The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"These girls are nuts"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

ecsayre 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-26-03, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ecsayre Click to send private message to ecsayre Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"These girls are nuts"
Disgusted that I actually have watched this show as it is possible one of the most sexist ones on TV. I don't understand how these women all convince themselves that they have fallen in love with this guy. He gets a great deal - makeouts - drinking - exotic locales and overnites with beautiful women - who all greddily take him up on his offer to stay in his room. Gee - do you think he gets some action from all three of them? Would I want to spend the night with a guy who just spent a secluded nite with 2 other women swapping spit and god knows what else! I knew he wouldn't pick Meredith who was the most normal. Because - Bummer! she had a family member croak. Boy that didn't make for a fun date did it! I hate the way he complained about it - feeling sorry for himself because he had to console her. He should have put himself in her shoes. If he had any character he would have looked beyond that situation. I would be surprised if he and Estella stay together. How could you really respect someone who was fawning all over you along with a bunch of other women. It just goes to show you - things haven' change women will do anything to get married and men will do anything to get laid and be able to to cheat on women. Bob is a little piggy and that's about all. Do these people get paid olot to do this show> Some real women should go on there and give him a hard time.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: These networks are nuts CyberCooties 11-29-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CyberCooties 162 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-29-03, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CyberCooties Click to send private message to CyberCooties Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: These networks are nuts"
"Some real women should go on there and give him a hard time"

That's why we are here, and based on Bob's current level of confidence, I don't think he has the strength or endurance to read the boards and get a good dose of reality.

"Disgusted that I actually have watched this show as it is possible one of the most sexist ones on TV."

Remember, there is role reversal. They put Trista in the hot seat as well. Interesting how no one called Trista sexist, instead they tend to call strong women like Trista whores, superficial plastic cheerleader, etc. The degree of how sexist the show is depends on the Bachelor in charge IMHO.

"I don't understand how these women all convince themselves that they have fallen in love with this guy."

Well, as far as finding a great mate for life, the single scene can be a very scarey place. Sometimes very slim pickin's. Short of a background check, you never really know what you're getting unless you are really honest with each other and you've survived a few mess-ups before getting married.

"He gets a great deal - makeouts - drinking - exotic locales and overnites with beautiful women - who all greddily take him up on his offer to stay in his room. Gee - do you think he gets some action from all three of them? Would I want to spend the night with a guy who just spent a secluded nite with 2 other women swapping spit and god knows what else!"

I know what you mean. If I remember correctly, Mary was the only one to call Bob on that, and seeing as how immature Bob is, I think he was offended that Mary was smart enough to see through all of the hype.

Thing is we see everything that is happened while they don't. The girls know what they signed up for, but while it's happening, they can't help but feel a bit possessive. It's completely natural. However, in real life, I'm sure it happens all the time if you are not in a committed relationship. Your man could easily be seeing 5 other women at the same time as seeing you.

If they are steady ongoing dates, each lady could offer your man a different perk. Girl #1 just wants comfort sex with no strings attached. Girl #2 just wants to mother him, cook for him, do his chores and only expects to be taken out once in a while. Girl #3 is like his best buddy only a girl. She always takes him back no matter what. Girl #4 works for his competitor in business, so she gives him inside info in exchange for expensive gifts and whatever else. Girl #5 is the one he's comfortable in allowing around his family and friends so they don't hassel him about settling down and getting married. Girl #6, the new blood, the one that keeps him from getting bored. The ace in the hole should one of the other girls bail on him, and the most gullible of all.

Don't laugh - happens all the time.

"I knew he wouldn't pick Meredith who was the most normal. Because - Bummer! she had a family member croak. Boy that didn't make for a fun date did it! I hate the way he complained about it - feeling sorry for himself because he had to console her. He should have put himself in her shoes."

He could have easily put himself in Meredith's shoes, as he had lost a family member fairly recently if memory serves. It's just another red flag that Bob is a selfish little boy at heart. He's shallow.

"If he had any character he would have looked beyond that situation. I would be surprised if he and Estella stay together. How could you really respect someone who was fawning all over you along with a bunch of other women."

True. These women are just really gullible and buying into the hype that the show creates. Bob has no self respect, doesn't respect his parents, doesn't respect the whole process of the show, so he's incapable of respecting Estella or anyone else for that matter.

"It just goes to show you - things haven' change women will do anything to get married and men will do anything to get laid."

Maturity. It drastically changes the way you look at things, and if they can really absorb what really happened, they will come out on top if they have the right attitude. IMHO Some women will do anything to get married and some men will do anything to get laid.

Ew! CyberCooties!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •