The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"State of the Spoiling, Episode 7B"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-04-03, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"State of the Spoiling, Episode 7B"
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-03 AT 06:25 PM (EST)

Episode Seven, Part Two

Hello and welcome to a boring, ordinary SOTS. Blame it on TJ, whose fabulous effort last week left me feeling so depressed and unworthy that I broke the guidelines and started a duplicate thread. Do as I say, not as I do. I would like to formally apologize to Xavier before I skulk off into the corner and write my Joe Millionaire 2 summary.

That pelican-free intro was brought to you by “The Next Joe Millionaire”. No one’s watching, but we’ll keep showing it twice since the rest of our new shows are crap, too.

WHAT WE KNOW

Outcast Tribal Council

Here's the start of our episode, with the Outcasts voting for the two lucky ones who get a second chance. Webby was wonderful enough to sit in on a conference call and report that the Outcasts are under a gag order between the challenge and their TC, so no one got to do any campaigning to come back. After Lillian and Burton are voted back in, they will stick their hand in the Official Survivor Pier 1 urn ($19.95 on sale this week only, per Kirstie Alley) to determine which tribe they'll be joining.

I know, I know, you have loads of questions, including...

Q. Why Lil and Burt?
A: Because why else would their family members fly down for the Family challenge later in the game? And then there's forehead's Merge in Ep 8 thread mentions other sites confirming this information. Yes, TDT quotes Phoenix and Phoenix quotes TDT, but haven't you ever heard of protecting your source, people?

Q: Who gets on which tribe?
A: Well, it's determined randomly, but based on some analysis in the challenge thread, it looks like Lil is standing next to Tijuana, so we think she goes back to Morgan and Burton goes to Drake. This would also allow Burton to possibly reconcile with Rupert, which means they could be the two referenced in the SeeBS Misdirection.

Q: Any chance Jiffy could stick a poisonous snake in the urn instead of buffs, and we get to watch the two Outcast Returnees writhe on the ground in pain?
A: Now that would boost the ratings for sweeps, wouldn’t it?

Q: How could the Carolina Panthers lose to the Houston Texans while David Carr was out with an injury?
A: Shut up.

To merge or not to merge

That is the question of the week. On the one hand, we have forehead's Merge in Ep 8 thread. However, there seems to be some confusion over whether this is episode 7B, whether this is episode 8, and whether this SOTS is supposed to be funny. For those of you scoring at home, the unofficial answers are yes, no, and no. If this is indeed episode 7B, and not episode 8, then if spoiler is correct, we will not have a merge this episode. We will, however, wonder whether or not a pelican shows up to celebrate Osten’s departure.

On the other hand, we have pictures of dark buffs. Since we have been told the merged tribe has the "color" black, these could be their new buffs. This would not be the first time EPMB digitally altered a buff to hide game progression, though. Did Marky give his editors the big black crayola (I mean the crayon, you dirty-minded spoilers) and tell them to have at it, mates?

Speaking of buffs, what’s the deal with Andrew's buff? Is there a switch, or is this just an issue of how the buff is folded? Or did Marky give his editors the big teal crayola (I still mean the crayon) and tell them to have at it, mates? I know, I'm a conspiracy theorist.

And then there’s the Challenge Pics. Sure, we see two tribal mats, suggesting that they have not merged before showing up at Challenge Beach. But did Jiffy give them the news and the new buffs as a wedding present upon their arrival? Given all of those platforms, the spoiling jury is still out on whether this is a tribal or individual challenge. You have plenty of chances to check out the pics and make your opinions known. Some other pics that may be helpful can be found in this week's preview, and don’t forget to read Markopolo’s Yahoo! Premium coverage for those tidbits we didn’t get to see during episode 7A (aka The Wuss-Out).

So, what kind of wedding are we in for anyway? Is this for Christa, is this a reward to see some Panamanian tradition, or is this just a fancy way of telling us it's time to merge?

WHAT WE'RE SPECULATING

KeithFan argues that the Outcasts are in control, since they could strategically affect the balance of power at every TC.

Darrah's in a threesome...I mean a three-person alliance, you dirty minded spoilers. Since there are four Morgans left, who's the odd man - or woman - out? Since she's seen holding Rhino's hand during Osten's wuss-out, it seems like Andrew the leader may be at risk, fufilling Jiffy's TC comment that the crew mutinies against their leader.

Who's got the beard? Since Wussten is obviously not final 3 material, who could be our bearded man? Burton? Rhino? Andrew? Rupert? Sandra? (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

Would it be fair to use prior votes as a tiebreaker, since Wuss-Out laid down his torch without casting a vote against a fellow Morgan? Will it even matter?

We've seen the Big Twist, we've seen the Big Regret, but have we seen the Big Lie? It's still the talk of Spoilertown.

SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO

Who are the targets this week? Lil and Burt have been granted immunity this episode, so while one (or both) may be voting at TC, neither of those folks needs to prepare another set of final words just yet. Next week's bootee and the embarrassingly similar Episode 7B Boot Sheet both offer some speculation on our bootee. Cleaningwoman's Mrs. Rupert flies to Panama thread helps us to eliminate some of the contestants, including Darrah and Christa, because they have family members visiting. Since Rupert's wife flies down but flies back earlier than the rest, we can assume one of two things: 1) he gets booted the day before the challenge or 2) she leaves early because she has a young child. Either way, Rupert's safe for now.

So, if Lil, Burt, Christa, Darrah, and Rupert are safe this week, that means that Tijuana, Andrew, Rhino, Jon, and Sandra are vulnerable. Seems like folks are leaning toward Andrew if Morgan goes to TC, Jon if it's Drake. And if it’s individual, the proclaimed Morgan leader and the Drake butthead would seem like prime targets for the other tribes. Out of the two, Andrew looks like he’s in the greatest risk this week. Remember that when Sherps asks for your vote. (Edited to add: And don't forget to mock Nailbone for his blatant vote rules violation last week!)

COMING ATTRACTIONS

The next episode title? Shocking, Simply Shocking!

Finale is Sunday, December 14 from Panama. Wake the kids, phone the neighbors, and set your VCR's if it's Christmas pageant night.

The Survivors are moving all over the place on other spoiling sites. Will Rupert stick around longer than previously expected? Is there a solid tip that Sandra makes final 3? Are Darrah and Lillian still the final 2? Where is the bad soap opera music when you need it for drama?

Are you a Rupert lover or a hater? Well, no matter what, be prepared to see him in Survivor All-Stars. Sing with me, "Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me." But reports are also showing Sandra coming back as well. Some sites speculate that this means they make final 4. To me, that's like saying that Jon is the front-runner to win S7, since we've seen his freakish naked butt, and two other Survivor champs were shown naked. I need more proof than that, baby. Anyhoo, keep up with all of the Survivor 8/ASS spoilers in this forum.

SOTS is provided by SurvivorBlows.com as a service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message... Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Nice summary! Blow by Blow 11-04-03 1
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Brownroach 11-04-03 2
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... aethelstan 11-04-03 3
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Krautboy 11-04-03 4
 go bebo go! cqvenus 11-04-03 5
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... TeamJoisey 11-04-03 6
 Unofficial Answers LookeeLoo 11-04-03 7
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... strid333 11-04-03 8
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... lroy 11-04-03 9
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... LeftPinky 11-04-03 10
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... KObrien_fan 11-04-03 11
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... NTK 11-05-03 12
   RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... VerucaSalt 11-05-03 13
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... URang 11-05-03 14
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... forehead 11-05-03 15
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... mistofleas 11-05-03 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-04-03, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Nice summary!"
Very coherent and well organized. Humor? Well, the crayola jokes were funny enough for me. And self-deprecation is always a rare quality in the Survivor world.

I'm glad you threw in the ASS stuff at the end in case people are unaware of that separate forum.

-P

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 7B"
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-03 AT 05:19 PM (EST)

Am I first? Edited to answer myself: No. But no matter.

Terrific SOTS Bebo! It's helped refocus my thoughts, after spending all morning with my glasses up against the monitor perusing buff colors. And it made me laugh too!

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-04-03, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 7B"
Well done, Bebo. Concise yet thorough and funny too!

-aethelstan

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-04-03, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 7B"
Thanks Bebo! Now that's my kind of SOTS!

That's the kind of no-nonsense SOTS that we love back in the "old country"! Clear, concise, full of useful information.

Wunderbar!

Krautboy

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "go bebo go!"
nice summary, bebo! and you even told us who to vote for! how great!

now please get to working on JM... I missed that ep.

Flash is anything written while one's raincoat is unbuttoned. - TechNoir

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-04-03, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 7B"

Excuse me, Ms. Bebo, but your SOTS was better than my SOTS.

Yours was funny, and informative. There was actual information and stuff.

But didn't Osten take the big black crayola when he ostened?

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-04-03, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Unofficial Answers"
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-03 AT 08:28 PM (EST)

Great SOTS, Bebo. A worthy following of TJ's last week.

Unofficial Answers: Yes, No, Yes (and it is funny).

Loved the inclusion of prior votes and the vote/non-vote debate regarding the wuss. But I give the wuss too much attention...

Edited to say that I am voting now, before Snewser and TDT.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-04-03, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 7B"
Yay! That was so great! Funny and informative! You just can't get a better combo.

Three is the perfect number.

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-04-03, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 7B"
Great SOTS Bebo, things are all over the board this week, and this shoule help me be wrong, but well read, once again this week!

~lroy

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-04-03, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 7B"
Awesome Lilith...er, Bebo! (Really, I mean that as a complement, I always laugh at her!!)...

Very well laid out and logical... THANKS!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 7B"
Great job Bebo, very easy to follow!

NTK 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-05-03, 06:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NTK Click to send private message to NTK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 7B"
Very funny reality check. A beacon of light in the misdirection.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-05-03, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 7B"
Nice!!

URang 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-05-03, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail URang Click to send private message to URang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 7B"
Following Team Joisey is like the stripper that has to follow Jenna Jameson...not an easy task, but you laid it out nicely.
Good job.
URANG

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-05-03, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 7B"
Outstanding!

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-03, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 7B"
What would I have done without your SOTS Bebo sweets?

Awesome job, thank you!

--now tries to put it all together

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •