11-13-03 14
 RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode... Krautboy 11-13-03 15
 RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode... PepeLePew13 11-13-03 16
 Thanks! udg 11-13-03 17
   RE: Thanks! VerucaSalt 11-13-03 18
 RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode... lroy 11-13-03 19
 RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode... Brownroach 11-13-03 20
 RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode... Devious Weasel 11-13-03 21
 RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode... LeftPinky 11-13-03 22
 RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode... Blow by Blow 11-13-03 23
 RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode... SurvivorBlows 11-13-03 25
 Days of Kudus and Roses Rain Crow 11-13-03 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-12-03, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode 8"

Kudos.

Roses.

Pretty good for a pinch-hitter.

All hail the M----F----!

11-12-03, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode 8"
Thanks TJ sweetie! I got the email 20 minutes ago and threw it together quickly so I appreciate the kudos. (and the roses!)

All hail the M----F----!

I'm beginning to like that...scary isn't it? *grin*

--wanted to make sleeeve proud

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-13-03, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode 8"
you did all that in 20 minutes??

well that's enough to make me say M---F---.

Simply awesome stuff, Misto.

Another quality creation by JSlice

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-12-03, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode 8"
@>--->----

@>--->----

@>--->----

Roses for Misto.

abbahammer 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-12-03, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail abbahammer Click to send private message to abbahammer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode 8"
Well done. I usually check for a quick summary, but this week I had more time and read many threads.

Cheers

Abbahammer

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-12-03, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Thanks So Much"
Excellent job!!! Thanks so much for filling in at the last second... I really appreciate it!

11-12-03, 08:57 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Thanks So Much"
My pleasure doll, I was happy to help.

--hearts sleeeve the most

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-12-03, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode 8"
A most excellent SOTS in a pinch. Thanks for stepping in!

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-03, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "2 fast 2 furious"
good job in short time, mistobabe! my heroine!

Go Canucks Go

11-12-03, 09:54 PM (EST)
9. "RE: 2 fast 2 furious"
mistobabe! my heroine!

Oh my! Good thing you added an "e" to the end of that last word, otherwise I would be worried you were gonna try and put me in a needle! *grin*

Then we'd have to send you to a "misto-done" clinic.
*key rim shot*

--hearts CQ

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-03, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 2 fast 2 furious"
Har har har...

I love the Misto.

Official OT lifeguard - Let's keep things PG-13, people.

Befuzzled 65 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-03, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Befuzzled Click to send private message to Befuzzled Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode 8"
Kudos and roses!

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-12-03, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode 8"
Great job, Misto! I always enjoy seeing my name in someone else's post!

I hear that our own li'l Bebekid is like the Spoiling Queen of the Universe now. How cool is that? ~ SherpaDave

tribalwatcher 56 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-03, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribalwatcher Click to send private message to tribalwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode 8"
Excellent job Mistofleas. Thanks so much for doing it.

ExInterper 3093 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-03, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ExInterper Click to send private message to ExInterper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode 8"
Wow Misto...hope I can do as well next week with full preparation as you can do in mere minutes.

(ExI bows to the grace of Queen Misto.)

ExI
"Let's hope Osten doesn't smoke. He might decide to quit breathing." - Jims02, Ep 7a Summary

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-13-03, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode 8"
Wow! Superspoiler Woman comes to the rescue! I'm impressed!

Krautboy

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-03, 06:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode 8"
Well done, Misto, to throw this together in a hurry!

At least it was a pretty good week for you to pinch-hit considering that this week's bootee is pretty much a slamdunk, but still... thanks for compiling this and giving us an overview of the ongoing spoilers.

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-03, 07:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Thanks!"
Your hard work is definitely appreciated!!!

--
UDG

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-13-03, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Thanks!"
Absolutely a great job. You made the most of the limited time you had. Hands are clapping right now

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-13-03, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode 8"
Thanks! i was busy with RL this week and didn't get to visit the boards, this is a huge help!

*lays roses at mistofleas feet*

~lroy

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-03, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode 8"
What better way to start the day than with an encore SOTS by Misto!

Great work on short notice, hon. Consider yourself rosed.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-03, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode 8"
Nice job hon!

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-13-03, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode 8"
Well done Misto! Thanks!

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-13-03, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode 8"
Great job! I can't believe you slapped this together so quickly.

Humor? All I needed was the talk about MB creating a show called Planet Earth. Very funny.

Thanks!

-P

"Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Then you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes." - Bob Hinck

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-03, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: State of The Spoiling - Episode 8"
Thanks for stepping in so quickly misto!

Rain Crow 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-13-03, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rain%20Crow Click to send private message to Rain%20Crow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Days of Kudus and Roses"
Hi Misto! Great SOTS!

Kudus!!! Kudus!!!

Ooops! Maybe you meant "kudos"...but...you get the idea!

Now, your wish is my command...here are your

roses at your feet...yellow ones at that!

"Onward Thru the Fog"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •