The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rupert on All-Star Survivor???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Dante 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-10-03, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dante Click to send private message to Dante Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rupert on All-Star Survivor???"
I apologize if this post doesn't belong here, I will plead ignorance.

My wife called me at work to relay that she had heard on a local radio morning show (WSNE 93.3; www.wsne.com) with a bunch of information about the All Star Survivor. I have not been able to confirm any of it (even on their web site) and I'm reluctant to throw it all up on here without any supporting evidence. They listed the names of the contestants, and although she wasn't able to get them all written down she said they did state that Rupert was one of them. I found that hard to believe because he is such a recent contestant.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rupert on All-Star Survivor??? slw1 11-10-03 1
 RE: Rupert on All-Star Survivor??? dabo 11-10-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

slw1 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-10-03, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slw1 Click to send private message to slw1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rupert on All-Star Survivor???"
If you will scroll down the categories here you will find Survivor 8 spoilers which is the All-Star. Yes, Rupert is included. He's filming it right now.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-10-03, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rupert on All-Star Survivor???"
Welcome to Blows, Dante. This thread will most likely be locked, because this information has already been covered, but please don't take that personally.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •