The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I think the Twin Twist Should Have Played Out Differently"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-26-04, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I think the Twin Twist Should Have Played Out Differently"
I think the Twin Twist would have been better if they didn't allow both to come in and play as two seperate people. I think it would have been more interesting if they kept swapping in and out, and if Adria won and nobody noticed the swapping they should give them more money than the $500,000.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I think the Twin Twist Should H... seahorse 08-26-04 1
   RE: I think the Twin Twist Should H... motormouth 08-26-04 2
       RE: I think the Twin Twist Should H... elfie 08-31-04 3
           RE: I think the Twin Twist Should H... vixie 08-31-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-26-04, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I think the Twin Twist Should Have Played Out Differently"
I think as it got late in the game, they would not have been able to keep fooling the guests.

When it got down to just a few, they would have had a hard time due to not knowing all the conversations in the last few days with only a few others in the house. There differences in appearance might have also, been noticed.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-26-04, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I think the Twin Twist Should Have Played Out Differently"
I agree, they also could have said something about the birth mark that was not always noticeable. It would have been interesting to see how far it could have gone though.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

elfie 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-31-04, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elfie Click to send private message to elfie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I think the Twin Twist Should Have Played Out Differently"
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-04 AT 02:46 PM (EST)

howdy u2b4 me in this thread-im new...to respond: what about this? say 1 set of twins from the 3 possible sets had kept switching throughout the game, while all HGs knew it was happening, but didnt know which set of the 3 it was, and a possible variation on HOH and eliminations was based on that? possibly: winner of correct set gets HOH, while outted twins get put on block?

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-31-04, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I think the Twin Twist Should Have Played Out Differently"
Sounds more interesting than what we had!Thanks Elfie, good "what if!"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •