The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Philly: 12/07"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-07-04, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Philly: 12/07"
The drama continues! Will Karamo give Dorian the boot? Let's find out!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Editing is urinating me off! volsfan 12-07-04 1
   RE: Editing is urinating me off! Mon Cherie 12-07-04 2
       RE: Editing is urinating me off! volsfan 12-07-04 3
           RE: Editing is urinating me off! Mon Cherie 12-07-04 5
 Karamo? volsfan 12-07-04 4
   RE: Karamo? RuffNeck 12-08-04 10
 RE: Real World Philly: 12/07 volsfan 12-07-04 6
   RE: Real World Philly: 12/07 DaveThe Dude 12-07-04 7
       RE: Real World Philly: 12/07 Rockytop Chick 12-07-04 8
           RE: Real World Philly: 12/07 FlowerChild 12-08-04 9
               RE: Real World Philly: 12/07 RuffNeck 12-08-04 11
                   RE: Real World Philly: 12/07 Rockytop Chick 12-08-04 12
                   RE: Real World Philly: 12/07 volsfan 12-08-04 13
                       RE: Real World Philly: 12/07 RuffNeck 12-08-04 14
                           RE: Real World Philly: 12/07 ginger 12-08-04 15
                               RE: Real World Philly: 12/07 volsfan 12-08-04 16
                                   RE: Real World Philly: 12/07 ginger 12-09-04 17
                                       RE: Real World Philly: 12/07 volsfan 12-09-04 18
                                           RE: Real World Philly: 12/07 DaveThe Dude 12-10-04 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-07-04, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Editing is urinating me off!"
For what...6 weeks now we have gone without even as much of a word from Karamo and now he is still all about Dorian. I wonder how the editing is stringing this along. Did the Dorian thing happen in like a week or did it play out over a few weeks? Still makes you wonder doesn't it?

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-07-04, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Editing is urinating me off!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-04 AT 10:01 PM (EST)

It's not just you.

And what's the over/under on Sarah's eating disorder flaring up if/when she sees her mom?

Peace on Earth.

12-07-04, 10:07 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Editing is urinating me off!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-04 AT 10:35 PM (EST)

Did you notice that Karamo told his ex-girlfriend that he and Dorian were just talking and that they would have to wait and see how things worked out? Makes me think editing is really really mixing things up!

Oh yeah, Sarah and her eating disorder will flare up! I take 2 mins

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-07-04, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Editing is urinating me off!"
I missed that. I'm having to tune Karamo out, he's just over the top pissing me off.

And Sarah? May be more of a drama queen than Frankiestein. And she looks like a troll.

12-07-04, 10:15 PM (EST)
4. "Karamo?"
Is a selfish idiot! Why did he HAVE to go out on the same night he lies to Dorian...what a fool!

RuffNeck 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-08-04, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RuffNeck Click to send private message to RuffNeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Karamo?"
>Is a selfish idiot!

Vols, you are being way to nice.

12-07-04, 10:22 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Real World Philly: 12/07"
I agreed with Dorian and everything he said! Actions speak louder than words. Seems to me that Karamo was trying to find a reason to not like Dorian.

Also...The drama continues in three weeks! Looks like we have some good carp comin up!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-07-04, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real World Philly: 12/07"
Well, what can we say? Karamo seems confused, angry, inconsiderate, crude, lazy, borderline racist, and blatantly dishonest. Other than that, I guess he's one hell of a fine human being. Compared to Shavonda (who was completely missing from this episode) and Sarah, he seems, well, almost normal.
I still think Melanie is by far the most normal of the bunch. HEr criticisms of the others might be ill-timed, but I think she is usually correct. She must feel like a fish out of water......

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-04, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Real World Philly: 12/07"
My vote for Moron of the Week goes to Karamo this week. But that could be because the usual morons (Shavonda, MJ, Landon) were somewhat MIA this week.

Karamo just personified the thing I can't stand the most about men. How bleeping hard is it to say something to the effect of "I'm just not that into you" hmmmmmm. guys??? Now I see that gay men pull that crap too. And what the heck kind of gay breakup was that??? That was pretty dramaless. In the past few years, I've had two different sets of neighbors who were gay men split up, and OMG. The Real World people would have given anything to put that on TV. Right arm, left foot, whatever. DRAMA city. Of course the best seats for that kind of breakup is on the neighboring front porch with a glass of wine. Anyway, that being said, Karamo and what's his face's breakup just fell really short in the drama department for me. Someone could have at least thrown something. Or does that not happen in Karamo's spectrum?

I wonder if Shavonda was in counseling for her fear of the disabled?? After all, she had to be within 10 feet of a disabled child recently. She is probably quite traumatized.

All I can gather from the previews is that EVERY ONE OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE LOST THEIR BLEEP BLEEP MINDS!!

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-08-04, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Real World Philly: 12/07"
I think Karamo has some serious underlying issues. He doesn't like Dorian because he's not as into hip hop as Karamo is? WTF? Karamo was just looking for an excuse as to why he didn't want to be with Dorian. I think he has some deeper issues. I wonder if he's ever actually been in a serious gay relationship. He doesn't seem to handle his emotions very well.

On a side note though, I thought it was cool that MJ and Landon went out with Dorian and his buddy.

So let me get this straight...now we have to wait THREE more weeks before we get to see another episode? By then we'll all have forgotten about this somewhat forgettable cast. Although I would enjoy seeing Landon threaten Shavonda. The cops come and everything!!

Dear MTV, Unless you start showing more Karen commercials, I will boycott.

12-08-04, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RuffNeck Click to send private message to RuffNeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Real World Philly: 12/07"
I have to agree with you on the underlying issues...dude needs some counseling. You think he hates white people now, I say he goes and spends a week with the kids from Laguna Beach.

And what is up with us having to wait 3 more weeks? They've been known to miss a week, but three. I have a hard time remembering to watch them after a week, so I know I won't remeber who in the hell they are 3 weeks from now.

And hats off to MTV for finally admitting this isn't the REAL world by showing us the tape of Sarah saying this time was to be her escape from reality. Oh by the way, it's a good thing your mom didn't decide to just blow you off because she didn't want to deal with you when you were born, or you might be ten times more f'd up than you already are.

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-04, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Real World Philly: 12/07"
You think
>he hates white people now,
>I say he goes and
>spends a week with the
>kids from Laguna Beach.

I have seen about 5 minutes of Laguna Beach and I'm beginning to hate white people!! And I'm white!!!

12-08-04, 05:55 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Real World Philly: 12/07"
I am wondering what MTV is going to air during this time slot for 2 weeks in a row. I am sure it has something to do with the holidays.

I think Karamo may not actually hate white people. Hate is a strong word but I do think he discriminates against others not of his race.

12-08-04, 06:08 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Real World Philly: 12/07"

>I think Karamo may not actually
>hate white people. Hate is
>a strong word but I
>do think he discriminates against
>others not of his race.

He would if they weren't "hip/hop"

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-04, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Real World Philly: 12/07"
I still say Karamo's self-loathing runs far deeper than his racial sentiments. As some of you have speculated, he seems to be creating reasons to not be with Dorian. He appears really conflicted about being an out of the closet gay man.

Of course, it ain't easy being an out of the closet gay man. Or a black man. Or an out of the closet gay black man. But it has to be equally difficult to be a CLOSETED gay black man. Wish he'd like/understand his true self more; then he can work on liking/understanding other people.

Nauseatingly serious post, no?

12-08-04, 09:55 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Real World Philly: 12/07"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-04 AT 09:56 PM (EST)

Ginger, I think you may have it! I agree that it can't be easy being an out gay black man. I also agree that he has other issues not just gay/black.

However, what a better way to do it...with another out gay black man but he pushes away Dorian!

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-04, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Real World Philly: 12/07"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-04 AT 01:49 PM (EST)

Exactly. Can you tell I'm from SF?

Taste the rainbow. Or, if you're Karamo, turn your back on the rainbow and insist it's just a Skittles commercial.

12-09-04, 06:18 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Real World Philly: 12/07"
Or, if you're Karamo, turn your back on the rainbow and insist it's just a Skittles commercial.

I don't think it would be a Skittles commercial...it's just Karamo's spectrum!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-10-04, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Real World Philly: 12/07"
I know it is extremely politically incorrect to say this, but I think Karamo is gay not because he was born that way, but rather it is a sad result of how screwed up and illogial he is. This guy is a mess. His twisted reaction to Darian's words of truth are a sad testament to this. I have no doubt that Karamo's life will end in tragedy.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •