The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Cops-R..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Current Message

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-14, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Probst has a Three Way at Tribal Co..."
(A poem, just what we needed.)

Wait a sec, I’m on the phone…

Yeah I’m here, just going thru a tunnel. So what’s the skinny on the thing we have going with that guy? What? Well you’re going to have to step it up, and with malice, know what I mean? You hearing me? OK, 5 days is all, then we gotta shut the lid on that thing with the other guy. All right. You too Lugface. Have a good’un. I don’t want to hear no more bad news, see, or I’m going to have to get the Hammer involved. OK, I believe you. Bye.”.

@#$&^%# Putz.

(Taking a moment to collect thoughts and toke up. A legal toke, which isn’t as cool as an illegal toke, but you soon just don’t really care. Where are those fig newtons?)

OK, little buddies in Survivor Spoiler land, I know you're on the edge of you seats waiting for the latest peek into the future, and I’m here for you. Unfortunately what you overheard was the darker side of the bid’ness, we have to step up sometimes to show we mean what we say. A red line is a red line. To us anyway, it’s a matter of respect. Not like the respect Tony has for his fellow officers. Or that Obama has for the reputation of the USA.

And my really really raunchy girls have been specially trained by Delta Force Seal Ranger Ninjas at the Really Really Raunchy Girls Finishing School of Perversion and Motorcycle (Vespa) Mechanics in getting information out of reluctant Survivor cast and crew members, so they can handle themselves. They also know how to handle the Delta Force Seal Ranger Ninjas, IYKWIM. Everybody wins at my school.

Anyway the newest spoilers have arrived via camel caravan from my army of slithering, sliding, sexing then extorting little spies, and here they are.

Spoiler #1: Spencer is afraid of the “Women’s Alliance”. He is told that they have to win, “Or Else”. Kass is afraid of the “Sisters Alliance”, and knows without being told what the second “Or Else” will be. Tasha is just afraid of her crazy flipped out tribe mate, the kind of scared that prevents her from sleeping at night. She has a machete.

Spoiler #2: Sarah has Cop-Dar. Unfortunately she doesn’t have Cops-that-con-other-cops-dar. Ironically, the person she should trust the least is her fellow cop who is doing his best imitation of cheap street hood.

Spoiler #3: Morgan’s eyebrows? WTF is up with that? I’ll admit though, that I do not spend much time looking at her eyebrows.

Spoiler #4: What a heartwarming story Brice brings. He was in a cocoon before the show but this experience has allowed him to briefly experience the freedom of a butterfly. That is, before the Snuffer stuffed his bloated corpse right back into that cocoon. The only things left are his eyeballs which popped out at TC when he snap rolled them at Jeremiah.

Spoiler #5:
Jeremiah was a bull frog,
He was a good friend of mine,
I never understood a single word he said,
But I helped him with his Whine.

Tribe strikes again

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Cops-R...   RollDdice     03-06-14       
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co...   Molaholic     03-06-14     1  
     RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co...   suzzee     03-06-14     8  
   Probst has a Three Way at Tribal Co...   kingfish     03-06-14     2  
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co...   Agman2     03-06-14     3  
     RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co...   tribephyl     03-06-14     9  
         RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co...   Agman2     03-07-14     15  
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co...   Agman2     03-06-14     4  
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co...   Agman2     03-06-14     5  
     RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co...   Agman2     03-06-14     6  
         speaking of showing up.   tribephyl     03-06-14     10  
             RE: speaking of showing up.   kingfish     03-07-14     12  
             RE: speaking of showing up.   Agman2     03-07-14     17  
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co...   suzzee     03-06-14     7  
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co...   kingfish     03-07-14     11  
     RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co...   suzzee     03-07-14     13  
     RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co...   personofinterest     03-11-14     19  
     RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co...   Agman2     03-11-14     20  
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co...   kingfish     03-07-14     14  
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co...   jbug     03-07-14     16  
     RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co...   Agman2     03-10-14     18  
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Co...   kingfish     03-12-14     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •