The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How could The Mole NOT be Bill?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

GARealityFan 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-24-02, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GARealityFan Click to send private message to GARealityFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How could The Mole NOT be Bill?"
I have read some of the theories on the board about The Mole being Katie, Darwin, etc. I can't understand how The Mole could not be Bill.

1. We have the telegram in Italy with the letters that spell out "THE MOLE IS BILL." I have every episode on tape. I went back and checked, and it is not a hoax. The numbers really do spell that out. The odds of that phone number by chance happening to spell that are are like winning the lottery.

2. In the first episode, we have BANE coming up as Bill's information was coming up. Again, I checked my tape, and it was really there. The odds of that happening are also pretty slim.

If you agree that the odds of both those occurrences happening by chance are beyond the realm of possiblity, we only have one other scenario in which The Mole could be someone other than Bill. That is if the producers put that in there to throw up off. That, in my opinion, is unlikely. Those are very much obscure, hidden clues. Anderson says at the beginning of every episode something like, "Watch for the clue to the secret identity of The Mole." Those are hidden clues. Take, for example, Bribs holding up The Mole Killer in an early episode. That is very obvious. That could not be a clue because it is too overt. The producers would put something like that in there to throw us off. But, to put something in that 99.9% of viewers AREN'T going to notice just to throw us off? I don't think that is a possibility.

If Bill is not The Mole, I'll eat my hat. (I don't own a hat.)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   GARealityFan     06-24-02       
   RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   Jims02     06-24-02     1  
     RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   malibubarbie     06-24-02     2  
         RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   Sadlady12     06-26-02     13  
             RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   malibubarbie     06-26-02     14  
     RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   Pianomommy     06-25-02     8  
   RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   magic_star     06-24-02     3  
     RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   Loree     06-25-02     12  
   RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   Bebo     06-25-02     4  
     RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   Femme     06-25-02     5  
         RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   Kokoro     06-26-02     25  
             RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   malibubarbie     06-26-02     28  
                 RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   Kokoro     06-26-02     30  
   RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   performanz     06-25-02     6  
   RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   BaquaR13     06-25-02     7  
     RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   malibubarbie     06-25-02     9  
     RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   Kokoro     06-26-02     26  
   RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   sittem     06-25-02     10  
     RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   malibubarbie     06-25-02     11  
         RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   JohnnysOldAunt     06-26-02     15  
             RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   malibubarbie     06-26-02     16  
                 RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   JohnnysOldAunt     06-26-02     18  
                     RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   malibubarbie     06-26-02     19  
                         RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   sencnes     06-26-02     21  
             RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   Loree     06-26-02     23  
     RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   Kokoro     06-26-02     27  
   RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   magic_star     06-26-02     17  
     RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   malibubarbie     06-26-02     20  
     RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   Kokoro     06-26-02     29  
   RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   sherlock     06-26-02     22  
   RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   GARealityFan     06-26-02     24  
     RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   Sadlady12     06-26-02     31  
         RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   Rorgg     06-28-02     32  
             RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   cyclehausen     06-28-02     33  
                 RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   Rorgg     06-28-02     34  
                     RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   cyclehausen     06-28-02     35  
                         RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   cyclehausen     07-01-02     36  
                         RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   Rorgg     07-02-02     37  
                             RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   billismole     07-19-02     38  
                                 RE: How could The Mole NOT be Bill?   cyclehausen     07-19-02     39  
   Bottom Line   sleeeve     07-21-02     40  
     RE: Bottom Line   Hockey Lady     07-21-02     41  
     RE: Bottom Line   cyclehausen     07-21-02     42  
     RE: Bottom Line   nowhereman     07-21-02     43  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •