The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bikini Models GONE! Single Moms, a..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Current Message

mojoutd 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-23-04, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mojoutd Click to send private message to mojoutd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bikini Models GONE! Single Moms, a..."
you know, if there's one thing, about this show, that is changing my interpretations its the women vs the men.

Adam being allowed to send the Bikini models home was perfect, in my opinion and the right thing to do. The sad thing is they might never know it. I'm hoping they will get clued in on the fact he did that. IT'd make Jen L a little happier.

Secondly, this show has really opened my eyes. The women are not Bonding like the men. Heh, In fact, it's really a no on that! They are basket cases! The Insecurity level is through the roof! The women are also REALLY petty and cutthroat! If i got sent home with her, i'd shoot myself? WTF!

I think it's wrong, and sadly we'll never know, if Larissa, or Malena could have sent the hunks home. Like it or not, Adam did what he did, which in my opinion, he should have been able to keep the four around for another week.

The single mom thing is the hardest opinion to make. One, i've dated single mothers. They are in fact, the hardest to actually guage and work with. There's a kind of cloud around them. They size you up right away, and they judge you. Many, and i've dated three come right out and say, i think this is a bad idea, or they shake you quickly to see what you;re like. One in particular, straight out told me, on the phone, I've got a kid, and i was like, No problem, i don't have any expectations at the moment. I mean it doesn't bother me, adn it didn't. But in the course of the date, it sort of turned into a pity party, where she began to curse and spit insult after insult toward her X who was apparently enjoying the good life, College, dating scene, not a lot of trouble, and
was in her opinion not to blame, though she made the choice to keep the child, but was still not really a man. On the whole it was kinda sad, because like what's her name said, these women are strong as hell, and are attractive, capable women, and as far as i can tell pretty good mothers.

What through me off was immediately, in the middle of the date, where things were really clicking, she starts to say things like, "This Date can't go anywhere tonight, before you get ideas." I'm not saying i had them, though i'm also not saying i didn't, but to throw it out there like that--like i saw her as a piece of meat was a little harsh. Then, you know she spouts, and I don't kiss on the first date. And Sex is completely out of the question. You want to date me, you'll have to show you can control your hormones, and blah blah blah, and all of a sudden, this women, who I am really interested in, detroys all the romance. She begins spewing a feminist rap at me, in the name of all single mothers, and women, along the lines, of men should grow up and take responsibilities of the situation.

This is not a rant but, you have to understand, that right there, killed it for me. IT completely killed any chance i would ask her for a second date. Now, not all women were like this women, the other was a very sweet individual, whose abusive Ex-idiot of a husband, drank too much, got arrested too much, and completely controlled all aspects of her life to the point she was afraid of men. to the point she equated a raised voice, with a raised fist. and that was by far a tragedy. Sadly, the second, was an emotional online relationship, that lasted two years, and after two years, she wouldn't even meet me for coffee. She called my house in the middle of the night to cry through the phone and talk to me, but she didn't trust me enough to meet me.

You're probably all thinking, what is this the MOJOutd story hour. The Catharsis in this room is killing me, well at least i'm not spouting that they are waste and drains on the welfare system.

I'm trying to find the middle ground. I can't justify why adam sent her home? He madeout with her first? right? sheesh, if so, then yeah that was bad, but i can in a way emphasize.

Starting a relationship with a single mother is hard. Marriage is even harder, because there is always that moment, when the kid spits right in your face and says, "you're not my father! You can't tell me what to do. I've seen it done, and done and done, and always, it breaks the man in half, pysically and emotionally.

IT's the hardest, hardest dating thing to look at and not be a little wary. I've also heard rumors that Single Fathers are so sexy and nothing more sexy and blah blah blah, how many women actually go out of their way to date men with children? I think the amount is about the same. I think the cloud of the child, always becomes an obstacle in the way.,

My last point is thus. WOMEN are really rough on each other in this one. The Jocks in Average Joe cramped each other, and there were occasional moments when the joes butted heads, but on the whole, the air about the place was strong, friendly.

These women are REALLY REALLY emotional, and the problem i'm about to have is this. Don't SEE don't TELL! LAst Season, the producers SCREWED FREDO! He probably wouldn't have quit if he hadn't SEEN Larrissa kissyfacing with whoever!

NOW the Producers are going to SHOW EVERY woman in the house, Adam making out with them all? WTF! How is that Fair?!?!?! And you can already see, they get upset, and what do they do, they blame him!?!!!!!

LArissa made out with ALL of the Himbos! She made out with a lot of the Joes! Well, maybe Made out is a strong word, but HELL, she wasn't labeled a dog for it, or a skank or whatever! Why is Adam labeled the DOG?!!! He is seeing if he is compatable, much the way Larissa or whoever was...

SEE that is what bothers me! That is what shows me the world is a double edges sword, and the producers are assholes. They Want the drama level kicked up a high notch, and as far as I'm concerned, it's unwarranted, it's also a violation of things they didn't do to the Joes.

FREDO is the exceptionm but then again, he could have stuck it out.
Average Joe needs to stick to one set of rules. IF LArissa wasn't allowed to send the hunks Home, adam shouldn't have been able too, but WE Will never know.

Adam still did the right thing! I salute him for it, though Kelly was Foine! I still have dreams about the small of her back in Las Vegas. (My Bad.)

IF Adam Returns has a date destroyer Plunger-detonator in the house, you can bet the women will use it. Jen L will slam that thing, faster than you can blink.

It is interesting, the women are really really emotional. it's a whole new ball game, and it's interesting. Average Joe really makes you see some stuff. Women are interested in Hot Bodies too. The double standard is alive and well! thabnk you Average Joe!

Thoughts! Pour em at me!

Mojo!!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Bikini Models GONE! Single Moms, a...   mojoutd     03-23-04       
   RE: Bikini Models GONE! Single Mom...   Chrissy gal     03-23-04     1  
   RE: Bikini Models GONE! Single Mom...   thetick     03-23-04     2  
   RE: Bikini Models GONE! Single Mom...   ohiofan15     03-23-04     3  
   RE: Bikini Models GONE! Single Mom...   mmm_link     03-23-04     4  
   RE: Bikini Models GONE! Single Mom...   darkfalz     03-23-04     5  
     RE: Bikini Models GONE! Single Mom...   mrc     03-23-04     6  
     RE: Bikini Models GONE! Single Mom...   Esbea     03-23-04     7  
     RE: Bikini Models GONE! Single Mom...   FesterFan1     03-23-04     9  
         RE: Bikini Models GONE! Single Mom...   Matthewzmom     03-23-04     14  
             RE: Bikini Models GONE! Single Mom...   Rockytop Chick     03-23-04     16  
                 RE: Bikini Models GONE! Single Mom...   Matthewzmom     03-23-04     27  
                     RE: Bikini Models GONE! Single Mom...   ladro     03-23-04     28  
         RE: Bikini Models GONE! Single Mom...   MTW1961     03-23-04     21  
             RE: Bikini Models GONE! Single Mom...   FesterFan1     03-23-04     29  
                 RE: Bikini Models GONE! Single Mom...   SurvivorBlows     03-23-04     30  
                 RE: Bikini Models GONE! Single Mom...   mmm_link     03-24-04     33  
   RE: Bikini Models GONE! Single Mom...   kevinbac     03-23-04     8  
     RE: Bikini Models GONE! Single Mom...   MTW1961     03-23-04     22  
         RE: Bikini Models GONE! Single Mom...   Gina99     03-23-04     24  
   RE: Bikini Models GONE! Single Mom...   ladro     03-23-04     10  
     Single moms   Wacko Jacko     03-23-04     11  
         RE: Single moms   Wacko Jacko     03-23-04     12  
             RE: Single moms   AJ_for_life     03-23-04     13  
                 RE: Single moms   sez8175     03-23-04     15  
   RE: Bikini Models GONE! Single Mom...   SurvivorBlows     03-23-04     17  
     RE: Bikini Models GONE! Single Mom...   SurvivorBlows     03-23-04     18  
         RE: Bikini Models GONE! Single Mom...   CantStandToLook     03-23-04     19  
         There's that race thing again!   mrc     03-23-04     20  
             Brittany - MEEE-YOW!   N305AS     03-23-04     23  
                 RE: Brittany - MEEE-YOW!   escapedude     03-23-04     26  
                 RE: Brittany - MEEE-YOW!   mmm_link     03-24-04     34  
         RE: Bikini Models GONE! Single Mom...   ladro     03-23-04     25  
         RE: Bikini Models GONE! Single Mom...   mmm_link     03-24-04     32  
     RE: Bikini Models GONE! Single Mom...   thetick     03-23-04     31  
         RE: Bikini Models GONE! Single Mom...   SurvivorBlows     03-24-04     35  
             RE: Bikini Models GONE! Single Mom...   thetick     03-24-04     36  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •