The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/06/04"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-06-04, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/06/04"
Well, we have a huge game of Operation scheduled for tonight. I guess the women get electricuted and the men win!

What do you guys think?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/06/04 MissDaniJ 12-06-04 1
   RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/06/04 volsfan 12-06-04 5
 RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/06/04 arkiegrl 12-06-04 2
   WOO and HOO! volsfan 12-06-04 4
 Ruthie vs. Coral volsfan 12-06-04 3
   RE: Ruthie vs. Coral bighair 12-06-04 7
 Veriho and Coral volsfan 12-06-04 6
   RE: Veriho and Coral arkiegrl 12-06-04 10
       RE: Veriho and Coral volsfan 12-06-04 12
           RE: Veriho and Coral arkiegrl 12-06-04 13
               RE: Veriho and Coral volsfan 12-06-04 15
 RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/06/04 arkiegrl 12-06-04 8
   RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/06/04 volsfan 12-06-04 9
 RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/06/04 arkiegrl 12-06-04 11
   RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/06/04 volsfan 12-06-04 14
 The Boot? volsfan 12-06-04 16
   RE: The Boot? Tahj 12-07-04 17
       RE: The Boot? MayMay 12-07-04 18
           RE: The Boot? toddE 12-07-04 19
               RE: The Boot? Tahj 12-08-04 20
                   RE: The Boot? ginger 12-08-04 21
 RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/06/04 RuffNeck 12-15-04 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MissDaniJ 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-06-04, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissDaniJ Click to send private message to MissDaniJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/06/04"
I'm watching the rerun of last week's episode and I noticed a bunch of the guys are wearing blue shirts with something blurred out on the front. Did anyone else notice? Wonder what it could be..

Anyway about tonight's mission, no idea, but commericals show Sophia pretty upset and she doesn't seem like someone who wears her emotions on her sleeve. Should be interesting..

12-06-04, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/06/04"
The blurred out part is some type of logo that MTV did not get permission to show on air.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-04, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/06/04"
Hey, vols! I can't wait!

a Mon Cherie creation

12-06-04, 09:58 PM (EST)
4. "WOO and HOO!"
Arkie is with us! WELCOME! Join in the fun...

12-06-04, 09:57 PM (EST)
3. "Ruthie vs. Coral"
Who wins?

bighair 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-06-04, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bighair Click to send private message to bighair Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ruthie vs. Coral"
Well...I see Ruthie as *tougher*, but then again, I can see Coral as a hair puller and biter. Hard call.

12-06-04, 10:07 PM (EST)
6. "Veriho and Coral "
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-04 AT 10:12 PM (EST)

are all touchy feely tonight...anyone else notice?

Edited to say it is Tonya not Veriho...damn! I don't know these b!tches!

12-06-04, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Veriho and Coral "
They are interchangeable, you know... LOL

12-06-04, 10:15 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Veriho and Coral "
Zactly! Now, don't get me wrong...I know my men!

12-06-04, 10:16 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Veriho and Coral "
LOL!

hey, vols! Bar tonight?

12-06-04, 10:18 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Veriho and Coral "
bar? Did someone say bar? YEP...I am soo there as soon as these b!tches decide on who to boot!

12-06-04, 10:10 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/06/04"
The men won. How shocking.

12-06-04, 10:12 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/06/04"
LOL! Arkie!

12-06-04, 10:15 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/06/04"
Is it just me, or is tonight's show on the boring side so far?

12-06-04, 10:17 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/06/04"
Yeah, I agree!

12-06-04, 10:20 PM (EST)
16. "The Boot?"
Anissa and Nick.

WTF? Why was is up to Nick or Shane?

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-07-04, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Boot?"
Because they're all homophobic, HOMOPHOBIC I TELL YOU, HOMOPHOBIC!!!

Somebody had to say it, right? I'm jus' playin' BTW.

MayMay 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-07-04, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MayMay Click to send private message to MayMay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Boot?"
Shane and Nick arn't manly enough I guess. Barf... Those guys really need to get over themselves!

Is it just me, or does Tonya look more and more rough every episode?

That girl has been rode hard and put away wet!

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-07-04, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Boot?"
it was because, sadly, they both f'ed up the shooting challenge, which is odd because my gay posse can all shoot really well, real guns even.

better nick than shane, but shane better step it up next challenge. If I were he, i'd put myself up as leader even though he just did so last week.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-08-04, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The Boot?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-04 AT 04:05 PM (EST)

it was because, sadly, they both f'ed up the shooting challenge, which is odd because my gay posse can all shoot really well, real guns even.

Hmmm, my gay posse can shoot well too, but not with guns.

VERY good at wad shooting.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-04, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The Boot?"
And there goes the NC13 forum rating.
Out of the pool, boys!

The 8 Days of Slice. Such a smart girl!

RuffNeck 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-15-04, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RuffNeck Click to send private message to RuffNeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Battle Of The Sexes 2: 12/06/04"
I finally watched this episode and had a few observations; however, the one that stood out was Mark and Robin hooking up. WTF is up with that. Wasn't she the one who was crying on the street in SD to Mike that she wanted to have his baby. And she is also moving to LA...hmmmmmm

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •