The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rambo Rejects"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

JewelsR27 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-21-04, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JewelsR27 Click to send private message to JewelsR27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rambo Rejects"
is it just me or do Scott and Jase look like extras from an old Rambo movie...good lord....someone tell them those headbands look stupid...I expect to hear Olivia Newton John singing "lets get physical" everytime the two of them walk in...if they break out the leg warmers..I'm gone ....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rambo Rejects volsfan 07-21-04 1
 RE: Rambo Rejects MakeItStop 07-21-04 2
   RE: Rambo Rejects vixie 07-29-04 7
 RE: Rambo Rejects summer123 07-29-04 3
   RE: Rambo Rejects Drive My Car 07-29-04 4
       *snort* Coconut 07-29-04 5
           RE: *snort* Drive My Car 07-29-04 6
       RE: Rambo Rejects vixie 07-29-04 8
 RE: Rambo Rejects RealityAddict 07-29-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-21-04, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rambo Rejects"
Scott looks like a f'ing idiot with that damn denim jacket and no shirt...so 80'ish.

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-21-04, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rambo Rejects"
I have to thank you for the "lets get physical" line ... now I will think of that whenever I see the headbands and start LMAO instead of feeling disgusted.

If you want breakfast in bed then sleep in the kitchen.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-29-04, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rambo Rejects"
Oh heck, me too! My daughter started watching Grease (for the 500th time) last night, and I almost blew tea outta my nose when I heard Olivia start...just thinking about these dinks...yes, a good word indeed whoever used it first!

summer123 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-29-04, 03:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail summer123 Click to send private message to summer123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rambo Rejects"
...and let's not forget the strings/rags/whatever they are tied around their arms! What is *that* about?!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-04, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rambo Rejects"
I could swear Scott had rubber bands around his arms. What a dink!

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-04, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "*snort*"
I haven't heard the word "dink" used in ages, but it's perfect for these guys!

Hi, Buggy!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-04, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: *snort*"
I'm fast running out of derogatory words to describe these two.
I've already used 'idiot' and 'tool' to death.

*Hi Coco!*

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-29-04, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rambo Rejects"
Oh heck yes...dink, perfect. And do you think (once they watch the actual tapes) that they will ever "get" how they looked to the multi-celled world? I wonder

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-29-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rambo Rejects"
Maybe those head wraps are actually resistance bands...b/c they are so body-obsessed, they carry around exercise equipment so they can work out no matter where they are! Just pop the band off your head and 1-2-3!

I do think those bands are cutting off circulation to the brain for sure!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •