The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 9 Title"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Befuzzled 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-08-03, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Befuzzled Click to send private message to Befuzzled Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 9 Title"
As per SFever
http://www.survivorfever.net/index7.html

Episode 9 Title:
"Swimming With Sharks"
Airdate: 11.20.03

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 9 Title badger 11-08-03 1
 Swimming With Sharks tribephyl 11-09-03 2
   Makes Me Sad anninvt2002 11-09-03 3
       One more thing anninvt2002 11-09-03 4
       RE: Makes Me Sad 1derfool 11-09-03 5
           RE: Makes Me Sad 1unatic 11-09-03 6
               RE: Makes Me Sad I_AM_HE 11-09-03 7
                   RE: Makes Me Sad J Slice 11-09-03 8
               Makes me wonder, too Rebel Crown 11-09-03 11
               RE: Makes Me Sad Brownroach 11-10-03 19
       RE: Makes Me Sad KeithFan 11-09-03 9
 RE: Episode 9 Title hearkittykitty 11-09-03 10
   RE: Episode 9 Title volsfan 11-09-03 12
 RE: Episode 9 Title Joyful 11-09-03 13
 TV Guide KLicK 11-09-03 14
   IC anninvt2002 11-09-03 15
   RE: TV Guide 1derfool 11-09-03 16
   RE: TV Guide aethelstan 11-10-03 18
   RE: TV Guide Bebo 11-10-03 20
 Why I should remain a lurker drawde236 11-10-03 17
 RE: Episode 9 Title Acawap 11-10-03 21
 In the event of a tie... Loquatrix 11-10-03 22
   RE: In the event of a tie... Loquatrix 11-10-03 23
   RE: In the event of a tie... Brownroach 11-10-03 24
       RE: In the event of a tie... Loquatrix 11-10-03 25
 Family Reunion Ep? LookeeLoo 11-11-03 26
   RE: Family Reunion Ep? Bebo 11-12-03 27
   RE: Family Reunion Ep? Befuzzled 11-12-03 28
       RE: Family Reunion Ep? VerucaSalt 11-12-03 29
       RE: Family Reunion Ep? Brownroach 11-12-03 30
           RE: Family Reunion Ep? VerucaSalt 11-12-03 31
               RE: Family Reunion Ep? LookeeLoo 11-12-03 32
                   RE: Family Reunion Ep? VerucaSalt 11-12-03 33
                       RE: Family Reunion Ep? LookeeLoo 11-12-03 35
 shark factoids badger 11-12-03 34
   RE: shark factoids abbahammer 11-12-03 36
       RE: shark factoids mistofleas 11-12-03 37
           RE: shark factoids abbahammer 11-12-03 38
               RE: shark factoids mistofleas 11-12-03 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-08-03, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 9 Title"
initial reaction --
sure fits with mr 411's assertion that rupert is outta there (i.e. rupert = swimming, others = sharks)

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-09-03, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Swimming With Sharks"
Well, there is an obvious danger to swimming with sharks, both figurative and literal.

Unfortunately for Rupert, he is no shark.
He is a pirate and will likely be "eaten alive" by his fellow Drakes (the sharks).
How ironic that his undoing comes as a result of his desire for a strong Drake. He got his "strong" tribe.
As always, be careful what you ask for, you just may get it.

This also kind of solidifies (as per ep8) that Rupert is safe until ep.9

tribephyl

anninvt2002 86 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-03, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anninvt2002 Click to send private message to anninvt2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Makes Me Sad"
I've know it is coming, been in denial and hoping that no other man grew a beard but I think I will be in mourning that day and wear black. I will, however, continue to carry the shrinking torch of hope that Rupe will be in the final three. Just humor me.

11-09-03, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anninvt2002 Click to send private message to anninvt2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "One more thing"
I guess we will see if he makes a LIVE appearance on the SEEBS morning show and if they take live calls. I am sure it will be taped. STILL GONNA CRY

1derfool 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-09-03, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 1derfool Click to send private message to 1derfool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Makes Me Sad"
>I've know it is coming, been
>in denial and hoping that
>no other man grew a
>beard but I think I
>will be in mourning that
>day and wear black.
>I will, however, continue to
>carry the shrinking torch of
>hope that Rupe will be
>in the final three.
>Just humor me.

Same here.
All along, I'd thought that the local Panamanians would be able to tell the difference between a beard that's the result of 39 days of not shaving, and a beard that was grown deliberately, and obviously longer than 39 days' growth. There's still hope that they did know the difference, and Rupie's safe to the end.

But then again, I've also heard pigs can fly.

1unatic 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-09-03, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 1unatic Click to send private message to 1unatic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Makes Me Sad"
the fact that Rupert is on all- stars does make me wonder. Would MB really only cast one person from S7, unless that person finished far in the game? I would think that Rupert would go far if the cast ONLY him for all- stars out of all of S7.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-03, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Makes Me Sad"
well, he cast idiots like shii ann and rob m. who didn't even make the jury, so an actual good character AND good player who makes it to the second jury spot seems completely likely to me

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-03, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Makes Me Sad"
Don't be dissin' on Shii, HE.

Love you anyway, though

Official OT lifeguard - Let's keep things PG-13, people.

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-03, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Makes me wonder, too"
<<the fact that Rupert is on all- stars does make me wonder. Would MB really only cast one person from S7...>>

Would MB cast the person who ends up being the victim of the BL? Who could be ...Rupert? Maybe Burton or Jon is the liar and Rupert is ousted because of it, JP says "M- F-", and MB sees a gold mine in giving Rupert, destined to be a fan favorite, a second chance.

Just another idea to kick around.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-03, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Makes Me Sad"
Maybe MB hadn't originally planned to cast anyone from S7, or maybe no one else from S7 wanted to do the All Star show. They were only back for two months or so when filming started; most of them probably preferred to relax and watch their own installment instead of going back to Panama.

Of course Rupert is a little bit nutty, so he said yes. I still maintain, though, that if Rupert did extremely well in S7, there is less likelihood that he would want to do All Stars.

If he got booted at F4 or F3 in S7 as a nightmare F2 opponent, he still would have played the best game he possibly could have, and I don't see him wanting to do it all over again right away. I only see him doing it if he hoped he could get farther a second time around.

Unless he's REALLY nuts, which is possible.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-03, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Makes Me Sad"
Well....just to humor you...the title IS "Swimming With" and not "Eaten By". Maybe the plan is to axe the Bone man but he wins imunity, and thus is able to "swim".

I know, a reach.

hearkittykitty 75 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-03, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hearkittykitty Click to send private message to hearkittykitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 9 Title"
Of course, this could be literal. We could see Rupert fishing and there may be a shark or two around.

Or mayhaps there's a reward where the winner can swim with some sharks. There are vacation spots in Central America that offer this.

http://gorp.away.com/gorp/location/latamer/top20_8.htm

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-03, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 9 Title"
I like this idea but for some reason this season MB like the double connotation (sp? and too lazy to look it up)with the titles!

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-09-03, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 9 Title"
I really really hope that Rupert is able to swim away from the sharks at the Balboa tribe!!! (I hope the shark eats Jon, or Burton, or Darrah)

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-09-03, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "TV Guide"
One player has an anxiety attack during a reward challenge; two castaways, whose fates are in jeopardy hatch a plan to turn things in their favor.

Maybe it's literally swimming with sharks at the RC.

11-09-03, 08:19 PM (EST)
15. "IC"
So does that mean that IC is the slingshot, shoot yourself in the foot, expose your strategy and alliance challenge? Can't deal with possibility of RUpe going to be nice to me, humor me or buy me vodka.

1derfool 185 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-03, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 1derfool Click to send private message to 1derfool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TV Guide"
>One player has an anxiety attack
>during a reward challenge;

Darn...... Osten is back????

(sorry, couldn't resist

I can't think of any of the remaining players that we see all the time, as having that kind of problem, so it would suggest one of the UTR players. We really have no clue how brave Darrah is (or isn't), so it might be her.

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-10-03, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TV Guide"
two castaways, whose fates are in jeopardy hatch a plan to turn things in their favor.

who are the two castaways? could it be Tij and Darrah? meaning that Ryan has been voted out in Ep. 8?

or could it be Burton and Rupert? once they realize that the women now have the upper hand (5 women/4 men left) and that Jon can be persuaded to vote with the women, the strong men will definitely be in trouble. This also suggests that Ryan is gone.

Looks to me like Ryan is toast this week.

Ryan, you need to bring me your torch.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-03, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TV Guide"
One player has an anxiety attack during a reward challenge;

I think this is probably one of the weaker swimmers, like Sandra or Tijuana.

two castaways, whose fates are in jeopardy hatch a plan to turn things in their favor.

Could this be the start of how Darrah and Burton end up sticking around? As an IC threat and an Outcast, Burton's got to be trying to figure out how to have an ending where he'd have a chance, and he's got to know that's not against a Drake. And as one of the minority tribe, Darrah has to do something to avoid a pagonging.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-10-03, 04:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Why I should remain a lurker"
Here is my take on "Swimming With Sharks". SWS was a 1995 movie starring Kevin Spacey. Here is the synopsis.....

Buddy Ackerman is a vicious, egomaniacal, tyrannical, back-stabbing movie mogul. Guy is the idealistic, easily intimidated, put-upon assistant who now works for Buddy. Their relationship could be described as sado-masochistic: Buddy treats his employee like a slave and constantly yells vitriolic insults at him. Guy, tail between his legs, always acquiesces. But Guy eventually becomes fed-up with his boss, so much so that he exacts revenge--in a rather violent, torturous way..

So, the underlings are going to rise up and take out the boss, Rupert?

back to lurking.....

Acawap 184 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-03, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Acawap Click to send private message to Acawap Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Episode 9 Title"
Maybe they'll give Osten a chance to get back in the game by throwing him in a tank full of starving man-eating sharks. To make things more challenging, they could grease the walls so he couldn't climb out.

Just a thought...

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-10-03, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "In the event of a tie..."
Hi all!

Have we decided, yet, what will happen in the event of a tie at Ep9 Tribal Council? The reason I ask is because the way I see it, it's a realistic possibility that we have a two-way tie of four votes each next week.

On the assumption that Ryan O. goes this week (and he is my boot pick for this week) we are left with:

Burton
Tijuana
Darrah

and I propose they all vote for Rupert at Ep9 TC.

Rupert
Christa
Sandra

and I propose they all vote for Burton at Ep9 TC.

This means Jon and Lill are swing votes (and they're the wildest of wild cards -- either could go either way at this point).

Now, in Ep8, we know Burton is working Jon to get rid of Rupert. I think we're safe to assume that it won't fly and that Rupert, Sandra, Christa, Jon and Lill all vote against Ryan, with Burton, T, Darrah and Ryan all possibly voting against Rupert.

I think Jon is smart enough not to vote against Rupert at any point in the game from here on out when he is not absolutely certain that Rupert is gone (he won't risk the wrath again) so Jon is definitely not voting Rupert this week. So Ryan O is gone with 5 votes versus Rupert's three. Of course, this is a risky strategy for Burton, because it's going to be clear that he has voted against Rupert at the end of this week's episode.

So on to next week, Ep9. This is a life or death situation for Burton. He knows Rupert, Sandra and Christa are all voting for him. He knows he, T and D are voting for Rupert. He thinks he has Lill in his pocket, but he can't be sure of Jon.

Let's say Lill does the smart thing and goes with Burton (she's not going to take her chances with the remnants of Drake any further than Ep8 when she joins them to boot Ryan O). That's four votes Rupert, three votes Burton. At this point, Jon either kicks in the fifth vote for Rupert and Rupert is gone, or he kicks in the fourth vote for Burton and there's a tie at four votes each between Burton and Rupert.

So then what?

11-10-03, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: In the event of a tie..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-03 AT 02:46 PM (EST)

Of course, all that postulation assumes that neither Rupert nor Burton wins the immunity challenge in Ep9. I guess we will see what kind of outcome MB is hoping for when we learn whether the IC is strength-based or designed with someone other than Rupert or Burton winning it in mind.

(Edited to finish my last sentence, heh.)

11-10-03, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: In the event of a tie..."
with Burton, T, Darrah and Ryan all possibly voting against Rupert.

I don't see this happening. First of all, I don't see Burton being so out of the loop with the other Drakes if they are all going to vote for Ryan. He'd be aware of what they're doing and go along with it.

Second, it's Sandra who mentioned to Christa the idea of keeping Tijuana and Darrah and getting rid of Burton, and we see the four of them going off for a little talk. So if T and D are going to align with any Drakes, it would be Sandra and Christa, not Burton, imo.

I do think that Rupert and Burton are going to become the biggest targets in Ep 9, though.

11-10-03, 04:00 PM (EST)
25. "RE: In the event of a tie..."
>I don't see this happening.
>First of all, I don't
>see Burton being so out
>of the loop with the
>other Drakes if they are
>all going to vote for
>Ryan. He'd be aware
>of what they're doing and
>go along with it.
>
>Second, it's Sandra who mentioned to
>Christa the idea of keeping
>Tijuana and Darrah and getting
>rid of Burton, and we
>see the four of them
>going off for a little
>talk. So if T
>and D are going to
>align with any Drakes, it
>would be Sandra and Christa,
>not Burton, imo.

Of course, you're right. I'm putting too much weight on the fact that we see Burton going gung-ho for Rupert this week. Presumably, if Burton tests the "boot Rupert" water with Jon and finds it tepid this week, he'll pull his head back in and vote with the Drake crowd - knowing that he's endangering himself by overworking the Rupert angle just now and needs to bide his time.

In another thread, we are discussing the very temporal alliances that competitors seem to prefer these days. For example, if BR is right and T and D align with Sandra and Christa this week to get rid of Ryan O., then we must assume that they swing away from Sandra and Christa next week and follow Burton instead, for the takedown of Rupert. This is all very unpredictable stuff - the only thing that is predictable is that the competitors' activities will be unpredictable. ::grin::

Rupert and Christa seem to be the only ones with a rock-solid alliance at the moment. We know Sandra will vote for whoever as long as it's not her; we know that T and D are fighting for their lives and will abandon any existing bonds to keep themselves alive; Lill generally doesn't have a clue and will do whatever she's told by the most forceful man; Jon is a weasel who will align and realign with whoever is paying the least attention to him; and Burton is a lone wolf who is trying to hunt proactively by turning the glare of the lights on others.

So it looks like Ryan O. is going this week, by overwhelming majority (unless he wins immunity, of course!) And next week, we see some major fracturing of that consensus as it becomes clear that either Rupert or Burton has to go. Anyway, the point of all this was that it's possible that there'll be a tied vote next week, and I'm interested to know thoughts on what will be the tie-breaker.

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-11-03, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Family Reunion Ep?"
I can't find this. I'm sure it's in the details somewhere, but crud! I can't find it.

So has it been confirmed (or speculated) that this is the Family Reunion ep?

Has it historically been that the family members participate in the RC not the IIC?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-03, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Family Reunion Ep?"
Has it historically been that the family members participate in the RC not the IIC?

Typically, the family shows up for the reward challenge. There is precedent, however, for the family returning again to also participate in the immunity challenge. Thailand, for example.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

Befuzzled 65 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-03, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Befuzzled Click to send private message to Befuzzled Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Family Reunion Ep?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-03 AT 03:24 PM (EST)

It is confirmed that this episode has the Family Reunion.

Snewser posted a list of family members and friends that made the trip to Panama, and others (including KLicK here) were able to match up the names to the contestants:

Laura Boneham - Rupert
Dan Fields - Jon
Lonnie Morris - Lil
DeeDee Roberts - Burton
William Shell - Tijuana
Marcus Twine - Sandra
Peter Waydo - Christa
Bradley Williams - Darrah

If the list is accurate, then this episode must have the family reunion.

Edited to recognize major brain fart - Post left as is - see Brownroach below

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-12-03, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Family Reunion Ep?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-03 AT 02:26 PM (EST)

One player has an anxiety attack during a reward challenge;

Wonder if this is a family member. Only says "player" (not contestant, castaway, etc.) and they have been involved in challenges before......

ETA: TDT and Phoenix have learned bye bye Rupert. For any of those who had hope............

11-12-03, 02:34 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Family Reunion Ep?"
Actually, no, befuzzled. The family reunion is two episodes away. The flight dates were confirmed as July 19th (to Panama) and 21st (return).

The calendar has July 19 as the date of the Episode 9 TC -- next week's ep. Thus the family reward challenge would have occurred on July 20th, the first day of what we will see as Episode 10. It is assumed that one of the 8 loved ones who flew down won't be participating, as their contestant will have been voted out the night before.

11-12-03, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Family Reunion Ep?"
With that established (thank you BR for having a good calendar mind) the player who has an anxiety problem during an RC... could literally have to swim with sharks. I know MB loves to throw in his double entendres so obviously if poor Rupert suffers the fate I fear that would obviously be another purpose to the title.

These people have dealt with water, fire, disgusting food, etc. what could cause such anxiety. Maybe they do have do some challenge involving sharks then. Someone may have mentioned this and my apologies for repeating it.

11-12-03, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Family Reunion Ep?"
Veruca, yes, I too was thinking that the "one player" might have referred to a family member having the anxiety attack, which is why I was trying to confirm which episode it was. But thanks to BR, we could not tie that in. I had also wondered if "swimming with the sharks" was related to the family RC in some way, but no, again, BR has squashed that idea.

11-12-03, 07:39 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Family Reunion Ep?"
But Look it still doesn't mean that a challenge involving a shark aspect can't happen and cause anxiety for a player just because it isn't the family reward challenge though. We could still keep that in the back of our minds

11-12-03, 08:05 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Family Reunion Ep?"
Agree Veruca, at least we still have that

Can't recall if the book Swimming with the Sharks has been mentioned here, but the premise is how to survive in a cutthroat business-company environment. I.e., how to come out smelling like roses on top, while you take someone down. This deals with an individual who does not have as much power as the person they take down. A very tricky play...

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-03, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "shark factoids"
you know, sharks have no bones. no bone = no boneham = no rupert.

other interesting shark detail: they're attracted to movement in the water. with no pulse and no spark of life, darrah should do quite well if there's an swimming challenge that involves sharks. now jon, as the resident flail-er. . . he might be in trouble.

abbahammer 70 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-03, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail abbahammer Click to send private message to abbahammer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: shark factoids"
If that isn't a stretch I don't know what is. Although, it seems likely this is the episode that sees Rupert and maybe another gone?

Abbahammer

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-03, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: shark factoids"
Welcome to the SB abbahammer, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Just as an FYI for you, while that's an adorable picture of your dog, if you're going to use it with each post it's much to big. You'll need to shrink it to fit with the sig pic guidelines which is A graphic not to exceed a height of 60 pixels or width of 500 pixels, followed by an optional single line of text (either regular size, or size "1", but NO LARGER).

You can find a full set of the SB guidelines here for your reading and posting enjoyment.

Again, welcome to Survivorblows

--is just trying to be helpful

abbahammer 70 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-03, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail abbahammer Click to send private message to abbahammer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: shark factoids"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-03 AT 09:24 PM (EST)

Thanks MF not to be mistaken with an acronym of what JP said...

Is this better? I thought the only limitation was size of file....
Cheers

Abbahammer

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-03, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: shark factoids"
It looks great abba! Well done.

--helping since 2001

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •