The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did Bob say I love you??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

bbautumn44 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-24-03, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bbautumn44 Click to send private message to bbautumn44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did Bob say I love you??"
On the last episode when Bob says good-bye to Estella after she spent the day at his families, does he say I love you to her?? Just when she was getting in the car I heard them both say I love ___?? But I don't know whether they said that they love each other or if they were talking about something else?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did Bob say I love you?? bell83 11-24-03 1
   RE: Did Bob say I love you?? nutsforreality 11-25-03 2
       RE: Did Bob say I love you?? teejax22 11-25-03 3
 RE: Did Bob say I love you?? ValleyGirl 11-25-03 4
   RE: Did Bob say I love you?? bell83 11-25-03 5
 RE: Did Bob say I love you?? mrbluesky 11-26-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bell83 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-24-03, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did Bob say I love you??"
If i remember correctly, i think they were just saying they loved being with each other. but i'm not sure!

nutsforreality 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-25-03, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nutsforreality Click to send private message to nutsforreality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did Bob say I love you??"
No, they said I loved IT.

teejax22 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-25-03, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail teejax22 Click to send private message to teejax22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did Bob say I love you??"
As far as I can remember he did tell Estella that he loved her. I remember that specifically because I was wondering why he would tell her that and he hadn't made his choice about which girl he was going to choose.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-25-03, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did Bob say I love you??"
I thought I heard them both say they loved their time together but I could be wrong.

Valley Girl
"I'll never kiss and tell....."

bell83 134 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Did Bob say I love you??"
yeah, that's right they said they loved thier time together. that's the cheezy Bachelor way of saying i love you without actually saying it and ruining the surprise ending!

mrbluesky 142 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrbluesky Click to send private message to mrbluesky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Did Bob say I love you??"
I remember him telling Kelly Jo how hard it was to turn her down because of how much he loved her.

Then with Estella he told her that he felt strongly about her.

I remember thinking how odd it was for him to tell Kelly Jo he loved her but not to tell Estella that.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •