The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Poooor cowboy:("
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

bigbrofanKelly 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-24-04, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bigbrofanKelly Click to send private message to bigbrofanKelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Poooor cowboy:("
Ok, Nikomis broke her promoise to her brother. She should have definitely put Drew up. At first I thought she was right about him being a safe bet, but then I remembered Adria(satan) is voting too. So let's see... to keep Natalie, we have Adria, possibly Marvin, and possibly Drew. For cowboy, we have Karen, Diane and possible Drew. If anyone should win this, I think it should be cowboy. He may not be the sharpest tool in the box, but he deserves this and is way less of a threat to anyone compared to those twins...grrr.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Poooor cowboy:( FlyinBrian 08-25-04 1
   RE: Poooor cowboy:( Lasann 08-25-04 10
 RE: Poooor cowboy:( motormouth 08-25-04 2
   RE: Poooor cowboy:( bigbrofanKelly 08-25-04 3
 RE: Poooor cowboy:( seahorse 08-25-04 4
   RE: Poooor cowboy:( sum1smum 08-25-04 5
       RE: Poooor cowboy:( HistoryDetective 08-25-04 6
       RE: Poooor cowboy:( txmomma26 08-25-04 7
           RE: Poooor cowboy:( bigbrofanKelly 08-25-04 8
               RE: Poooor cowboy:( sum1smum 08-25-04 9
                   RE: Poooor cowboy:( motormouth 08-25-04 11
                       RE: Poooor cowboy:( vixie 08-26-04 12
                           RE: Poooor cowboy:( twinpoweractivate 08-26-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FlyinBrian 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-25-04, 02:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlyinBrian Click to send private message to FlyinBrian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Poooor cowboy:("
I think it was the right call. If she put Drew up, then Marvin would have been the swing vote and he is less predictable. Drew is on his second life since the horsemen broke up. If he voted with the twins, then everyone would be against him. I don't think the twins stick with any deals they make, and he would alienate Karen, Nikomis, and Diane.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-25-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Poooor cowboy:("
The way I see it is that Marvin is the swing vote: Karen and Diane to oust Natalie and Drew and Adria to oust Cowboy. Then there's Marvin.

Adria will show Cowboy a thing or two when she campaigns to get rid of him.

To me Drew is as big of a loser as Cowboy, abeit much easier on the eyes.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-25-04, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Poooor cowboy:("
I agree, I think nobody views cb as a threat right now. I doubt he has anything to worry about this time. Welcome to the boards Kelly!

*Courtesy of IceCat*

08-25-04, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bigbrofanKelly Click to send private message to bigbrofanKelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Poooor cowboy:("
Thanks motormouth I agree that Drew would be hated, but he also might vote with the twins b/c he may think the twins and him are strong enough to get Nikomis and Karen out, shrinking the anti-twin alliance. He could then possibly influence Diane's vote. It could go either way.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-25-04, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Poooor cowboy:("
Cowboy wanted to get one of the twins off the block. He even tried to talk Drew into taking one off if he won POV. If he gets voted out, he deserves to go.

Cowboy seems to want to stick to alliances more than he wants to win the game. He needs to be able to look out for his own interests. Cowboy's best bet in this game is to get closer to his sister, since they have a natural alliance not totally unlike the twins.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

sum1smum 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-25-04, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sum1smum Click to send private message to sum1smum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Poooor cowboy:("
I agree totally. Cowboy reminds me of that poor misfit kid in the elementary school playground who's always looking for a group to validate him because he doesn't have any confidence in his ability to be his own person. I should feel sorry for him, bu instead that leachy quality has not endeared him to me, and I do NOT think he deserves to win just because he's nice. Sorry, but he seems more pathetic and irritating to me. Maybe that's just my cruel side, but I will be very disappointed if he goes home with the cash.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Poooor cowboy:("
I completely agree about cowboy being the sad little guy who tries to fit in with the popular crowd and is willing to do anything and take any sort of abuse in hopes that some day he might get their acceptance. I think he needs to learn from his newly-found younger sister. Certainly she is different from many of the others in the house, but she has embraced and celebrated her difference and never tried to be anybody but herself and never allowed herself to be herded like a sheep. The others respect her and most of them seem to like her.
I would almost think that Cowboy was a brilliant player if it weren't so obvious how stupid he is. After all, he's been making alliances with the biggest bullies in the house (first the horsemen, now the twins). That gives him the advantage of helping to eliminate other players but not draw too much attention to himself because the bullies do all the dirty work. I was almost convinced that was an intentional plan - but then he opened his big trap again last night, telling Drew that they should help the twins because he felt confident the twins would have his (Cowboy's) back in the future. He clearly doesn't understand that the twins do what serves their own purposes and just plan to use him until he becomes a liability. He doesn't deserve the money because he hasn't played well enough or done anything to earn it.

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-04, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Poooor cowboy:("
I honestly am hoping Cowboy goes home Thursday night...Only to see the increase in drama really. I couldn't care less if the twins were there, but they are making for good tv right now. Cowboy hasn't added anything to the game other than a DNA twist and a 4th vote for the Horses Asses that they really didn't need. He's not doing anything but hanging on to the strong, halfway out the door alliances. The twins on the other hand are at least PLAYING the game....

08-25-04, 02:22 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Poooor cowboy:("
I agree that cowboy hasn't done enough to prove himself as deserving the money, but I just read that the Twin's posed for some magazine and I think they are well-off with money. They are being selfish brats, and notice how Adria only makes the game about herself and not her sister or anyone else. When she said "this is Adria week" and when she gave her speech with the veto she said something like "you all didn't give my sister a chance and see the wonderful person that she is and Adria has been reflected in her the whole time anyway so it might as well just be me." That was so rude. Meanwhile she and her sister are always celebrating twins and say how they rule the world. If they want people to look at them as individuals, stop acting like one person. Maybe cowboy will start coming to his senses(let's hope). He has a family that needs that money.

sum1smum 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-25-04, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sum1smum Click to send private message to sum1smum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Poooor cowboy:("
>she gave
>her speech with the veto
>she said something like "you
>all didn't give my sister
>a chance and see the
>wonderful person that she is
>and Adria has been reflected
>in her the whole time
>anyway so it might as
>well just be me."

Now that you have reminded me, I also thought this speech was really off base. If she was accusing the hamsters of not giving her sister a chance, wouldn't it have been logical to take her sister off and tell the hgs that Nat would now have a chance to be known as an individual and judged on her own merits?

Twin logic escapes me most of the time, I have to admit.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-25-04, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Poooor cowboy:("
That is a very good point sum1smum, and it would have been more likely for Nat to stay longer in the game than Adria. Oh well, another poor choice for A.

*twin logic escapes me too, and I have twins!*

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-26-04, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Poooor cowboy:("
Hey mouthie! I, too, cannot quite buy into the whole "twin logic" thing. I should be getting twin grandbabies in the future. My DIL has twins on both sides and as sibs.
Anyway, I agree with whoever mentioned above that CB should pay attention to the way N tries to get him voted out. I hope Nakomis draws his attention to this point.

twinpoweractivate 20 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail twinpoweractivate Click to send private message to twinpoweractivate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Poooor cowboy:("

>Anyway, I agree with whoever mentioned
>above that CB should pay
>attention to the way N
>tries to get him voted
>out. I hope Nakomis draws
>his attention to this point.
>

would you expect natalie to do anything less?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •